Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    now we know where color of uniforms is coming from
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    yes and we still remember banners in soi Twilight ' this soi will go on for another 6 years"
  3. vinapu replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    that is outright sin !
  4. that's fine al long as I'm not required to carry it with me whenever I'm going, that's big difference
  5. last thing we need is tracking device on our phones, covid or not. I find idea of being fined for not having one very Stalinist one What's next ? chains?
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    +1
  7. I'm looking for good hearts, not sizes although size helps
  8. when he is coming and what bar he will be working in ?
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    slowly but surely Bangkok public transit system is covering more and more ground Hope massage places in LadPrao soi 101 survive until access will be made so easy
  10. should be OK now, I had the same but now all is good
  11. vinapu replied to Eric's topic in Gay Thailand
    No doubt but many of us have such an option in places 3 hours flight away , never mind 13 or 23.
  12. and this brings another question; will their populaces will be patient enough to go through another rounds of lockdowns and closures ?
  13. vinapu replied to Eric's topic in Gay Thailand
    I have my doubts whether as many people will travel to Thailand to comb through the apps which can be done at home instead of entertaining themselves in bars. Approaching Mona Lisa in the Louvre can't be compared at staring at the same painting even on the best computer screen .
  14. and there's another problem : even if vaccines are available will they be used as certain part of populaces in both developed and developing countries are flat-earthers flatly refusing getting a shoots ?
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    how you take it? raw or well done ? Photo may be of poor quality but certainly guys there are not. From what you say and show it looks I may start liking soi 4, who would think? World is really changing, LOL
  16. vinapu replied to Eric's topic in Gay Thailand
    looks less than inviting , at least for now but hope dies last
  17. I agree , nice kissing scene at end of episode
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    alreday? they were supposed to open on the Dec 2nd Hope somebody will visit and report his findings
  19. that sounds like wise choice
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    but bars still closed
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    it looks that they are changing testing regime to antigen from Dec 16th so practically it applies to new Thai Pass registrants
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    if that passes I wonder what happens to people who purchased 'test and go 'packages including costly PCR tests- will they get refund , still will be required to take PCR test as new rules will apply only to new Thai Pass applications? Just curious. I guess we 'll learn soon enough. I guess tourist arrivals are picking up because I noticed slight increase in hotel prices on Agoda in recent days
  23. thank you Lee Thanat, that's nick I forgot, thank you for reminding me . I'm still impressed by his clear pronunciation, even if I don't understand what he is saying at least I hear it clearly.
  24. we have two choices : to allow ourselves to be scared to death by every news coming from here and there well before their possible severity is confirmed or vaccinate ourselves , wear mask and try to live our lives as close to normal as we can. I opt for a second option if only because none of my enemies got so far seriously sick with covid nevermind died from it, so if they survived barely scratched so must I.
  25. no wonder , Christmas is coming up I'm glad you back, you were quiet for a while.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.