Everything posted by vinapu
-
Anyone using the Google Pixel 6
My cousin has it and she praises it , particularly quality of pictures. No personal experience though.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
last episode of 7 Project quite funny and I think many of us can relate when we recall our first love, whoever it was, no BL though but two familiar faces from "love by Chance" and " Unill we Meet Again" . Baker Boys finally released and it's very promising after episode 1/4, likely will be fun. Familiar faces too Sample dialogue ;" we can't be breaking up just because Bangkok roads?" Excellent Thai pronunciation by the actor below / temporary forget his name /, finally I started to recognize words, by episode 102/3 I should be good in Thai
-
Thai Pass
true, people busy surviving have less time for idiocies
-
Grab a last look at Hua Lamphong
station's hall will make great lobby of new residential / hotel complex called " Station Tower"? It'd be bit stupid to demolish most important building in all Thai railways history
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I watched today 6th episode of 7Project and liked it , almost teary but in manly way
-
Fanspages
I wonder who was knocking at the end ?
-
Grab a last look at Hua Lamphong
I wish that even after re-development they leave single renovated track to provide shuttle service between Hualampong and Bang Sue, kind of new dark red SRT line to Rangsit is.
-
Watch your phone in the Sauna!
try Thailand, many overnighters over the years for me and nothing ever missing other than odd emptied bottle of coke from the fridge and even that rare. Yes they suck cock for money as well, some very skillfully
-
Waiting on reports
Thank you very much for an update considering times we are in, news above are kind of uplifting and it may not take long before other places will open up, after all Christmas is coming and with that Santa with his gifts. If you are still there keep an eye on apparent opening of Jupiter as food serving venue on Dec 2nd.
-
Thai Pass
that's right, in spring I made few reservations for October hoping they will work as charm but they did not so I cancelled them nd money was back in my C/C account next day. One thing to watch is whether booking is cancelable , most of them those days are but terms vary from 1-7 days before arrival but still there are some which are non-refundable.
-
Thai Pass
when you consider that in price is included PRC test which is quite costly and deduct it form total price you paid suddenly deals become much sweeter.
-
Thai Pass
or travellers deceived themselves by rushing bookings but not reading what they are buying. Some hotels if not all of them are selling both quarantine and regular bookings and at least on Agoda it's easy to make a boo-boo.
-
Tawan bar
I braved to enter Tawan late in my trips , perhaps 8 or 9th so I guess in it's tragic stage and still liked it very much to an extend that on one of my 2 weeks trips I was on their mono-diet so only hope they open , tragic or not
-
Sexy, Shirtless Aussie Firemen
I like Dave
-
Silom bars
Early Christmas in soi 4 or what? Actually it would be fun to have a meal with the boy du noit right there before retiring to check stamp collection
-
Thai Pass
that risk may be mitigated by the fact that planes rarely are full those days
-
It's Nearly That Time Again - Who Killed JFK?
speak for yourself Nirish
-
Anyone in Bangkok or Pattaya for New Year's? Is the gay night life kicking in?
doesn't mean retail is not cashing in and festive decorations are quite common
-
Anyone in Bangkok or Pattaya for New Year's? Is the gay night life kicking in?
In Bangkok ' empties out " means less extremely crowded
- Silom bars
-
Cambodia to allow quarantine-free air travel from Thailand
likely it will be fast compensated by much lower hotel prices, just the same like in Thailand And if God forbid something happens it may not be a bad idea to have local insurance
-
Silom bars
at least they try to standardize whole decision making process which I like. Them both population and tourists know what goal is which it's much better than somebody's whim. Whether that standard itself makes much sense it's another matter.
-
Anyone in Bangkok or Pattaya for New Year's? Is the gay night life kicking in?
hopefully they harness all that water so we will not hear about the drought in the spring
-
Anyone in Bangkok or Pattaya for New Year's? Is the gay night life kicking in?
that would be second trip later in 2022
-
Waiting on reports
few inconveniences but I bet it beats sitting all that time at home, right? News about scene being dead seem to be greatly exaggerated as your adventures attest. Have fun !!!