Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. nice but overdressed
  2. my favorite place of exchange in Silom area is XOne on Suriwong, almost opposite to Amara hotel
  3. If one orders a meal and upon delivery to the table decides it's not hungry , still should pay for that meal, no ?
  4. as this type reports appear from time to time I make a point to have a lot of change when hitting bars to avoid waiting for a change.
  5. at the moment it looks you are right as another recent ' champions ", Venezuela and Zimbabwe seem to stabilize a bit
  6. looks you did not discover or never had good luck in ' lets go and see what happens " type of arrangements.
  7. yes and no, I recall 3 exceptions , all three veterans of several Long Times previously , so I assumed they may have a good reason and phone call they received in middle of the night was valid excuse. And in subsequent offs they stuck to the agreement I haste to add
  8. while there's a lot of logic in what you say, I haste to add that I almost exclusively off guys in Thailand for overnights and so far wort what happened were few guys asking for permission to leave well before breakfast and one who fancied to start to listening music from his phone in dead of night ruining that way his chance to get tipped for following 3 nights as well.
  9. thank for the lead as duck is one of my most favorite foods. Curiously , my local East Asian restaurant here is also named MK and I wonder what MK may stand for . KM I'd translate inti 'killing meal " but MK ?
  10. I learned that lesson eons ago when travelling to India with somebody adventurous when comes to exotic food and witnessed how dream vacation turned almost immediately to life threatening ordeal owing to poor choice of banana lassi supplier. Fortunately one of our pack was doctor
  11. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    neither did I , so obviously we were both wrong, lol
  12. that would be but in my case I like that part to be covered well before hitting the door. If they raise issue after the session it more nuissance than mood killer
  13. I don't recall cases of often mentioned bad breath/ bad hygiene or attempts at violence but my mood killers are: - guy emerging from the toilet second after water was flashed so obviously no attempt was made to shower/ wash - answering phone and engaging in long conversation without any sign of asking for permission -playing / scrolling on the phone - asking "can I go now ?" well before agreed time - that results in permanent removal from the list of suitable companions
  14. whatever are reason , it's great that we have better rate option achievable at the airport with little effort. As for rates inside airport that are worse indeed but compared to many airports in the world, difference between airport and city rates is not that dramatic. As for uniform rate they offer it may be cartel arrangement but also it may be requirement of the term of lease.
  15. Looks much better and tastier than "Fried children" , restaurant in Gorakphur, India once had on the menu
  16. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    sic transit gloria mundi said the Mongols before they levelled out Baghdad
  17. glad it was not me . When I travel I try not to be adventurous when comes to what I eat
  18. unfortunately spy did not venture up inside
  19. Confirmed , bar is up and running. Few days ago I got a short clip made by my spy .
  20. Just go and you will have fun just being there. There are two areas with boy bars - Boyztown near Walking street and Jomitien Complex Supertown few kilometers south with east connection by baht bus between them and Sansuk sauna in side street half way through. Grindr is safe and you can trust guys meeting that way to the same degree you would be trusting any strangers i.e. normal precautions and common sense applies. Spend time reading posts in this section and you will get better ideas about Pattaya scene.
  21. at least you tried enjoy all those flights and have safe arrival home
  22. Unfortunate truth is, no matter how well boys are being paid for their services and an access to their bodies, they are being treated as cheap commodities . Very fact that customer can touch their private parts after knowing them in bar for 5 minutes or engage in sex in massage parlor 20 minutes into session is degrading and dehumanising by every name . Their customers would not allow the same to be done to them. Difference is only in compensation. It may be customers impression that 5000 baht tip soothes guys better than 1000 baht one. Boys in question may have different or at times even opposite ideas. Boy with low self esteem may be happy with his 1000 while other , oiled with 5000 may still consider it self imposed insult to himself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.