Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. or opposite, they want them to stay , not just transit
  2. only those who share this opinion and act on it:
  3. vinapu replied to Ian here's topic in Gay Bangkok
    looks like it , nothing stops you from adding few hundreds if you are happy with the experience
  4. must be 47th amendment to constitution or something
  5. Alan Turing , first driven to a suicide and then honored on the highest denomination banknote, what a turn of events during few decades !
  6. .... and travel to Thailand often before trip to the bathroom or a balcony will become an adventure
  7. I defer to your, presumably , vast experience
  8. I'm not so sure, my impression is that NOT going through security when just changing planes is more exception than rule. I think we are so used to it that we simply go through it without even giving it second thought unless we have tight connection , when nail biting starts
  9. It looks that you retain sober thoughts
  10. perhpas it's not what he is looking for. All he is happy with is warm body ( or person or both ) he likes available to him when he is in Thailand without resorting to boy hunting every time. Or just great sex and cooked meal three times a day I'm privy to such situation is straight community They don't even talk much when they are apart, at least it's what guy in question told me . He comes , she moves in, he goes , she returns to, yes, home, building of he financed
  11. you are not alone
  12. that's optimistic everywhere
  13. when you top balance out , account or card number sourcing funds may be snatched and compromised the same way as if doing payment, no ?
  14. you not alone. I wonder if banking systems in our countries allow it at all ?
  15. we had it so good for a while and soon , if things will go in direction they are going now , we will require digital authorisation to switch from subway to the bus , not to mention to board intercity train. If one things it's stupid talk, just stop and think if 20 years ago you would envision all those ETA's.
  16. X at Jey Spa may fit your specification. Be warned his tip expectancy is listed at 5000. My source, which is extremely reliable , says he was worth it
  17. Great finale to great trip !
  18. my favorite combination
  19. hard to get rid of old habits , sigh
  20. as I used to tell me students OBN (otherwise broken neck)
  21. poor choice of restaurant perhpas ? Or horror of horrors , you drink red wine to white meat ?
  22. I'm not surprised
  23. I order to stop that non-sense poisoning the forum I obtained necessary permission from relevant authorities to issue following statement : I have it on proper authority that bkkmfj stopped posting on the forum because your unwarranted attacks on him. Peter , take it like the man, roll up your sleeves and start cleaning mess Olddaddy left on your balcony .It's spring after all.
  24. I know
  25. +1, ( although I'm making an exception for Guido and G's )

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.