Everything posted by vinapu
-
Moneyboy does not ask for money?
not common, but not unheard off either. I think over years I reported at least 4 cases of bar boys who asked me to take them for short trip and all they asked was to pay expenses on the road and their bar fees. One was even so desperate to to have a break that even offered to pay his off fees to his bar. One Bangkok boy visiting his parents in Cambodia upon learning I'm in Siem Reap also asked to visit me there and all he wanted is to pay for his bus fare. I still paid them my usual overnight tip but with exception of one , it was clear, judging by reaction, that they did not expect that. I still would ask your boy " can I give you some money ? " as chances are he could be counting on you being bit more generous that just covering expenses but , yes he could be with you because he liked you and wanted some break.
-
Be aware of your safety
over years on various YouTube videos of Silom area I saw at least 3 or 4 our members walking the street or sitting in one of soi 4 bars and a massage boy well known to me, looking like waiting for client at front of Christian Hospital. Even worse, one of YouTubers filming girl bars in 136th street in Phnom Penh managed to catch nobody lesser them myself , presumably walking to Space Hair bar.
-
Be aware of your safety
as long as it's food , not a people sitting with you , which is pictured it's fine. speaking about that I have short story. Veteran of many offs told me he left the scene and is no longer available so I wiped my tears and moved on. Then some time later my friend breakfasting in one of Bangkok places sent me a picture of the impressive dining room. Some guests were visible , among them , you guessed it already , my guy in question seating with older, Japanese looking gentleman. What could I do ? Wipe teras again and move on pretending I know nothing.
-
Be aware of your safety
it how many girls get pregnant
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
No argument there. what I noticed sometimes , if selection is too impressive, I may end up confused whom to pick and an t end of day take suboptimal choice. If nobody in line up it that impressive but I still have itching there's always sophisticated " if you don't have what you like, you like what you have" option
-
Do you enjoy "What do they look like now?" articles?
have mercy on us
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
quite possible market forces at work ........... I like that suspension at end of post., makes readers itching for more
-
Do you enjoy "What do they look like now?" articles?
Time to start wearing glasses I think
-
Jomtien for a Gay Couple?
I don't want to be rude but find it hard to believe. Chances are you started festivities already with gin and tonic ( 100 % of gin and 0% of tonic)
-
Be aware of your safety
as always , an old advice ' be aware of your surroundings" applies and adherence to it pays well.
-
Be aware of your safety
who would think such innocent , high class, exercise may land somebody in trouble
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
sure , never hurts to flash that golden tooth at front
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
and then First World War happened ?
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
take Boss, I will take Mean
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
obviously neither you nor Google Translate ever saw my handwriting
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
still, all what we need it's just one boy as long as he fits specification
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
sure , it's just a journal, not much of use for readers as it's not written in English
-
Are you a night afternoon or day person
all those drinks are giving us the required strength
-
Are you a night afternoon or day person
I believe you without hesitation. Many times boys at 7.30 am asked me if we should take a shower and go eat some breakfast . As for your question on vacation I like to rise early and stay active deep into night. result of that is that afternoon hours are the worst for me as I feel tired and sleepy, specially between 6 and 9 pm. At home, more or less the same
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
you in boy bar ??? I'm shocked and gasping for an air !
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
that will be me. I used to do more or less live reports but noticed that typing takes too much vacation time and switched to taking travel notes in a journal few times a day.
-
"All I Want for Christmas"
Wow !!! Great selection and I wouldn't even know where to start . I guess with guy in dark glasses , third last as I like his elbows. I don't see any blank pics
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
if you master Bangkok buses it's actually very easy to get from Hilton Garden Inn to Patpong in few minutes
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
if only it was that simple, more one pays, more fake love they pretend to have but unfortunately no, it doesn't work that way
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
yes, indeed