Everything posted by vinapu
-
Patpong comings and goings
I guess tonight situation will be more clear and hope they re-open as there are few guy there I still need to check with if they collect stamps
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
then obviously original question was not addressed to you , no ?
-
Are you a wanker?
by going to the airport and flying to Bangkok
-
When do you get into the Christmas spirit? As early as Catherine Schwarzenegger?
I'm still sending about 10 cards every year to elderly relatives who are not computerized yet. In my condo there's nice custom - people who don't need still usable stuff can leave it on designated table in the lobby for others to pick it up and use. Few years ago after Christmas somebody left couple dozen cards with envelopes , I took them ensuring I have supply of cards for lifetime. In my social circle we don't have habit of handing over cards to people we meet in person , handshake and hug are better. I have Christmas lights on balcony for good 2 weeks already
-
When do you get into the Christmas spirit? As early as Catherine Schwarzenegger?
when I get a Christmas spirit ? as soon as I get into liquor store
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
-
Your Gravestone Description
He lives as long as God remembers him.( In my native language is 6 words only)
-
Gym/Sauna Raid in KL
just stay home then
-
Have you ever followed someone, to watch him get increasingly successful?
no, you were only gays in audience who decided to disclose the fact
-
South Thailand Hit By Worst Rain in 300 Years
I wanted to say that nature helped you to dispose things you did not really need but decided not to as it would sound to cruel. Lady above case is bit different as she seemed to lose her means of living , at least for a while. My grandparents lost their farm to floods twice in spam of 10 years ( 1960 and 1970) while I was vacationing there and I remember my wise Grandmother reflection surveying the looses after 2nd flood - "that's the price of living next to country's biggest river "
-
Empty buildings in the Jomtien Complex
hope not in your basement
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
-
Empty buildings in the Jomtien Complex
and there was one, very popular, in Moonlight. When he disappeared there was rumors that farang took him to Netherlands and placed him in the university there
-
A petty hint about passports
What ? o, that Balcony. For second I thought you filing application for Pattaya Flying Club
-
A petty hint about passports
actually one can but until now only when talking about operetta third world countries and their caciques
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
-
A petty hint about passports
that's one of great American inventions along with presidential term limit
-
Minimum Tip Increases
indeed. Few weeks ago in broad daylight I was almost ( perhaps less then 1 cm) hit by car on local intersection which is not really busy even in peak times. Driver was likely blinded by the sun.
-
Massive Skyscraper Blaze in Hong Kong: At Least 44 Dead
unspeakable horror for those trapped inside , many likely will perish without trace in such heat
-
South Thailand Hit By Worst Rain in 300 Years
strays are in the best position to escape as likely they are not tied to anything and their instinct told them to run away
-
Rent.men in Bangkok
it's also how carrot or leek is sold on any market, if price posted seems to high we move to the next stall, if its acceptable , we stop and buy
-
A petty hint about passports
I wonder what rules are for North Korea. I personally don't carry passport with me most of the times , Thailand or any country, but always have drivers licence in case I need to be identified i.e. hit by the bus. I understand it may be risky and lead to problems with police but losing passport is BIG inconvenience so I rather keep it in the safe. statistically speaking last time I was stopped by police and asked for ID was in early 90ties in my own city. It looks I looked similar to somebody police was actively searching in the area. As for USA nowadays , yes , with all that illegal immigrants hunting instigated by What Is His Name ? , if one doesn't look like WASP he better carry something with him as painfully legal resident sent to El Salvador learned.
-
South Thailand Hit By Worst Rain in 300 Years
we do, even without global warming