Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. so it means Cambodian guys are returning somehow
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Reuters reports that Prime Minister ordered review the case and second autopsy of Mr. Jaruchat as he wants to clear suspicions about that death and the case in public mind.
  3. probably salt from Foodland is much , much cheaper than boy from Dreamboys , even for ST
  4. please keep rubbing salt into our wounds, preferably every weekend so at least we know how it is
  5. we all wish it was figment of our imagination but unfortunately it's real , not a bad dream
  6. look at bright side, at least you woke up, what if they overdid it ?
  7. I already watched in on YouTube, both Sarawat and Time are handsome and cute at the same time. I also like Sarawat's character, managed to be both dry and romantic , rare feast. Good news is second season with only 5 episodes is to start airing on Aug 14th. 11th episode ( second last ) of The Shipper is already on YouTube. I'm in the middle of Why R U, I like story line , Zon is cute and Fighter handsome watching all those is for me poor substitute of actually being in Thailand but still at least is something to wipe my tears, LOL
  8. we need to tell that to Prime Minister so may be he let us in
  9. the same can be said about many of us
  10. I'd not write November off entirely, we still have 3 month to go. What if instead of getting depressed not to make waiting period kind of lottery fun? Will possibility come or fail ?
  11. so did I around the same time and need to stand to Mr Fluke's defense, certainly no photoshopping IMNSHO
  12. Thank you, in the actual " The Shipper " series he looks even better. Waiting for second last episode to be released tomorrow. In meantime I started 'Why R U " and it's also full of cuties
  13. more and more our forum looks like obituary pages for gay fun
  14. good to know you guys had fun
  15. I'm holding unused ticked from Jun trip which never happened. I hope that by Nov it will be some opening but realistically speaking if it will be possible in January 2021 I'd be happy. On another hand I have all plans in place and ready to go next day after they announce we are welcomed again. So floridarob hold on to your ticket and hope for the best. While Dec in BKK is one of best months climate wise for Bali make sure you have at least 10 umbrellas with you
  16. ask Michael, he may meet them for you , close and personal included
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Very fitting tittle of this thread
  18. Watched all 10 episodes available so far with 2 more to go, to be aired coming and following Fridays. While main characters Khet / OMG !!/ Way, Kim , even school bully Off are extremely cute and eye pleasing I found plot a bit too otherworldly to put it polite so I watched first 9 episodes just to please my eyes with those four but episode 10 become more interesting and got me curious what's next.
  19. August ? aren't we still in July ?
  20. I'd be interested in the first and second from the left and second and third on the right side
  21. you must mumble something in your sleep so they extended helping hand with those photos. for that money I'd rather have 10 LT session than one of colonoscopy but granted we all have different ways of spending out free time
  22. good news are piling up
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I'm afraid that across the world there are millions of such horror stories when fragile people are left at mercy of strangers in hospitals, care homes and hospices . In fact your friend's story is kind of happy ending one as at least they are re-united.
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    you have a good heart
  25. It's already in , I watched it two hot guys and few hot scenes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.