Everything posted by vinapu
- One night in Bangkok and the boys are...
- One night in Bangkok and the boys are...
-
Bangkok Silom Saturday night
may be small but certainly kept well maintained, clean and free of mess as your picture above attests
-
Bangkok Silom Saturday night
thank you for hilarious post but I must say I actually like breakfast there even if i find hotel itself overpriced for my pocket. No , nothing wrong with using soup bowl for a coffee. I do it often for my tea as I find regular cups too small
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
and this would be clashing with all those ' no business ' claims
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
you are right it's recurring theme and it was always as long as I remember. Once I saw one of my Tawan boys parking new shiny motorcycle on the street. Hour or two later , in the bar , he said the same so I asked him " is that new motorcycle fruit of that slow season ? " and he did not have good answer for that
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
wholly agree, my comment was of more general nature. Most of us on shorter , 2-3 weeks vacation, if that much don't even have a chance to get bored with the shows as by time we visit every bar once it's already half trip if not more
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
-
Bangkok or Pattaya
waiting impatiently
-
March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
for overnight , yes. For shorter arrangements treat it as invitation to counter offer. Selection may not be as big as in Bangkok but on my last trip in early Feb all three guys I hosted seemed to be more enthusiastic than their Bangkok brothers so I gladly spoiled the market but upping their expectancies . Fair exchange for them upping mine.
-
Residences Saladaeng Spa
me nether until I stepped out this morning after night -long snow storm
-
Residences Saladaeng Spa
imagine what miracle boiling massage oil would do to your well being THERE
-
Bangkok or Pattaya
very elegant post. First question , then clear answer. All we need to do is start clicking ' likes". I have my doubts about you claim that there are " no decent massage in BKK" which , if I weren't raised in decent environment , would be commented ' what a impressive pile of shit nonsense" but I don't say more that : " no , there's plenty of decent massage options in Bangkok , no matter what by " decent massage " one has in mind. ". I, for one prefer Bangkok but at almost evert trip I make an effort to got to Pattaya for 2-3 days , if only to have a pleasure of returning to Bangkok again ( just kidding ). For me , after few days I have problem of keeping myself occupied in daytime in Pattaya, issue non existing in Bangkok even during month long stays. Pattaya boys are cheaper but since their cocks are shorter, when one counts " per inch " price, it comes to more or less all the same.
-
Dancing at Rainbow Dragon
what bar he is from ? and what number please?
-
Video recording
never drink on empty stomach
- Video recording
-
Dancing at Rainbow Dragon
who cares about choreography ? smiles and bulges it what it counts. Thai National Ballet is at different location and I doubt they serve gin there
-
Side bar
since you are there why you just don't go and see what 's going on there ? . That way your curiosity will be satisfied and we will have fresh bar report. If it doesn't work, Moonlight is 100 m away and Patpont 2 85m in opposite direction
-
Bangkok Silom Saturday night
on your way to or from church ?
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
I'm under impression that you rushing up with such reasoning based one what Elixir said. One flying from Manchester to Bangkok with stopover in Amsterdam is still very far from destination when changing planes , even if on his way there.
-
Do you offer feedback before ghosting someone?
hungry thinks about the bread , after all Frank, Fred or fuck , they all sound almost the same
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
this usually changes as soon as we call them over and buy them a drink. Although when that happens many a times I see it is customer immersed in his phone and bored boy sitting beside not sure what to do, squeeze customer balls or his own