Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    my spy on the ground confirmed that indeed there's some renovation going one in one of the shops at Silom end of soi 6 so thigs are looking bit brighter for Atlas now.
  2. vinapu replied to PeterRS's topic in The Beer Bar
    I rather have a cash
  3. you should add " all money spent in Thailand on stamp collection"
  4. and no need to pay cover charge next visit(s) until bottle is finished, right ?
  5. I have short connection story from two years ago at Narita. Due to head winds my plane arrived whole70 minutes late leaving me 20 minutes to catch my Bangkok flight. The same ticket but another airline , both from Star alliance. It was exactly as EricV says above , they escorted us through the airport as departing flight was at other end and we made it with few minutes delay. Unfortunately my luggage did not , arrived only next day but at least in Bangkok again there was lady with sign with my name and informed me right away about delay and how to claim luggage tomorrow
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    thank you for the good news , hope they materialize , even with delay . Wonder which location in soi 6 it will be but it should be clear soon.
  7. +1 for me overall is the best hotel in the area although I don't stay there as often as I wish since prices are not always digestible for me and often cheapest deal are not refundable
  8. no, I like to treat my guests well
  9. 2-3 extra toothbrushes and mouthwash are usually first things I buy when visit 7/11 right after arrival.
  10. no , two different subjects , my answer was to caeron , 100$ gift is jimmie50 narrative . I don't want any material gifts - have too much stuff already. Cash still accepted although I don't insist either.
  11. It's OK, lets return to the subject in Dec 2035 and see how it was in between
  12. since this flood is result of heaviest rainfall in 300 years, I venture to guess chance of you encountering such calamity there are not extremely big
  13. off them one by one and they tell you
  14. what is better then long German sausage ? Two long German sausages
  15. I would. Either contact guy and ask to pick it up or deliver to his bar / spa
  16. I think it may be temporary client milking in high season and expect fee go back to 500 after 1st week of January if not sooner
  17. My spies are telling me that there's new , quite upscale, place a celled Titan in the same Silom Plaza where Arena is. No reports from visit so far.
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Hope certain weeknights don't mean Monday to Sunday, sigh
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    so did Atlas reopen tonight ? Did anybody passed by. Dying to know
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I wish, but no, not this time. Dec 5th 2026 is still possibility though
  21. with bleeding heart , unfortunately answer is :" no, not this time"
  22. vinapu replied to Shax's topic in Gay Vietnam
    and will report findings here ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.