Everything posted by Jasper
-
gogo bar shows !
I would have recommended Jupiter last year. After watching the show last night I am not so sure. Drink price 350B. I went in 10:20 thinking the show would start10:30. They were already on the Diana Ross's number "I want muscles " They used to have al least 5 muscle hunk on that song but last night only two boys! The demise of Jupiter is striking. There were only around 15 boys in total.
-
Back in bangkok Trip Report!
ChristianPFC The first drink price in Dream Boys is still 450Baht. Second drinks 400. I went there tonight around 11 pm requested by a friend. I had a good look at no.99 mentioned in this report. The place was 70% full but I could not see anyone offing boys. A few muscular boys no.97 and no.110 still available after midnight. Tipped 5-6 boys. I know some people like Dream Boys but for me Tawan wins every time. I just love their sleezey relaxed atomosphere there.
-
Bangkok and Pattaya Trip Report, Feb 2016
Bravo! You have outdone yourself on this chapter. First, you made us readers wonder who you going to chose for the night and then there was a mix up made us feel slightly anxious. Is he going to ge the prince of the night ? And Bang ! You got a Cupid. I particularly liked the way you described your night with him. Not so sexually detailed as the other chapters. It's good because you are feeling protective towards the boy.
-
Bangkok and Pattaya Trip Report, Feb 2016
Your reports are more like a diary /story or even a movie (Lost in Translation).I like it very much.
-
Bangkok. 2/10 - 4/5
Yes. I saw a tall young early 20's Chinese guy offed #34( 40 yo?and short). Each to their own. Definitely.
-
Bangkok and Pattaya Trip Report, Feb 2016
Brilliant report. I really like your style of writing.
-
Bangkok and Pattaya Trip Report, Feb 2016
"500 baht for any additional" Interesting. I have never heard that before. I loved your report by the way.
-
Is Phuket Worth It?
Hi numazu, I 'd be VERY interested in ALL your ramblings.
-
Bangkok. 2/10 - 4/5
Off fee is B500. Mamasan suggest short time tip B2000 but a boy may get upset and demand B2500.
-
Bangkok. 2/10 - 4/5
I would say Jupiter. But boys can be arrogant vain snobs -they think they are class above any Twilight boys-and awful in bed only good to look at. You may need to compete with Asian girls for offs.
-
Bangkok. 2/10 - 4/5
Some people like to do market research. I am always curious how much and how they tip in various circumstances.
-
Bangkok. 2/10 - 4/5
Congratulations! Lucky you.
- Bangkok Short Trip 4D3N - Feb 2016
-
Bangkok Short Trip 4D3N - Feb 2016
Hi ct2005, Excellent detailed report. Thank you. As for Mekhin, please just google 'Mekhin' You will find YouTube etc. He has superman tattoo in his arm and other various tattoos now. He is like a rare mystical bird to me as I always hope to meet and greet(or more?)but disappointingly I have never seen him at Tawan over many visits. I believe Vinapu has spotted him a few times at Tawan.
- "Old days" nostalgia.
-
Bangkok. 2/10 - 4/5
I like your report. Are you the guy sitting the corner near entrance door in Hot Male?
- "Old days" nostalgia.
-
Tawan Last Night
Most likely, they were spending Valentine weekend with their girlfriends.
-
Tawan Last Night
Tawan charge 400 Bhat for a drink now. Increased from 350. Off fee is still 500B.
-
Tawan Last Night
In Tawan, a boy receive 50 Bhat commission for non-alcohol drink, cola/ orange juice/ milk.
-
First time visit hotel question
You should not have any problems if you stay at the high end hotels unless your boy dressed like a hooker. Some middle priced hotels are well documented to charge joiners fee. I will not be comfortable staying such hotels if I was aware in advance.
-
First time visit hotel question
Pathumwan Princess Hotel is known to charge joiner fee of B1000.
-
Is your boyfriend Thai?
I think Thai boys prefer both of you are farang or Non-Thai because if you have a Thai partner, he would only be a second fiddle. If your boyfriend was a farang, no competition and no threatening.
-
First time visit hotel question
Agree100%. I hate modern decor like in Le Meridian Surawong. Perhaps a dated person like a dated decor.
-
Tawan Last Night
There are many hotels around Silom where they do not charge Joiner fee. I do not understand why you want to stay at a hotel with Joiner fee if you are thinking about offing a boy.