Everything posted by vinapu
-
Expats are included in Thailand’s vaccination plan
I wonder whether virus knows that and will behave accordingly
-
Got Banned From Facebook For A Month
you are right, it's weird
-
Stuck in the UK
one day we will dine at "Das Berliner " again, rest assured, perhpas even at end of this 2021 year !
-
Got Banned From Facebook For A Month
got banned from Facebook ? I'd say , enjoy while it lasts
-
Interest in moving out of Thailand takes Internet by storm
But poor people may still explore that avenue as losing assets is less of concern in such a cases
-
Man used gay dating app to steal from foreigners
because 5500 sounds more genuine. The same logic applies to punctuality. You invite somebdy for 6 , chance are he will be late 10-15 minutes, ask to arrive at 5.45 and he will be there on the dot
- NAKARAT MASSAGE SILOM Soi 4
-
When do you expect to be in Thailand next ?
I agree with you about bars part but deserted beach can have a lot of appeal to visitors you are not alone, rest assured
-
When do you expect to be in Thailand next ?
welcome back
-
CoronaVac Letting Chile Down
I'm vaccines enthusiast myself and took my first shot already but making it compulsory for the whole population for relatively untested products would be risky at this stage
-
Loving the Boys at Ogasms Spa in Gay Bangkok
I think one marked 'JB' was your pick
-
New Lock Downs Just Around The Corner
f it's any consolation , it's how most people in most countries feel about their respective governments
- Vaxed 4 Vaxed
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
that is what makes him good actor, can play anybody and anything
-
When do you expect to be in Thailand next ?
I like that expression ' decent accident " but I know what you mean
-
What was the gay sex scene like in the 1970's?
shock for me !!!
-
What was the gay sex scene like in the 1970's?
we can use some of that those days too
-
Prince Philip is Dead
that's how public spirit is uplifted
-
Prince Philip is Dead
he doesn't care any more, it's public who will be missing spectacle, perhaps also family although they may prefer private good bye anyways
-
Suprise awaiting 7-11 customers in Thailand
perhaps they are, I once almost stepped on one in Lumpini park ( of course because I was paying too much of an attention to a shapely ass of guy walking in front of me ) and she just moved away lazily without any fuss.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Try ' 3 will be free" and "Bangkok love story -innocence", some main characters are performing on the bar scene on the stage
-
Gogo Bars closed from April 6-19
no end in sight, SIGH
-
The future of gogo bars in Bangkok
perhaps some older members who remember those times better may contribute
-
When do you expect to be in Thailand next ?
what this is supposed to mean ? you are itching to go to Taiwan or for China to invade , please clarify
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
for me last episode of 1000 start was a bit too sugary, but we need to remember that main audience is Thai girls. But it disf not spoil series foe me at all. As for Manner of Death I'm not fan of crime stories but , like you I watched it for MaxTul , the main couple and probably will again after a while .