Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. it's easy, just kick first policeman in your sight and bingo , booking done
  2. little, close to none, consolation to short stayers like me but I'm looking at bright side - 2023 is not that far away
  3. some are afraid of travelling because don't want to catch virus, others don't want to bother with all requirements.No wonder there are few takers
  4. some people have all luck in life !
  5. most likely no, I offed guys from few massage places and unless it was completely outside of working hours I was asked to pay off fee. Only Arena waived it few times but only because IO had massage in the place on the same day although not necessarily with the guy I was taking
  6. I hope you mean opening borders
  7. who is that guy in your avatar ? face looks familiar . Donald Fuck or what was his name ?
  8. only USA will reward her president with re-election for his brilliant performance, just watch
  9. that's enlightened idea
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Brunei, Maldives and Timor Lest I guess not to mention that great naval power of Laos
  11. no, photoshop did not exist then. LOL
  12. I like to see such regulation "' performers conduct during sex shows "
  13. luxury prison is still prison
  14. whole thing is becoming more nonsensical by the day
  15. I will because watching BL soothes my longing for Thailand but I doubt I will like ghost story much but I I could like 'Until we meet again ' , 'The Shipper " and "He's coming to me" I bear with that I guess
  16. if they don't want us , we will not go
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    if there are no tourists, it's no wonder
  18. many of us would be happy to do the same if only they let us in.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    that's encouraging that there are still honest and brave people in the police force , after all one killed was policeman himself and his colleagues can't be expected to help with cover up
  20. most liberal who? keep rolling and call me young , handsome and skinny
  21. You call it taste ?!? Horror, LOL
  22. good point, I was wondering why I don't like Bad Romance even if I like very much both series of "Together with me" until I realized that I don't like Korn's hairstyle in that series - too sleek , not suiting well such manly type.
  23. I agree, great believable story line , great cast and great performance by Singto ( Kongbop from Sotus ) even if he is wasting his time on that doctor. Also female roles are high point, which doesn't happen too often in BT stories
  24. I did not know, I guess we learn whole life and still die stupid
  25. Educational value of " Make it Right " series can't be underestimated. Discussion in class in episode 2 "how to see if he is straight or gay ? ", ' listen to his fart, if it sounds like cat , he is straight , if it sounds like dog he is gay", who would think ? clear and simple

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.