Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to sydneyboy1's topic in Gay Bangkok
    you must by another my long -lost twin brother
  2. such highly personal question should be asked by PM (private message)
  3. very wrong , even if catchy example. You are not talking about two sovereign countries , one of which attacked other like Japan USA or Russia Ukraine. It's occupier and population subjugated and virtually imprisoned, thus entitled to resistance by whatever means they found in their disposal. not to mention technicalities - Gaza is to close to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem for reasonable nuclear bomb usage unless Israel would wish to make antisemites happy.
  4. Burma you can go but staying away from Iran in you case is wise for now. Resign yourself to watching You Tube clips from there
  5. still minority may be intertested in seeing Persepolis, Cyrus's tomb in Pasagard and Czak Czak Zoroastian temple in the desert near Yazd
  6. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    shoot of gin would help
  7. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    relax , anus photo will be next
  8. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    whoever hastes there to comment risks even speedier denial of entry or increased scrutiny if he must be admitted
  9. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    that's fine as all my family and friends there had been already warned I will not attend their funeral. Crossing border to USA and Canada is as pleasant as tooth extraction without anesthetic and takes usually longer
  10. I noticed similar years ago - veteran of few long times , when I told him this is our last one this trip, all of the sudden in middle of the night recalled he must pick up his sister from bus station at 3 am . Ever since I try to keep from boys, even those I truly like , my dates of arrival and departure.
  11. he is not alone
  12. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    and that is the problem as criteria may be made very foggy to suit any purpose. I can envision not being admitted to Italy because I don't hide my dislike of Italian food and somebody there may consider that offense to national pride . In Turkey one may land in jail for offending Turkishness , whatever it is
  13. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Orwell was right after all, just missed by several years
  14. vinapu replied to sydneyboy1's topic in Gay Bangkok
    while I don't have any reason to doubt what you guys written above , surprisingly perhpas, my experience doesn't support those assertions. At least when comes to boys gossiping about their former clients to their current ones. Over years I had many encounters with guys who were entertaining previously my friends and they knew it. Still I recall only one case when they shared piece of information which could be possibly considered compromising and even that was not exactly very specific :" your friend likes to fuck right away " , that was comment when I asked guy if he wants to drink something. Since boy was / still is versatile and I have no idea what my friend's preferences are , that was not much of a gossip I guess. All other cases - complete discretion, including few occasion when encounters were of " when you guys are done sent (insert boy's nick) to my room #312 " kind. It would never cross my mind to ask boy about this or that related to somebody I know, perhaps that helps to keep things in the shadow.
  15. it's almost everywhere and sold under that name and if not , most pharmacists worldwide will know what you have in mind if you ask for it. Fortunately my only contact with it was when I was shopping for it for somebody else. That's benefit of NOT drinking water, specially when one travels.
  16. only because USSR did not have one yet and that shortage cost lives on hundreds thousands of Soviet soldiers before Berlin fall
  17. while I can easily second what you are saying above ( I beat you to Iran by 18 years young man), don't forget you are not an American and Unicorn (presumably) is and in certain countries they are in much higher risk of landing into trouble ( ransom , arrest etc.) than Samoans or Bruneians
  18. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    are you guys for real or just pulling our legs here?
  19. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Bangkok
    at least that should end sanctimonious pontifications about how bad people had in communist run countries, now when you guys have taste of the same - : " our glorious leader ' and similar
  20. no, impossible. Fortunately thanks to oversight, this board is not chasing dummies away.
  21. so what it's your most favorite - shopping , museums , temples or just lazying in the sun ? It can't be stamp collecting for sure and I doubt you chase girls there.
  22. keeps me running, not running to the bathroom
  23. vinapu replied to sydneyboy1's topic in Gay Bangkok
    no need to be sorry and you did right thing. Private messages are as great invention as sliced bread and can be put to good use. Everybody knows what we are doing in the bathroom or the bedroom and still we take care to close door. Boy review is not Wikipedia and can be highly subjective - which often may be misleading. cases when we g follow recommendations and finish disappointed are numerous and so do reverse, guy gets bad rep but we follow our guts and end up happy. For me Tum from Moonlight and M from Senso are coming to mind and to this day I'm happy I followed my , not somebody else's, no matter how trusted , guts
  24. vinapu replied to sydneyboy1's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Rome was not built in one day as they say
  25. and much less crowded

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.