Everything posted by vinapu
-
My long-awaited and glorious return to Thailand
what this is supposed to mean? Very fact of being back after long absence brings feel like ascending to a heaven or winning gold medal. Just try it
-
Back in Pattaya after 2 years and 4 months
is life worth living without those?
-
Back in Pattaya after 2 years and 4 months
you are right , I had them asking for taxi on such short distances like Moonlight to Tarntawan or Tawan to Chong Nonsi BTS. On another hand I once took 30 seconds trip on motorsai taxi from Senso to Silom but it was for fun, he just stopped there to unload somebody and I asked " how much to Silom ?" , 20, ok
-
Crisis to crisis: What Asia learned from the financial chaos of 1997
at least there's enormous monument of that crisis easy for all to see - shell of Sathorn Unique building by the river right beside Saphan Taksin BTS station.
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
it's precisely why I like bar / massage experience better that apps not only because, as you said brightly ' camera hates the guy" but also because I'm bad reading people from the pictures, even those I know very well sometimes look for me as somebody else
-
Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022
no doubt and nothing wrong with it, one never goes wrong with being generous. My issue is not money, garland is
-
Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022
one of our members does the same as a way of telling guys he offed previously " sorry I did not off you this trip"
-
Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022
thank you for the explanation , Certainly fun area I'm yet to discover it seems expensive way of achieving boy attention , something 100 baht placed strategically using vinapu tuck would do.
-
My long-awaited and glorious return to Thailand
I'd try NewTwilight, you never know if you don't look and see
-
Back in Pattaya after 2 years and 4 months
Ichigo, try to work in rice fields for a while and you may become slim and lean
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
Thinking too much causes headache
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
pay bit better money and organize such even for yourself
-
Thailand scrambles fighters after Myanmar jet airspace breach
he wouldn't be that progressive if that bomb landed by mistake on his side of border, never mind kill 2 citizens
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
you are right on both cases
-
Crisis to crisis: What Asia learned from the financial chaos of 1997
and no doubt there were people like that following mantra '" buy when everybody is selling"
-
Young Australian man falls to his death from Phuket hotel
most likely because Thais a bit shorter generally than us farangs so their building code allows for lower railings. On another hand I was once visiting condo on top floor in one of those Jomtien high-rises and concrete railing seemed to me unnecessary high
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
don't worry , no harm done in my opinion, I agree that future readers of Cambodia forum would be happy to have Min's reports related to Phnon Penh at disposal there as they are very handy guide
-
My long-awaited and glorious return to Thailand
just tell him that or if you shy, buy him a drink and tell him ' my friend likes you"
-
My long-awaited and glorious return to Thailand
I wish I could say the same , even if I was dining there almost daily it never happened but at least he did not call me KFC
-
Air Fares to Thailand 2022
there's no such thing
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
some people are soooooo modest
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
if you ask TotallyOz he will be able to remove that phrase " (two boys in the picture below were from Fresh Boys, one was in their big cock show)" from the narrative. Yes we need to be careful as it's possible bar owners and employees may be looking at this forum or somebody may be showing interesting pieces to them . Nothing compromising is going on at HotMale beer bar so not much harm could be done if he did but better be careful. As long as professorial part is there , I'm happy
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
I agree , boys are very discrete even or rather particularly in respect of customers they know are known to us. I can recall only one exception and even that it was not revealing anything sensitive. I never had a case of boy showing me somebody's picture other than their friends or family members but know a case from few years ago (BBB Inn was still operating) when guy I recommended to our member showed him for some reason non-compromising pics of his client and that upset him to a point he called meeting over and reported it to me
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
I can live with that, I definitely can as professor or janitor ? I , for one , had fun reading it and no I'm not offended at all. About reader , if that was him , I let him have a word if he chooses to. There are few who frequent that bar regularly and not necessarily they must he heard from on this forum so don't assume he was one from us here . I 'm not fun fan of boys showing our pictures to other patrons but realize not much can be done about that and we can be guilty of the same sin from time to time. with all fun I have reading your report I must say that posting picture of two guys eating in front of 7/11 with faces visible and identifying them as bar boys from Fresh Boys crossed the line. I don't think it should be done in the open forum IMNSHO
-
Air Fares to Thailand 2022
it's just an impression to calm our nerves. Extra covid precaution is to minimize contact with breathing and coughing people. This is best done by staying at home, shopping early and taking strolls late in the evening when nobody's there. Travel with is crowded planes and airport is risk taking, I haste to say riski many of us gladly take even is using that extra space excuses