Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jasper

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jasper

  1. I thought it’s some kind of a liposuction scar but too clean.
  2. On the other hand, a very gay twink at Moonlight goes with female customer for sex. lol
  3. Let’s see how Mr Nut dances...
  4. Thank you very much for the information! He looked definitely different and younger.
  5. This particular tweet was done for a special media invitation night, retweeted 140 times and liked by 500 people. Does he want to advertise himself as a Moonlight boy? I wouldn’t want to be photographed if I was attending a school or university. Maybe Thai guys think differently.
  6. Hair Personally I like their nape of the neck. Sexy...
  7. Yes I saw it too and thinking what is he doing here!
  8. Your guy must be Mr Nut! I like his huge biceps! When he did one armed push ups in the towel show I swooned looking at it. lol He used to be a Muay Thai boxer so I guess he can throw few punches not just decorative muscles. I am also fairly friendly with Emmy, the Moonlight mamasan. I always tip mamasans at Dreamboy, Moonlight and Jupiter but only 100-200 baht. I was really shocked when a few friends told me they tipped 1000 baht to mamasan although not every night. No they are not newbies. lol
  9. No it’s not Ayutthaya. Ancient City is a outdoor museum park where you can see scaled down replicas of temples, palaces and other Thailand famous architectural monuments.
  10. Watt’s name and his naked upper body photo has been available on an official Moonlight social media site since last year.
  11. Jasper replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    China limit the use of Line, there are few way around but not with Chinese SIM cards. Apparently boys with Chinese customers (HK is ok) are using WeChat app to contact customer in mainland China.
  12. If I was a complete newbie, I would probably think Luckyboys, Dreamboys, Moonlight boys are apathetic on stage, tell you the truth.
  13. My definition of premier boys are gogo boys who can attract many customers and commands higher tip than majority. I understand what you are saying but the reality is popular guys who are in demand are more expensive than not so popular guys whether he has a heart of gold or treat you like a king.
  14. Jasper replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    Thanks. I just turned off 2 groups’s notifications. lol
  15. Jasper replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    iPhone has the same but don’t want to turn it on in case of urgent Line calls etc.
  16. Jasper replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    I know but every time you want to switch accounts 1 and 2, (1. the Line main ac with telephone number 2. Line ac you created with FB) you must uninstall and reinstall Line app ?
  17. Jasper replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    Opening a second Line account isn’t impossible but rather complicated. 1. You need a different telephone number. One Line account for one telephone number. 2. You can’t login to 2 different account in one mobile phone.
  18. Jasper replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    I have a Line group set up with friends. Since the forum members lives in many different time zones, you could be getting notifications at the middle of the night for every single sentences the member posts! Not to recommend for light sleepers.
  19. I am sure OP knows the going rate but decided to tip him generously as his rating 9.5/10 shows. I am happy for the boy. 3000 short time isn’t way too much for Bangkok premier boys. They are getting 3000-4000, even 5000 occasionally. Besides, I don’t think it’s polite to criticise someone’s spending habits especially about boy tip in the forum’s trip reports. I suspect one of the reason some of the poster decided not to write about the tip amount they actually paid is that the subject always cause some controversies. Who is to say 12 isn’t a billionaire couldn’t care less about few thousands baht? LOL
  20. Quoting 3000 and actually getting 3000 is a different kettle of fish.
  21. Charlee is gay. I am surprised by his attitude compared to other forum members experiences. 3000 S/T is a normal quote for Moonlight/Jupiter boys.
  22. I like Northeast too. They have extensive menus, not only Isaan but general Thai food like Pad thai.
  23. I thought he was Mr Boss, changed haircut and had some cosmetic surgery done. lol It seems both Mr Boss and Mr Lucky have left the bar.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.