Everything posted by vinapu
-
Smile of the Day
no doubt Babe sports most impressive thing here
-
Do you know these boys?
I wish I could say the same , sigh
-
Patpong comings and goings
all three boys would be worth a sin
-
FYI-Sarica Restaurant on Surawong Closing for renovation May 11- See you in July, lol
perhaps he will find some employment in place nearby
-
FYI-Sarica Restaurant on Surawong Closing for renovation May 11- See you in July, lol
because I like their food and it's position as ideal meeting point in the thick of the action
-
FYI-Sarica Restaurant on Surawong Closing for renovation May 11- See you in July, lol
as I just commented in another thread, there's no such thing as good or bad food as tastes vary from person to person
-
Jomtien Restaurant Recomendations
breakfast at O'Delices, corner French place, for rest of day Sophia's kitchen few steps away or whatever takes your fancy. Remember there's no such thing like good or bad food as tastes vary immensely
-
Smile of the Day
nice ass attached to red one
-
Pattaya Day 1: Ghost Town, Plan B, and I went out in the Daylight hours
+1 best chicken with cashews in whole Pattaya
-
air travel in the coming months
those alleged shooters are surprisingly clumsy if one asks me
-
Asking AI interesting questions.
they are still dying and still are there, that's the beauty of nature
-
Thailand is being colonized by foreign investors
Some for sure. Some others , more likely by Thai justice system and anti-money laundering authorities
-
AIRPORT MONEY EXCHANGE
in what currency ?
-
Pattaya Day 1: Ghost Town, Plan B, and I went out in the Daylight hours
I wonder is your good heart finally showed off or it's first sign of senility. Whatever it is, it's good deed and good karma will follow
-
Pattaya Day 1: Ghost Town, Plan B, and I went out in the Daylight hours
talk about yourself
-
How did you feel when you learned Santa's not real?
I'm shocked too !
-
Asking AI interesting questions.
we need to ask somebody older than us who may remember those days better
-
air travel in the coming months
stairs. And we are talking about my late mother if you need to know.
-
6 months in Siem Reap - gay scene has exhausted me
Perhaps business visa ? One of our members may chip in as I believe he stay there 1 year in covid time on such a visa
-
Asking AI interesting questions.
I'm more concerned about how many stories about visits in bars and massage venues are likely to be true . When we hear that ' half of Bangkok was in Silom on Songkran" we don't take it literally and still nobody calls such statement false or even exaggeration. AI is plain too young to remember old Noe and his arc so I'd not believe that explanation anyways.
-
Thailand is being colonized by foreign investors
Interestingly but not coincidentally my driver taking me from that airport to the city had almost the same comment " we are Chinese colony now"
-
air travel in the coming months
Best we can do to ourselves is to be stoic. Book the flights, prepare for the trip and in THE DAY go to the airport and fly. If it won't work, have some contingency plan and sleep well assuming that all will work as it should. Being anxious doesn't help. Even in best of times our travel plans may be ruined by some unexpected event like getting stuck in the elevator due to power failure or breaking leg while walking down the stairs .
-
Jey Spa Masseurs
likely it was me. It was 2nd hand recommendation as I don't have personal experience with X but got him recommended by very trusted source. From guys in current roster I was very happy with Ken2 and Ball
-
Sphincter Reconstruction
I feel sorry for both guy and bull
-
Quotable Quotes about Trump
Fortunately global economy is strong enough to withstand idiocies of even most erratic leader of strongest economy. Some pain to USA economy is necessary for people there to realize what damage they did to themselves and rest of world by voting way they did back in Nov 2024 .