Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. But perhaps it's just you
  2. Another reason to sigh in quiet resignation
  3. Since Sunday I'm passing by at least twice, around 9-9.30pm and again then between 11pm and midnight and didn't notice any sign of live whatsoever.
  4. I'm coming from fresh bread culture so baguettes are my staple for breakfast at home. If I can sample them on the road, even better.
  5. Thank you for pointing it out. Managed to correct my typo. Sometimes I wonder if using my vacation time to post on the forum to generate that kind of responses is the best use of the said time. Sigh
  6. Another point to support social media trustworthiness. You are right about people having different tastes so criticizing it laughing at at any bar offering is at best premature. On daily basis I see people dressed in stuff I never would, eating food looking awful and siting/walking with boys I'd never look at. And no doubt there are those who think the same about my choices.
  7. We must miss each other by mere minutes, at 10.53 I passed by, no sign of life, door closed, drag quessn from Atlas already marched out, no barkers at front. In short , news about bar being opened already seem great exaggeration. Surely will check tonight on my way between monastery and church.
  8. Including one In Park Silom
  9. At least we, as visitors can shrug it off and carry on with our favorite hobby.
  10. Right choice IMNSHO
  11. I not so sure Thai voters know what they want, that's my reading of this disappointing ( for me anyways) results
  12. Sounds tempting
  13. I don't like steaks
  14. People don't understand me, I get if often.
  15. Foodland Patpong comes to mind
  16. Liberated from burden of brain?
  17. Answer is Yes
  18. I wouldn't pay over 10 £
  19. And there's no pleasure bigger than seeing some reader's blood pressure rising over what we report we paid for encounter with our OWN money while enjoying our OWN vacations.
  20. That the problem for their next clients.
  21. Daddy, you forgot your medications again. Want to meet on Wed or Thur? If yes, I will send you my conditions by PM or here
  22. Name was Waterworks
  23. I'd say, while Joey is spectacular, new models are good looking, whatever it means.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.