Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. rightly so, what counts are how they look, behave and perform , not metrics unless one has number fetish and makes a point to engage only guys younger them himself but that is easy part for us
  2. perhaps he was poor in math
  3. I think is not about being gay or not but being good at their jobs or lazy.
  4. " I'm Tee, Me too " series started with first episode just aired. Looks it will be fun, staring three familiar couples : Off and Gun ( Theory of Love ), Pete and Kao (Dark Blue Kiss ) and Kongpob and Arthit (Sotus). Here all of them are named Tee and are not couples (yet ?)
  5. lucky you, one is much more then none
  6. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in The Beer Bar
    not quite, quarantine at home is much easier to swallow than one at beginning of vacations
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    some step in the right directions but goal in over ambitious and not ambitious enough at the same time. 1200 tourists per month is equivalent to say 4 -5 planeloads of 777. probably than many were landing per hour. and each of those is expected to spent 1 000 000 bath per month , we are talking high heelers only here
  8. year round hot weather ?
  9. Thank you for the lead , I checked that trailer, lots of familiar BL faces indeed. Ohm Pawat is such a gem Environmentally friendly if no tissues needed, one can say , not only 10Tazione but also Greta's approved
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    nothing surprising , it's enough to recall all those long immigration lines 7/24 at Swampy and think not only people from those lines are removed a but also their wallets.
  11. It looks that in 2nd season his character is more mellow that in 1 st when he was very vivid
  12. Love by chance 2 already started with 3 episodes aired so far
  13. I'm also in the camp of 3000 / day. This is what I paid on few of such occasions. I always asked him what his expectations are. Whey they expected less, I made it to 3000/day by way of parting bonus. If they wanted more I counter offered to 3000 and it was accepted. But honestly 20000 i.e 2000 / day would be reasonable as I doubt now even most popular guys get offed that often and 20000 is still sizable amount of money. Of course off fee for bar is on top of it. If you want economize, try to negotiate discount with bar, they may go for it those days. Or even better leave it to the boy - give him money and tell him if he manages to get discount , leftover is his. I'd not mention any parting bonus as it may create unwarranted expectations. Is better to surprise him at the end. 10 days is a long time, make sure you give him few hours daily to do whatever he wants and tell him in advance you will need the same. To boost his face arrange for him to pay bills when you are dining or taking trip somewhere together. This makes an impression in eyes of bystanders both of you are on even footage. Also , even if money is yours you may notice they will tend to order less costly menu items. It doesn't look good if you spend on the dinner the same amount you pay him as daily rate. You know all of that but other readers may find it useful
  14. and after watching 4 episodes I have an impression that 2 season is faster paced making it more interesting to watch , for me at least. Yes , while characters are the same whole cast is new. Out of main charaters I find Wayo and Fourth better looking in new incarnation By the way , is not first time than sequel of Thai BL is better than primary season, Dark Blue Kiss and Thogether With Me Next Chapter are coming to mind
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    one day it will
  16. You did right thing. Nothing wrong with guys trying to get more but they need to get clear signal when they went too far or were too fast asking.
  17. you blocked him or he blocked you ?
  18. World's third economy could avoid those 790 cases ( cases , not even deaths ) if they closed country completely like during shogunate pre -Meji times. I wonder how many people died in Japan in 2020 because they choked on their own vomit but I bet much more than 790. Slowly , and not for first time in history, tragedy of Covid is turning into panic in media-induced farce
  19. speaking about soi Twilight, can somebody on the ground please take of picture how it looks now, I heard that whole area is demolished already
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I don't mind to pay if only I have a chance, sigh
  21. after all he is go-go boy not mathematician
  22. as they say, "there are no healthy people, only those not checked deeply enough "
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    now we know why drinks in bars are so costly,
  24. thank you. I hope too but I decided it's better not expect to much for opening soon .Nice surprise is much better than bitter disappointment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.