Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. why I'm not surprised ? But we can't blame Thai authorities as at this stage there's still a lot of unknown about the virus so they are trying to err in side of caution. How this strategy will turn out only time will tell. One can only hope that it will not turn into starving people in order to prevent them from obesity
  2. noble idea to improve prison conditions perhaps but nonsensical when comes to boosting tourism, for that country gates must be wide opened as infrastructure and attractions are already in place
  3. it's easy, just kick first policeman in your sight and bingo , booking done
  4. little, close to none, consolation to short stayers like me but I'm looking at bright side - 2023 is not that far away
  5. some are afraid of travelling because don't want to catch virus, others don't want to bother with all requirements.No wonder there are few takers
  6. some people have all luck in life !
  7. most likely no, I offed guys from few massage places and unless it was completely outside of working hours I was asked to pay off fee. Only Arena waived it few times but only because IO had massage in the place on the same day although not necessarily with the guy I was taking
  8. I hope you mean opening borders
  9. who is that guy in your avatar ? face looks familiar . Donald Fuck or what was his name ?
  10. only USA will reward her president with re-election for his brilliant performance, just watch
  11. that's enlightened idea
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Brunei, Maldives and Timor Lest I guess not to mention that great naval power of Laos
  13. no, photoshop did not exist then. LOL
  14. I like to see such regulation "' performers conduct during sex shows "
  15. luxury prison is still prison
  16. whole thing is becoming more nonsensical by the day
  17. I will because watching BL soothes my longing for Thailand but I doubt I will like ghost story much but I I could like 'Until we meet again ' , 'The Shipper " and "He's coming to me" I bear with that I guess
  18. if they don't want us , we will not go
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    if there are no tourists, it's no wonder
  20. many of us would be happy to do the same if only they let us in.
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    that's encouraging that there are still honest and brave people in the police force , after all one killed was policeman himself and his colleagues can't be expected to help with cover up
  22. most liberal who? keep rolling and call me young , handsome and skinny
  23. You call it taste ?!? Horror, LOL
  24. good point, I was wondering why I don't like Bad Romance even if I like very much both series of "Together with me" until I realized that I don't like Korn's hairstyle in that series - too sleek , not suiting well such manly type.
  25. I agree, great believable story line , great cast and great performance by Singto ( Kongbop from Sotus ) even if he is wasting his time on that doctor. Also female roles are high point, which doesn't happen too often in BT stories

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.