Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ggobkk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ggobkk

  1. I follow the same system of leaving a tip each day in an area that is to be cleaned. I do it as the cleaners often change and want to tip the one who cleans. Also definitely agree that the tip can disappear when the final room check is done...
  2. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    guess it's a new definition of full (frontal) service
  3. Happy birthday wishing you many more reporting opportunities in the futures
  4. ggobkk replied to bucknaway's topic in Gay Thailand
    Not sure if it helps, but I've switched to flying Eva from SF. Leaves SFO around midnight, stops in Taipei, then to Bangkok around lunch time. Much better than the multi hour layover in Tokyo before a 6 hour flight arriving in Bangkok close to midnight.
  5. Salute to the Forum's intrepid Vinapu for setting standards for ground breaking!
  6. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    On the Newark to Singapore direct flight... Is there information on the flight back to Newark from Singapore against the headwinds? Which might be out of range. According to Bloomberg, Singapore has purchased/ordered 7 of there long haul planes.
  7. Thanks, Moses, for reminding the world at large (in this Forum) of the Siam Roads guides. I've enjoyed being guided by Mac, Ohh, and Best. All first quality. Mac is especially open in last minute changes in plan - a "fault" of mine.
  8. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Looks like American has significantly improved. As I understand the survey, it tested both long haul and commuter award availability on major routes. To date the best value for my miles has been for international business class.
  9. Thanks, hanan, for the updates
  10. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    Very informative on the KTav clubs in China. The shorter video reminded me a bit of Golden Cock in Bangkok
  11. Works fine using Chrome
  12. Excellent report, enjoyed the details written so engagingly.
  13. Spa Bangkok..Tantric massage. Joe at Spa Bangkok is an excellent edger
  14. Thanks for reporting on your journey...good hunting.
  15. Sorry, I'm way behind on updating this report. So, my plan is to summarize my last three days as there are only a few highlights. Saturday, was March 17th, St. Patrick's Day for some folks and for lots of bars. Van woke up late, we went to Chatachuk as I'd received a request for some gifts for home. We have some lunch on Silom and then split for our own projects. Mine is to use up another of my pre-[aid massages at Spa Bangkok. Today's therapist is named "Big"...well, he was tall. Excellent massage, when we began, he asked if it was too warm telling me he was hot - he was referring to the temperature. Massage begins with my being face down, when I turn over, he has stripped down to just his house branded shorts. Not resistant to play and into HE. As with my first massage at Spa Bangkok, BIg did not shower with me at the end. On the way back to the hotel, I ran into Mac from SiamRoads, he had just finished a tour with a couple staying at the Meredian. He said business was good and I promised to book him on my next trip. Van returns about the time I get tot he hotel and we head out to dinner. Have no idea why, but we ended up at jenner in Silom Complex. Definite mistake. We head to Soi 4 with the idea of catching the show at Stranger Bar. We are too early so we go to Jupiter. By sow time, place is full but not packed. A447's report captures how the show seemed to me, hula hoop guy was the star! There is one guy who appeals to me but he is in the midst of a bidding way between two guys...not sure who won, other than the guy (#14) who received red notes from each. After the show, Van and I get some street food, and head back to the hotel. Sunday, up early, it's Van's last full night as he will leave Monday morning, after breakfast int he hotel we head to Taksin and catch a river fair to the end of the line and then a smaller boat to the Sia Noi floating market near Nonthamburi. Nice break from the city and a decent lunch. Take a small boat to Nonthamburi and a taxi from there back to the hotel. Van heads out to pick up some things from a friend that need to be taken to Vietnam. I go to Prince for a foot/Thai combo. After being brutalized, I feel fantastic. In my mind, I'm processing that there is a strong probability that when we say good bye tomorrow, it's likely I won't see Van again. He has been a lucky talisman for me and my relationship to Thailand. No question, we shall both survive and thrive (hopefully). When he comes back, we head out to Balcony for the Sunday specials, while sitting there I see #14 from Jupiter and..no, it's a last night with Van. Head to Maxi's as Van wants to say goodbye to PaulSF who is with FloridaRob. Then to the hotel for time together. Monday morning, Van and I shower together, he leaves at 9. I have breakfast and head out to MBK for some personal foot maintenance. Then some wandering around, at some point I headed back to Spa Bangkok, looked at the pictures of who was available. Today it will be "tan". Shower alone and then full on assault by Tan who is naked during most of the massage and is fully engaged in pleasuring me. Incredible. Motto is to always trust DivineMadman's recommendations. Back to the hotel, rest, then off to dinner with PaulSF...he is so connected to things, it is always fun to spend time with him. I hea back to the hotel, double check my packing. Head to Jupiter, off #14 shortly after he arrives. Hotel...really cute body and willing and able...after my massage, I'm not so able...but a good time and a good way to finish this trip. #14 departs and 20 minutes later, I'm in a taxi to BKK and Hong Kong Airways to HK, then after a 4 hour layover, United to SFO. Walk into my home about 24 hours after I left the Tarntawan. Now to save my $$ for a return. Thanks for reading.
  16. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I didn't ask about how he got a visa to the UK...or how, if there is no work at home, he purchased the transportation... Questons sometimes lead to requests for money...
  17. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Uyn, a Vietnamese I've offed twice in the past when he worked at Screwboys, sent me a text yesterday. Due to the problems the Viets were/are having with working in Bangkok, Uyn had gone back to Vietnam. The text began by saying hello, asking how I was, etc. Since, I liked him a lot, I replied, sort of wondering if there would be a $$ request along the line. No, rather, he wanted me to know that there was no/little work in Vietnam and he was now in London seeking work. I refrained from asking what kind of work. If he's still in London when I get there later this summer, I'll check on his line of work. At least the crackdown is broadening the travel industry.
  18. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I've experienced 17 to 20% negative change over the past few years. I then realize the change has been harder on my British friends who also have to deal with Brexit undermining the pound to baht rate. From reader's posting above, things will balance a bit better in May. Wait and see.
  19. Sorry for the photo interruption...LOL It's now Friday, when we eventually get out acts together, we spend some time catching up, Van is needing to use some of his time in Bangkok to learn how to service the sewing machines he has purchased for his sewing/manufacturing clothing business in Vietnam. Fine my me as I want to have some massages and see what else will happen. As he is with me long time, I let him know up front that I'll take care of meals and will give him 3000 per night...but only at the end of the visit. I haven't mentioned any of my other payments to the boys I've mentioned, but they have all been within the average amounts mentioned in the forum. We head out to MBK and do some bowling, then off on our separate ways. I go to Banana as I like the place, greeted as an old friend(!) It's mid afternoon, so there is a god selection of boys. Up to the top floor for the lockers and showers. My Thai boy showers with me, full service massage, I like the mirror that allows me to do some detailed observations. I rate it a decent massage and a better than decent - but not exceptional - massage. Make my way via BTS back to Twilight, dinner at Maxi's where there is a meeting of Forum members, PaulSF, Jason1975, and FloridaRob. Van has texted me that he's in the room. When I finish up at Maxi's and wish Jason1975 a good journey home, I head to the hotel. Van and I discuss going to StrangerBar, but decide to spend the time together in the room doing things we like (to one another).
  20. Some readers may recall a topic on the Forum about how the long term boys had a tendency to monopolize the bed. The photo shows Van having his way...
  21. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Glad to have PaulSF as our reporter out there on the front line of Twilight!
  22. I didn't mean to report that Screwboys and Hot Male had the same owner. I was suffering from a bit of latent jet lag when I wrote my report about Screwboys. I meant to say that one of the Hot Male staff escorted me from Twilight to Screwboys. Then when I went to Moonlight on a subsequent night, the Hot Male greeter took me there as he wanted them to know I was a good customer and the two clubs have the same owner. That said, I agree with DivineMadman on pricing...and being a coach flyer, I don't resent business class flyers. I'd rather save the money to spend on the boys when I arrive. I think Anbang1961 is spot on about the Chinese holiday period...massive influx of free spending tourists increases prices. Moonlight is experimenting with lots of things...let's see where things are in a month or during the rainy season.
  23. Facebook is Moonlight Bangkok. There are three separate Moonlight Bangkok options. One of them links to the club’s site. Look at the picture and you’ll find it. I think,it’s also the one with some Thai wording.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.