Everything posted by vinapu
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
I'd say rather ' people with income". A lot of retirees would become all of the sudden in favor of opening when it was announced that due to covid foreign money transfers are suspended . ( I know it's impossible, one year ago having Swampy empty for 6 months in row seemed impossible too )
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
this comment from an article drew my attention : "As Mr. Ud told Associated Reporters “What good is it that I am safe from this virus that about 99% of people survive if I cannot eat and have no home and no way to take care of my family?”
-
Long weekend coming (4th to the 7th of September incl.)
good sign , it means life is coming back to normal. Bangkok without traffic gridlock is like church without God
-
Thailand finds first locally transmitted case of Covid-19 in over 100 days
it looks that as pandemic progresses we know more and at the same time less about virus behavior and dangers. but since there's progress in works on vaccines days when we will have less vital but more interesting discussions about bars and boys are near
-
Thailand finds first locally transmitted case of Covid-19 in over 100 days
that 410 000 is predicted total or on top of what normal rate of death is ? Honest question Alarmed by virus menace we tend to forget that people are dying daily for various reasons and at this time unfortunately many because they can't obtain timely care since most resources are going to combat Covid.
-
Thailand finds first locally transmitted case of Covid-19 in over 100 days
what we need it for some people in charge to see what you presented and act on it instead of keeping big chunks of populaces idle, fed by scary narratives . ( by the way I wonder what that negative 200 death around May 18 means? certainly not resurrections )
-
Thailand finds first locally transmitted case of Covid-19 in over 100 days
While this is correct, I'm afraid that those days we can find some specialists supporting any theory or hypothesis. When we move to a stage ' most specialists are now saying....." then we will know we know something.
-
Bars entry from countries with more than 150,000 cases
you got that right but if that is what people want , so be it. The same with Thais panicking about first case in 100 days and volunteering themselves to choke economy. But at least toilet paper buying panic , worldwide phenomena 6 months ago seems to be forgotten.
-
Thailand finds first locally transmitted case of Covid-19 in over 100 days
or until riots force them to and then it will become really dangerous
-
Mr Babe live on instagram?
some people have all luck in life
-
King restores consort Sineenart's royal title
hope opening borders and starting flights will be next step so we can join Thai's collective sigh of relief in their country
-
Long weekend coming (4th to the 7th of September incl.)
ask Michael to change August to September in the tittle
-
Mr Babe live on instagram?
I guess there would be takers
-
Hoteliers demand govt reopen to foreigners
test yes, insurance cost I can swallow but quarantine ?, Thailand can forget about me
-
Are the GoGo Boys Returning?
CONGRATULATIONS , You achieved 100O ' likes ' !
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I agree, can't argue with that
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
His name was Ivan, apparently he was just performer not available for an offs and he is long gone
-
Thailand eyes land bridge to link oceans
you will see it perhaps but I will not, age has it's disadvantages
-
How can I enter Thailand?
I was about to
-
Are the GoGo Boys Returning?
and when we multiply that 130 000 figure by planeloads arriving at Swampy every few minutes , only then devastation to Thai economy becomes more pronounced.
-
How can I enter Thailand?
kayaking from ship playing Malacca Strait and landing on some secluded beach just before dawn
-
Are the GoGo Boys Returning?
which makes sense, Bangkok is big city with big client base in any circumstances even if deprived foreign whorers. Pattaya depends of tourists and to a great degree on foreign ones which are now almost extinct species so engagements may be much harder to come by. Ice cream sellers are rarely busy in Alaska in February.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
which year? 2021 or 2022 ? on serious side it looks world wide neither governments not ordinary folks don't know what their next step will or should be. I don't blame anybody , just note it. There are some European governments which locked their people strictly in spring and now they allow almost free for all with 3 times more cases a day. And there are those like Thai aiming at zero transmission which may or may not ever happen. The same can be observed with ordinary people , some seem still to be paralyzed by fear, others act like they forgot about whole debacle. Only when whole thing will be over we will be able to assess who was acting smartly and who did not. It's why I have hope that wind will start blowing in right direction and I will be able to check in person whether Moonlight is opened or not .
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
why I'm not surprised ? But we can't blame Thai authorities as at this stage there's still a lot of unknown about the virus so they are trying to err in side of caution. How this strategy will turn out only time will tell. One can only hope that it will not turn into starving people in order to prevent them from obesity
-
Thailand bets on prisons to boost tourism
noble idea to improve prison conditions perhaps but nonsensical when comes to boosting tourism, for that country gates must be wide opened as infrastructure and attractions are already in place