Everything posted by vinapu
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
we knew it right from beginning
-
Jomtien opticians
yes , at least 11.13%
- Trip advice
-
The Never Ending Snake
but at least they can take consolation in fact they have such fabulous leadeship
-
Jomtien opticians
another expense to add him
-
Trip advice
honestly , this morning reading news I thought exactly the same
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
even those 3 days together may modify your thoughts
-
Jomtien opticians
like removing Olddaddy from your will ?
- Trip advice
-
Trip advice
it is possible but only for about 1 hr from original posting. After that ' edit' feature disappears
-
Trip advice
while hank75 is right that Hanoi or/and Da Nang are preferable to Saigon, damage is already done. And because of that I'd follow your own advice and make last minute decision while in Bangkok, if only because your Vietnamese friend . I you were travelling alone I'd advise you to skip Vietnam part altogether if only to sleep better. I have feeling all will work well. As for Bangkok part, 7 days is enough to visit all bars , not just GoodBoys and Freshboys. Don't overdo planning and swim with the flow when comes to debaucheries. By the way 2026 Tet was on Feb 17 so you don't need to worry about that inconvenience
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
You just ruined my hopes that prices went down
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
are you sure, did Dreamboys reduce prices ?
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
That must be famous Guido's sausage he always asks customers about ' how do you like my sausage?" . Looking at it , I wonder it's it down bend or up bend
-
New massage shop - Soft Opening: FaFa Massage [Bangkok]
not my experience exactly ( generally speaking, can't comment on Fafa as I never been there. Wait, one of guys who used to work there whom I met somewhere else is all three : father , husband and a champion kisser)
-
Male strippers ??
give yourself a credit, not that expensive either
-
Male strippers ??
good night daddy , sleep well
-
Male strippers ??
Likely, before buildings will start crumbling
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
that would be 10 000 a day in tips , just for drinking and small talk, day after day ? Very nice
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
- Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
yeas but only some of them are or memorable taste- Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
next time we are there at the same time I may point you to a guys who may confirm your suspicion.- Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
While you are correct, I'd leave for people involved to assess what makes sense for them and what not. They may have their own calculations. As for boys in bars not being able to be offed , while rare those species exist. Some guys go with ladies only, while other are exclusive to guys making hoping girls long-faced. There are those who are only participating in the shows and finally those who are available to all and sundry but at prohibitive price rendering them unconquerable for most of patrons.- Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
Isn't it ultimate goal of all of them ?- Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
No a bad idea to offer. Number sounds impressive enough to be agreed to. And it's not paltry at all, can cover close to 2 month rent for 3 days effort. - Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026