Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I don't even believe there's such thing as historical accuracy, winners are picking their pieces , losers are wailing over theirs and most, who don't care , don't care indeed. Take fresh case, was Gorbachev great Soviet leader or bad ? How one assess him using historical accuracy method ? Or Alexander the Great - 2500 years later historian are debating whether he was antiquity's greatest leader or unrivalled butcher, beaten by Chengiz Khan only 1500 years later.
  2. one more word about KinnPorsche, when watching last episode watch till very end , past payroll list as there's scene more. Perhaps even subtle suggestion that sequel is in order, one hopes
  3. don't you have any shame combing through out debaucherous forum on the train?
  4. it must be impressive torrent since one of boys I have on Line sent me short clip showing heavy rain indeed Enjoy your trip and keep us posted how rest of Thailand worked for you, no pressure though
  5. very few in Heaven I suspect considering Sunee reputation at that time
  6. I did not know it's at all possible
  7. correct, out of mercy for other, uninterested readers
  8. just like me and KFC man too,
  9. in the past they 100% worked for me so hope they will
  10. that soon ?
  11. this perhaps applies to every country in the world or I should even say to every place in the world suitable to holiday there rest assured you will be living in Thailand tomorrow and after tomorrow and so on
  12. Blessed as those who did not see and still believed
  13. and don't waste that opportunity for another 6pack of the day
  14. I don't but treat them as part and parcel of boy hunting experience in the bars along with deafening music, freezing A/C, pushy mamasans and of course smiling boys on the stage.
  15. it looks they re-introduced an idea, was not there in may but yes , if was feature of old location. Not exactly hospitality though, guy was expecting small tip , like 20 baht for his troubles. If you did not tip him , next tip make up and tip him 40 please
  16. Just wait for it
  17. as planned KinnPorsche done. Can't comment much in order not to spoil series for future watchers. One thing is sure , packed with action full of unexpected twists and when it slows down , than romantic scenes are starting , not necessarily in full dress ( don't expect too much but still quite a bit of flesh , nice at that, is shown ) Since it's mafia themed expect a lot of dead bodies and blood spilled all over your screen. I expected end to be bit different and we could use perhaps one more episode to carry on with Kim/Porchay and Vegas / Pete motives . My take on Vegas / Pete thing is Stockholm syndrome known to science, victim falls for his/ hers tormentor. Vegas , brutalized whole life by the father become the same brutal as Pete nicely explained to him in their first normal conversation. But he had his moments making me actually bit sorry for him. I liked his and Porsche's acting and I'm thinking about dumping Knock of 'Together with me " fame and falling in love with Porsche Last suggestion , if one can afford it time wise , it's best for binge watching but in that case have your blood pressure pills handy due to rollercoastery action.
  18. he was till there in 2019 I believe nobody by the elevator last May but desk was still there
  19. or be prepared with bribe until few cops will get to prison for taking them. 1000 sound reasonable in view of how much penalty is (2000 )
  20. don't try to be too sophisticated ! and by the way , car scene in episode 12 may be bit teary
  21. late shopping at 7/11 in the next soi?
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    too bad I'm not in Bangkok on Saturday. I'd be happy to run away screaming too
  23. it's one thing to put such stunt but other to record it and make it public. Is global warming sucking oxygen from the air they breathe ?
  24. sorry to hear about your troubles. I know somebody who had similar case many years ago. Few years ago on one of our forums reported that he was stuck in traffic owing to car accident on the highway and barely managed to catch his flight even if left with ample time . It's why I'd not entertain other option than spending at least last night before departure in Bangkok. Less nerve wrecking
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    no need to sweep streets for a while I guess Funny thing in 2019 I was in Thailand at this time and it was actually relatively dry with 3-4 heavy rains in 2 weeks period

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.