Everything posted by vinapu
-
Do some accents or languages get on your nerves?
no problem , we get along great , partially because we never met
-
Do some accents or languages get on your nerves?
no, stork brough me to my parents
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
looks that is right beside Magic Hands massage, how convenient !
-
Do some accents or languages get on your nerves?
of course but since I speak with heavy accent which may be annoying to many I don't feel I'm in position to complain loudly so I suffer in silence instead
-
Do some accents or languages get on your nerves?
you my long lost twin brother
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
I think military establishment counts that trumping up nationalistic fervor will help conservatives to get votes. Last election resulted in election results getting stolen by Supreme Court and Pita instead of being Pm got 10 years ban from politics. After that two PM in row were removed by Supreme Court as and all that in span of 2 or 3 years . Calling Thai politics "den of vipers" is like calling Charles Manson "somewhat unruly"
-
Good Boy Bar
never short of self -esteem I'm happy you guys have fun at my expense and hope more members will join festivities. This said , being proud graduate of grade Three I could use explanation what postmodern means in that context , not to mention that reverse cowgirl analogy it's completely not clear for me and i venture to say , to few other readers as well. As for orthopaedic doctor, there's none. My hair may be white, but still , by grace of God , I never spent the night in hospital in my long , sin filled life. Medical stuff., so far , that be preserve of others to great extend and if I go to pharmacy , it's mainly to buy post stamps.
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
rich people rejoice. by the way I got a word that there's new hotel Arni Hexa Hotel in soi Wat Hualampong. That the soi connecting Suriwong with Sam Yan MRT by the Rose Hotel. Any 1st or 2nd hand news about that venue ?
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
from posts on another forums it doesn't seem that is dead at all so posters must be busy or lazy or both
-
Patpong comings and goings
no, they were still operating in 2001 when i was 1st time in LOS
-
Patpong comings and goings
they can take night off , not are forced or required to
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
2 hours flight and you are in his embraces
-
Patpong comings and goings
Likely to prevent guys who got offer from claiming sick and having their private arrangement with the same client on subsequent night
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
whole thing it's ploy of Thai military establishment wanting to show how indispensable they are. First they got out Shinawatras from premiership , now they are stocking nationalistic fervor ahead of elections in February . Certainly is not about national pride or sovereignty as they claim. Certainly not about some piles of old stones on the border , no matter how impressive.
- Good Boy Bar
-
Patpong comings and goings
apparently that 200 is only paid that evening if boy doesn't get subsequent off. If he is offed , then 200 bonus doesn't apply. That way bar ensures they have money for food even in slow periods.
-
Patpong comings and goings
not to mention two tubes of KY
-
FIFA Pricing for World Cup Draws Fury From Fans
thanks God you noticed, sigh of relief
-
Good Boy Bar
He may have some knitting to do first
- Good Boy Bar
- Good Boy Bar
-
Patpong comings and goings
if they have customer from Grindr it's fine but if it's out of sheer laziness I side with hank above, it's arrogance. While 200 is not a lot , it's still plenty enough for anybody to get their ass from the chair and lift it from the floor and thinking otherwise invites bad karma. I once arranged with popular guy I liked a lot for mid-day meeting , not sure it was 1.5 k or perhaps even 2000. We were supposed to meet at 3pm in front of his , at that time closed, bar. After waiting 30 mins I went my way , only to receive message around 5 pm "sorry , I slept in". it took me 2 or 3 trips before I stepped in his bar again. We talk and drink again but can't bring myself to off him again .
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
listen to this guy
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
is not matter of believing, rather than remembering what happened to Malaysian aircraft over Ukraine
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
exactly because skirmish is miniscule and senseless , nobody outside needs to join, few angry sounding ' fuck you ' or the like from somebody in charge would fast calm hot heads on both sides . I'm surprised Xi did not do his part yet. As for downing the plane, I'm not sure you know that planes are not always all the time high up there. Hard to believe but from time to time they are taking off or landing making the more vulnerable. Ask some VietCong veteran