Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ggobkk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ggobkk

  1. Hot Male Fresh Boys
  2. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I was as at Tarntawan at the end of August. No problems with guests as long as they have identification. No fee for guests. Breakfast same as always.
  3. ggobkk replied to hank75's topic in Gay Thailand
    As of today, it will be one month until I return to Thailand...I posted in this topic thread earlier. So, I was amused to see that my Line had messages from a massage guy in Bangkok I took a liking to asking if I was coming back next month. I had two messages from a Cambodian guy I offed in Pattaya telling me how much he was looking forward spending time with me next month. And, on WeChat I had several messages from a Vietnamese guy (Van) , I've offed every trip - except when he's back home. He wanted to let me know he was in Bangkok and working there. PaulSF reports that Van is working at X-Boys. I mention all this because it's similar to all that's reported above, though -at least in the first two cases - demonstrates some guys do have some sort of calendar as they were specific about a November visit. In Van's case, I suspect he just assumes I'll show up at some point (accurate assumption). I'll need to go back to my Basic Vinapu Learnings to recall about offing massage guys for long/short time.
  4. ggobkk replied to hank75's topic in Gay Thailand
    Lots of excellent information in this topic thread. I keep in touch using both Line and WeChat. My incoming messages increase when word is out that I'm on my way back. If I know I will be offing one guy from a club for more than one night, I pay the first (and sometimes) the 2nd) night's fee in person in the club. If there are more nights, I give the off fee to the guy who can pay the club the extension. As noted in the topic thread, guys leave and guys change. Many who leave, do return - and those who do will let you (me) know.
  5. Thanks, VInapu, for your concise report...hoping there will be a longer report when you take the home rest cure. As an aside, Moonlight is owned by the owner of HotMale.
  6. As of August, Dreamboys was still popular and often crowded BUT this is a result of large groups of Chinese customers who arrive shortly before show time. That said, lots of boys, decent show - but pretty similar to the shows I've seen there over the past five years. Most popular stops now for shows are Jupiter and Moonlight.
  7. LOL about Sizzler! My often off, Van, craves KFC!
  8. Depends whose the bell ringer and whose bell in being rung...
  9. In August, I offed one of the non-stars from the rotation. Off fee was 500 thb, short time 2000 thb. There are usually many more than 10 boys dancing in a rotation with the 4 or 5 "stars". They can be offed pretty quickly. The mamasan I talked with indicated the stars are offable but the Moonlight fee is higher than for someone from the rotation and the"stars" have their own expensive pricing. The "stars" oftern get taken by the women who buy bottles and entertain the "stars".
  10. Moonlight is active on Facebook, posting photos or a video from the shows most days.
  11. "awareness" - for me, it's instructive, to stop and think about how words I use have impacts. Some of which are unintended. As noted in an early post on this topic "boy" is demeaning and insulting when used in addressing or referring to an African-American male in the USA. The last few days here in TumpAmerican, many folks have been tripping over their tongues in trying to navigate the currents of politics and the MeToo movement. Since, I haven't gone back and read my reports and posts, I'll take the approach everything is perfect. BUT, will use "guys" going forward. And, if businesses want to use "Boy(s)" in advertising and conversations, well that's for them to decide. I'm only able to be "responsible" for myself.
  12. I read the article in the NYT before I saw this. Impressive.
  13. I’m enjoying follow your reports as you move from town to town, club to massage, to bar to friends. Thanks
  14. Paul fort has provided an excellent roadmap and Vinapu adds his insider tips. Scooby should consider adding this to his Timeless forum.
  15. Thanks for your reports. I always find something new (for me) in them.
  16. Reading between the words/lines...PaulSF has returned to Bangkok and the master eye is back on the scene.
  17. Racism is a trigger word...but, I've always only associated it with putting down / denigrating another race. You are doing the opposite.
  18. I'm thinking of adopting "m*nh**d" as a user name for some apps! I am totally enjoying your reports.
  19. Last month when I was in Pattaya and Bangkok, there was at least one night in each city when there was a deluge. I waded out to see what might be happening...in both cases the boys had arrived before the rain but customers were few and none (other than me). Lots of choice...lots of attention...lots of fun.
  20. Excellent reports. Thank you. Your writing has a special charm
  21. Civility goes a long way
  22. Over time this topic area can/ May / should grow into a first stop reference point.
  23. I'm honored by the compliment from the master of reports. What I didn't include in my "prose is that I take a few minutes each morning to jot down in a journal what went on the day/night before. From reading others' reports, I'm learning to remember numbers pinned to briefs, fees, etc. Without that journal, I'd never be able to put a report together when I return home. I must also give credit to jet lag which allows me lots of 3am time to write (!). I'm still trying to master inserting photos (Grade of F so far), And I continue to learn from forum members such as yourself PaulSF, Reader, DivineMadman, A447, and Numazu, about people, and places, and things that have assisted me in my visits. Examples: Exchange booths, keeping change in separate pockets, Nantra massage (this trip), Spa Bangkok, Senso...
  24. Most excellent and thorough replies. Thanks. My learning from experience is similar to DivineMadman’s details with the difference that I compensate on long term basis. I give companion some walking around money, maybe some shopping - once had to buy a pair of bathing trunks for him to go to the beach. Oh, DivineMadman, the stamina reference...I’m flattered to be listed with the real champs but need lots of recuperation. LOL.
  25. Monday – Butterfly back to Bangkok Up at 5am – three hours deep sleep. Not enough, but still on a high from last night’s exhilarations. Think about delaying my return to Bangkok by a day and possibly recreating last night…but know that’s a bad idea. Though both Pez and Sys have sent me messages and emoticons galore. I reply with emoticons. Morning walk to Dongtan Beach as the sun rises. Back at hotel, with a pastry in hand, I make some tea and find that some more sleep is possible. Up, breakfast at The Poseidon, the cross over to the TMB bank’s ATM for a cash infusion. Back to the hotel, finish packing which takes only a moment as I barely unpacked. Mike’s car service scheduled for noon, arrives (as I expected) at 11:20. Driver has only a minimum of English…which is better than my Thai. So, I ride in the back and doze. Trip back to Bangkok takes close to 3 hours. Traffic and he driver avoiding tolls. I’ve changed hotels and will spend my last three nights at the Tarntawan Surawong (new name for the Tarntawan). First thing I notice is there is some heavy-duty work being done in the courtyard near the entrance. I assume it’s part of the new management’s program to upgrade the place…this theory is demolished within seconds of my registering as the desk clerk tells me the hotel doesn’t have any water (!). I’ve prepaid Agoda for my stay and am stuck. Security guard, who is new to the staff as I knew it, takes me up to room 603 which has a view of Prime Massage from its windows. Room is clean with all the usual amenities including a return of the welcome drink and fruit basket. I plug in my electrics and go out for a massage. I head for Prime as anticipating no water works against an oil massage which (for me) requires two showers, one at the shop, and one back at the room to get rid of the oil. So, I submit to another two-hour bout of Prime practice. What’s interesting is that when I arrive, I am the only customer in the foot massage area (first downstairs room by the registration desk). This does not last as all the chairs are full before long and I observe a very steady stream of folks coming down for their shoes after their massage. That said, usual Prime program where after being folded and bent and kneed in my back, I emerge feeling wonderful. Observation – Indra Massage’s location is now an Art Massage outpost, Indra has moved a few doors to the right. Back at the hotel, there is now an enormous truck carried piece of Machinery making lots of noise. In the room, I turn on the tap and release a stream of brown water…this is a good sign and I let the water run. Maybe fifteen minutes later it runs clear. Toilet flushes brown water and after a few flushes is clear. Ditto for the shower – though there is little water pressure. Glad I had a shower in Pattaya. It’s now around 8, so I head out for dinner, thinking I’ll try the French Restaurant in Patpong, mentioned by DivineMadman. It’s located to the right of Screwboys and Too Boys across from the cart that sells sex toys and lady’s lingerie. There was no one, other than staff, in the restaurant and the menu looks too similar to The Poseidon’s (i.e. heavier than I want tonight). So, I head to Soi 4 and have dinner at G’s, the German restaurant. The owner is a bit of a character, and his staff keeps the pace humming. Good wheat beer. Food is heavy (see hypocritical note on avoiding heavy meal at French restaurant, above). Head back to Twilight, have a drink at Maxi’s, let Pau catch me up on what happened over the weekend. Tom, Maxi’s owner, stops by and asks how I found Pattaya. I mentioned how quiet Boyztown was, he says he’s head that both Copa and Ambiance have been bought by Chinese interests. Copa is about to reopen (from what I could see the remodel looked to be a definite improvement. If the rumor is accurate, one wonders how the new owners will market the hotels and to whom. Decide to check in at Hot Male upstairs, seated only for a few seconds before surrounded by the Viet boys. Peter asks me to take him off, but I decline with a smile. The mamasan joins us, I converse and watch the show. I’m drawn to #31. Check with the mamsan. All the usual things to check off are checked off. When Peter goes on stage for his number, one of the other Viets takes it on himself to call #31 over to sit with me. I like what I see, his voice is a bit disconcerting as its pitched higher than most. He’s Cambodian…story of my week. We negotiate…nothing extraordinary. Off to the Tarntawan, guests still required to turn in their identification. We adjourn to the 6th floor. All is well and good, but not as good as the previous night. I’ve adjusted my standards… He departs, security checks to see if I still alive. Tuesday Up at a reasonable hour, go down to breakfast, new breakfast staff, same menu. Notice that most of the others are male/female couples. Talk with some newlyweds from Mexico. Seems the hotel is marketing to honeymooners. Organize my day – knowing that I might be back in November for almost a two week stay, I decide to check out Bandera Suites which has been recommended to me for both price and service. Location puts it closer to Babylon and The Prince. Find it and am given a tour of possible rooms (major difference is the location, the higher the floor the pricier the room. Like the pool and gym, definite possibility. Later I’ll mention this to Tom at Maxi’s and he tells me he has several regulars who stay there. Have to think about this. Walk to Pilot Pen and pick up some pens, I like the 1.0 gel pens. Now, I’ve been walking for a while and decide to go to Central World and walk indoors, also want to visit Isetan looking for a gift for some friends at home who love everything Japanese. Do not find anything in my price range. Stop at Greyhound for lunch on my way back to the BRT. I get off and start walking down Silom, as I pass Soi 4, I see Nim; Nim sees me. Do I want a massage? I say “yes”, but later. I pick up my shoes from Tony Leather, need to wait a bit while an adjustment is made. Then to Excelsior to pick up my suits. I ask the guys to fold everything to make it easier to pack. I watch and wonder if I can duplicate this art form. Back to Tarntawan, see new manager, who is a nice guy, and he thanks me for my patience with the water problem. Speaking of water problem…I’m ready to find Nim for a massage but the skies have opened up and it’s raining in buckets. Eventually it clears. And I head to Soi 4. Nim is available…we agree on ninety-minute massage. This time is very different, first, the restaurant is open, so I can see where the stairs are. Second, Nim makes it an intimate, romantic massage and we are intertwined for most of the hour…note, this time, the room had the mat on the floor, no massage table, no shower in room. Worked better for us. Nim is a find. Back on the streets, I pick up some “Genuine Thai Silk” shirts “just like Jim Thompson” at 250 baht each, no wonder Jim Thompson disappeared. Drop the shirts off and head over to Maxi’s for updates from Pau and some food. Actually, I had a mix of appetizers rather than a meal. I know I didn’t finish it and invited X and another boy form HM2 to join me and finish what was there. Talk a bit more with Tom, he’s added music on Friday nights and has some very full houses. Business is good at Maxi’s. It will soon improve even more with the arrival of PaulSF. One of my goals was to visit the new clubs, I still hadn’t made it to G Boys. As the Hot Male grabber in chief attempts to have me go upstairs and I tell him where I am going, he decides to take me there and introduce me (is there a commission?). Which he does, and I am greeted by two red jacketed waiters and a mamasan, and then a second mamasan. I am the only customer. Eight boys on stage in rotation and two coyotes. Boys are all twinks. Two look to be underage, mamsan tells me they are 18. Mamsan is a techie and shows me photos of the boys on her phone and indicates by number the ones who might appeal to me. Some more customers enter, and they immediately call over the two that looked underage. I nod to one of the coyotes and to an another who has curly hair (a bit of a rarity). Coyote is from Thailand but is more into watching the other coyote than in any interaction. The other boy, a Cambodian (no surprise, this week) is all over me, hands roaming, and head on my chest. I send the coyote back with 100 baht for his time. I off the other, name Rit Rit. He stays with me for almost three hours. Most of the time he’s just intertwined with me, holding me close. Intimacy is there, and intimate activities are ok. Very gentle boy, about 2am, I suggest that it’s time for him to go. More cuddling and he leaves around 3am. With Nim earlier and Rit Rit its being a different kind of interpersonal day from my last night in Pattaya. Pleasing in its own way. Wednesday – last full day Up around 9 (late for me). Breakfast, more hetero couples and a family. Tarntawan is definitely different than in the past. No one is dining with someone who might have been an overnight off. Miss the comparing. Not much planned, need to pack, and need a few gifts for my friends in China who I will be seeing in a week. Off to MBK and a chance to get in some more walking mileage. BTS back, see Nim on my way back to hotel. We exchange Line contacts. At the hotel, I take a long nap, as I need to leave for the airport at 4am to catch the first of my flights home. When I wake up, it’s 6pm. I head over to Maxi’s to begin saying goodbye. I buy Pau a drink and we talk a bit between his helping other customers. Say goodbye to Pau and Tom, then a goodbye drink with X at HM2, a stop upstairs at Hot Male and goodbyes to the Viets, #31, and mamasans. While I was at Maxi’s, I sent a Line message to Nim to see if he could join me after his shift ended. “Yes” is the reply and we meet at the hotel. He stays with me until the alarm wakes us for me to get my act together and go to the airport. Say goodbye to Nim in the room, he helps me to a taxi. At airport in less than 30 minutes. I have Gold status with ANA, at check in, I’m told my seat has been moved to Premium Economy, so I’ll have a window seat and the rest of the row will be empty. I take advantage of my age and use the monks and air crew priority line for immigration. I'm through all the formalities in about ten minutes. Three minutes of which was for security to decide if my battery was ok to fly with. It was. At the Star Alliance club (managed by Thai Airways) a light breakfast and some tea. Reply to a bunch of messages from Nim, Pez, Rit Rit, and Sys. All could have careers in marketing. I started out this trip with the intent to be a butterfly. Goal achieved. Not going to try to rate the different experiences. Though, I can say there were no bad moments with the guys, I didn’t feel pressured for tips nor were any encounters rushed. The Pattaya guys and Nim linger most in my now week-old memory bank. Hope I haven't run on too long and not bored those who have read my jottings.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.