Everything posted by vinapu
-
March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
I like an approach in bold. Agree that it makes reading and following narrative bit difficult though it was discussed here to extend while ago and indeed we did not reach satisfying solution. Some people don't mind being mentioned and some do. Third category I , among others, belong to is " it depends" . In live reports, like posting today about last night goings I like to be discreet and also hope to be left in the shadows. If report is made with few days delay it's all ok . In short - I like to be first to report my coming and goings , before anybody else does. Reason - two intended surprises in the past were spoiled by early and untimely revelations
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
- Inflated rates?!
- Phnom Penhs hottest hottie?
-
Inflated rates?!
forgive Peter, he drinks his gin with tomato juice.
-
Tartawan hotel
you may not be aware but they changed name last night by dropping ' n' out
-
Tartawan hotel
I also opt for Raya, even with 10$ price premium. I don't like Tarntawan registering guests of their guests, even in daytime . as for better location it depends , for me Raya is better because is closer to Moonlight, Patpong , Sarica and world acclaimed , UNESCO listed , Foodland . Love thrill of that crossing the street, closest thing in life to experience winning the lottery and several times a day at that. As for early checking , if room is ready already Raya usually let me in , Check out is at 12 noon. 11 a.m. seems too early although last summer I was in hotel in Madrid, Spain with check out time at 10 a.m.
-
Tartawan hotel
tell us something we don't know
-
Phnom Penhs hottest hottie?
you are soooo sweet indeed but certainly they are aware about ways of increasing their earning potential. It's quite cheerful part of tease , to suggest that bit more is possible and then find excuse like " sorry, I need to catch bus to provinces at 6 am "
-
Phnom Penhs hottest hottie?
Yes and I know one who was let go for such an infraction. But sun shines sometimes even in deep of the night as outside of their shift , like most workers everywhere, are free to do their laundry , visit library or do whatever takes their fancy .
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
very thank you
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
we can use some translation
-
Dancing at Rainbow Dragon
that's ok, we don't need to agree on everything . As long as we agree that day after Thursday is called Friday we are OK
-
Inflated rates?!
where this is coming from ? What race has to do with good or bad looks ?
-
Inflated rates?!
absolutely or like one of my friends says ' good food is not one which tastes good, but it's one which tastes good TO YOU"
-
Phnom Penhs hottest hottie?
sure , to a degree as I always have my doubts of how straight are guys working in boy bar where they freely interact with audience. Sure there are girls among the customers at Space Hair but I did not notice they are lavishing as much attention on them as 'straight' guys at Jupiter in Bangkok are on girls in that bar.
-
Do you offer feedback before ghosting someone?
alcoholic on the diet ?
-
Bravo Venezuela
there's sport called 'baseball" ? I'm shocked ! One lives and learn I guess
-
More than $26 billion sent to shore up the Ukraine, being received by individuals “living abroad”
26$ billion spent to create excuse to attack Iran and screw up worlds economy seems steep
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
after emptying small Hong Thong bottle before ?
-
Bangkok or Pattaya
room size yes, other attributes not quite, size is not as important for me as arrow straight shape, free of doubtful 'improvements' and up- or down- or side bends
-
Inflated rates?!
you brought very good point here , one, I haste to say I myself subscribe to as well. But in all fairness , not everybody may look for handsome or cute face, great body or even shapely arrow straight 18 incher and willing to pay for it. Like in Olddadys example, for some any warm body would do , age , look and date of last shower irrelevant and again I mean it , not trying to be sarcastic and only slightly exaggerating if at all . Sometimes , before I stopped wondering why, I was surprised in bars when I saw guy I considered extremely unattractive and last of the pack being offed first. Myself , I can recall at least three guys with very unsightly, silicon deformed cocks I offed more than few times each just because they had , or two of those still have ( one left the scene ) other assets making them attractive for me . So again we pay , if we do, for value in our eyes, no matter what big spenders or Cheap Charlies say, specially that there's remote but real possibility some may actually get off just by boasting how low or how high they went tipping, in line with Olddady's old farang getting happy just by haggling without even touching the guy.
-
Inflated rates?!
sad to report I believe you so I guess I don't get fucked ? Bottom of your story is that we get off for different reasons , with some being Speedy Gonzaleses where just look of naked body brings them to the brink all the way to those who need night long warm-up to exercise. And that's source of different tips being charged as boy may consider 500 for 15 minutes effort better deal than toiling 2 hours for 2000
-
Inflated rates?!
not really . Fees I pay are usually briefly negotiated with guy in question and are only loosely connected to what forums or mamasans may be steering me to pay. Our experience with providers is of very personal nature and we should be paying what WE think is good value for us, be it sex, quasi boyfriend experience or just satisfying curiosity or bend of those three.
-
In bad taste?
eulogy was ok, Fonda' s complains were bad taste