vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
Everything posted by vinapu
-
Money Boy Meetings Thailand
that's my experience as well. I like straitish guys who are in it for money and they seem to understand that improvement on second session leads to many more engagements. If they start slacking , usually honest warning that it was not overlooked improves their performance. I must admit that in first 8 trips ( with exception of trip 4 ) I always offed untested specimens and never repeated in classic butterfly style but then I learned my lesson that tested guys are much more reliable than untested lottery ones
-
Bernie visits Thailand
bit overdressed for a weather though
-
Biden sworn in as new President
now we know why USA is leading world in may things, covid deaths among them
-
How close is a vaccine ?
will Thailand let them in without vaccination in the first place?
-
Just Curious - question for any expats!
perhaps due to closed borders they don't have enough Myanmarese and Cambodian workers to continue?
- Biden sworn in as new President
-
Just Curious - question for any expats!
typo, yesterday was just 347, today only 346
-
Air Quality
first that should think about decongesting trains in a peak times by adding more trains. Size of crowds at Siam station sometimes is downright scary.
-
30 Day Extension
People have strange tastes
-
How close is a vaccine ?
it's good to have review but likely we will not have a choice and will take whatever jabs our government will provide. Great unknown is how long immunity will be secured for. But that can be only found in time. If I had a choice I'd pick up one I can get fastest to get over with.
-
Just Curious - question for any expats!
it's still 3247 shopping days till 2022 so I'd be much more optimistic
-
Just Curious - question for any expats!
I wouldn't mind to check in person whether you are right and I would if not that damn quarantine , for me at both ends of trip
-
Just Curious - question for any expats!
even with drastic changes, rest assured it will be a treat to return, whenever it will be
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Boy69 is right, while Friend Zone 2 can be watched on it's own one will have better grasp of plot after digesting 1 season. You will not regret as both series are fast paced and all actors playing male roles , even those dating girls are eye candies
-
Air Quality
no , while I drink coffee I don't like an aftertaste left so I stick to a tea with 2 teaspoons of you know what
-
Air Quality
you are telling me I should have my tea without sugar ? No way !
-
Just Curious - question for any expats!
kind of interesting architecture
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
for me that crown belongs to Together With Me with Dark Blue Kiss just millimeters behind
-
RIP Firecat
They must be 'others' who will say the same
-
Tourism fee to help insure foreigners
because you are already there
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Friend Zone 2 - Dangerous Area ( Pit of Snakes for me ) finished today with 16th episode. I liked it even if it was not really fully BL but only with strong BL motive and unnerving with antics of main characters. Last scenes, all in bed after wedding reception, with various couples configurations, all decent, make me thinking that season 3 will be in the making, after all Boyo can't be single her whole life, can she?
-
Two Words to Describe Gay Thailand: Go
sexy fun
-
Tourism fee to help insure foreigners
I don't mind paying it as long as they let me to do that IN PERSON at fee collecting booth at the Swampy.
-
Trump's Bright Future!
You are right on both counts but I still have faith in what can be called collective wisdom of American citizenry being able to prevent slide of their your republic into serious disrepair to put it mildly.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
# me too