Everything posted by vinapu
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
In my case it was greed but I finally sobered up to a fact that money is always short, no matter how much of it you have so at one point I decided to start new, retired life and burn all paper banknotes accumulated. Since we have plastic ones, sadly there were none to burn, making transition faster.
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
What about using one's brain to assess if recommendation has any value? Quality of breakfast may change dramatically over years but view from balcony toward the sea or distance to the airport may be all the same like it was when Tina Turner turned 42.
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
Very true and applies to all work, from constructing supersonic rockets to moping floor in the bathroom of St. Olaf's, Minnesota bus station, not just writing
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
+1
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
Last year, on Feb 30th, or was it Nov 31st?
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
That's indeed the case
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
I wish I knew what DNA stands for, sigh
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
I have sneaky feeling emiel1981 is not a Brit
-
Arthur & Paul
Next door place is called Rambutan. Spiral staircase is still at A & P Never stay in either but had a dinner at Rambutan and massage at A&P and both experiences were NOT memorable but as they say " one statistic sample isn't basis to formulate hypothesis"
-
Siem Reap or Phnom Penh?
Since I'm on the bus between two as we speak I may be able to say something in few days. I stay there before in Saravoan Royal Palace, OK Boutique and OK Palace hotels , brought visitors ar various tines of day and night and never had any issues with that.This time will be trying two new places ans we will see how it goes
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
This forum is not an exclusive domain of English speakers and I find criticizing somebody,s grammar mistakes or writing style sign of low life. Like in any language , native speakers can be more prone to mistakes who learned language as their 2nd or 7th under supervision of teachers A lot of those " mistakes " are actually generated by auto spell checkers and ot noticed until post made.
-
Gay visitors in Thai hotels
Perhsos they were staring only because he was Chinese looking and they found it exotic. Nothing to do with gay or company.
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
Make it four
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
Main advantage of overnighter is having somebody right here for morning gymnastics.
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
That's great as when bars, close some boys are more amenable to longer sessions including overnighters
-
LOS Trip Report
I wondered why I have feeling I forgot something this trip and now finally I realized, the tank!
-
Newbie
I just wanted to say the same and good you were first. Broadly we can say that most of OP requirement can or can't be met based on given therapist preferences. And they may be tailored to customer i.e. guy who refuses to kiss me may gladly agree to that while with somebody else. Same goes with other tricks, BJ, HJ and full monty to name a few. There's a lot of variations, one of massage guys I'm familiar with by his own admission will never bottom while in the spa but will when taken home. So OP, which stands for Original Poster, take a heart, talk to guy discreetly and see what happens, that chase is actually best part of experience.
-
Newbie
While this is all true ( breakfast is actually 86 baht but that is irrelevant) it's classic example of so called in logic 1/ 0 implication i.e. Based on true factors resoning is still false. I take a bus and train because as, former railway men of 10 years I just love public transport. Row 74 logic is simple, nobody likes to fly I the back so probability of having empty seat beside is, much higher than in 40's. Doing own laundry is cost of traveling light, I'm in 2nd half of month long Asia trip and total weight of my luggage is 7.3 kg As for breakfast, is not the cost saving, it's the love of vibe at Foodland
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
You are not alone
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
There's always need for caution as who quoted that, boy himself or mamasan
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
I actually chalked off 4 of them, 3 being still on the scene. Can't say they did not deliver, with two I was definitely happy, one was OK+ and one was OK++I the room but crossed the line by dragging me to some expensive club where tab was more that I was comfortable paying. As for tips ot as bad as, assumed above, two were 500 above then market, one( from club story) no more than 1000 more and only one double but unfortunately fortunately he was the best and subsequent engagements followed. Not first time most expensive proved still best value for money.
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
7 to 10k may sound more reasonable but 20 000 certainly out of picture as far as i can see. On another hand not everybody here is as stingy and poor like me so their mileage may differ
-
Massage Shops with 40+ Male therapist
Checking mirror as we speak and can't deny
-
Longest visit yet!
Some people above look like being in need to remind them how their grandmothers conducted themselves while in last class of the high school
-
LOS Trip Report
You can buy stuff in Laos. As for confiscation, I recall only that deodorant. Probably they remove scisors, knives, bombs and AK-47'sif if you happen to carry some.