Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ggobkk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ggobkk

  1. Sideagra is available at the pharmacy across from Twilight....its in 100 milligram form, definitely less expensive than Viagra. Consider this an addendum to DivineMadman's post which I agree with - I'll be in Bangkok for a week starting next Wednesday and I'll pretty much adhere to his suggested ways to spend my days. I also stop at Excelsior and have some shirts/slacks made while I'm in Bangkok. This trip, I'll spend the weekend in Pattaya between stays in the capital city. Enjoy your visit. I'm usually at Maxi's for at least one drink a night.
  2. Most excellent report...thanks
  3. From Moonlight Facebook page today
  4. Ah, yes...the favorite waiter at Maxi’s..sigh.
  5. Hot Male is the bar on the left at the Surawong entrance to Twlight. The persuasive gent wants to get customers upstairs to the show to buy drinks there and off a boy(s), if customers don’t go up the stairs, or sit at the bar, then as DivineMadman notes, the sofa seating is another Hot Male enterprise and the enterprising waiters are “available”. And, Moonlight is also part of the Hot Male business empire.
  6. ggobkk replied to brall3's topic in Gay Thailand
    Being of a "certain mature" age, I've found having an up to date photo and an accurate age posted on Planet Romeo brings lots of money boy attention to my Thailand. In China same is true of Blued.
  7. Agree with the above recommendations/suggestions. Last year, I had a long time off staying with me at the Raya. Went out to Screwboys, met someone of enough attraction to off but needed to sort out logistics, mentioned it to the mamasan, and after a few words of information, mamasan took my new friend and me to Pavilion Place!
  8. I'll be in Pattaya for a weekend later this month. I booked The Poseidon where I've stayed on my last three visits. Very helpful staff, involved (in a positive way) manager, comfortable and sound proofed rooms, and incredible food. I stopped comparison pricing last year and just email Heiko my travel dates. (I email early if visit is in a high season). For this August's weekend visit, junior suite 2,000 baht/night.
  9. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    A shout out to Reader...who updates us, informs us, and entertains...he is near to winding up a Thailand visit before taking a break in the USA and then heading back to Bangkok...this forum would be less enjoyable and certainly less informed without his posts.
  10. Report on how you like Bandara, I'm considering staying there in September.
  11. Keep reporting...your insights on Jomtien would be helpful for my next visit.
  12. As with any maths formula - experiential use will only improve its utility. One more round of adaption and It'll be ready for the Fields Medal ( that's mathematics version of the Nobel prize).
  13. Correction - offshoot of X-size. Not X-boys
  14. It’s called G-Boy an offshoot of X-Boys. It’s been mentioned in some reports but not sure if anyone has reported on the venue and show.
  15. When I first reported on Moonlight, ever so long ago, I noted the quality was there but it was starting slowly as some of the staff were wearing Jupiter logos. There’s been constant upgrading, the show is more styled, recruitment of guys is remarkable. Just check out the nightly Facebok broadcasts. And, a Moonlight is the offspring of Hot Male (!). The transfer of Teight across Surawong!
  16. I thought the cardinal sinner was in Washington...and then the one in Australia
  17. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Welcome back, have an enjoyable fun time, and continue noting the changes you see...lessens the number of unneeded surprises for my next Bangkok jaunt. Question - any particular reason you chose to fly west from JFK rather than east?
  18. Monger Index - I love it!
  19. Thanks for the report...it’s the filigree of the details that make your trip spinning a cut above most others (e.g. mine). I think you are the first to mention that X-Boys is now G-boy. Looks to be close to Moonlight. Oh, agree with you on Excelsior Tailors, they’ve been my Bangkok shop stop for longer than I want to remember.
  20. Thanks for your report, admire you’re energy and enthusiasm. Rest up and be refreshed for #18.
  21. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Often more attention paid in the gogos on the slow days...also more availability. Not to forget the joys of massage and app viewing.
  22. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Interesting to note many posters seem to be concerned about Starbucks economics and the coffee seller being used by customers using space, internet, etc and freeloading with one drink... Starbucks didn’t become a world beverage behemoth by being a charity. I more than suspect they have the economics down to the last baht.
  23. Maps of Sunee when they can be found are also less than 100% accurate.
  24. Vinapu - I sent in a nomination to the Pattaya Chamber of Commercen suggesting you be made an honorary member for advocating the pleasures and joys of Pattaya!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.