Everything posted by eurasian
-
Asking some advices or recommendations, plan to visit Manila
Please keep in mind that the traffic in Manila is really a great problem . You can also go to a bar named Chelu in Malate . Pinoy guys are very friendly I met a very sharp IT guy and his friends there and had a wonderful time with them during my first visit to the Philippines in 2017 . Since then we are very good friends with benefits with the IT guy . We travelled together in Bohol this year and Bali last year .
-
Asking some advices or recommendations, plan to visit Manila
Two weeks ago I was in Philippines for a second time . Went to Bohol island for 2 days and then 3 days in Manila . Very lucky with Planet Romeo , strongly recommended . Try F Club and Sauna ( previously named as Fahrenheit ) in Quezon City . Membership is required and with 400 pesos which is 8 USD I became a member and entered in . 3 different towel colors blue is for tops white is for versatiles and pink for bottoms . As I have not been informed about the towel colors I took the white towel which was given to me by the towel boy . After having few beers at the bar ( they have 2 bars ) a guy with a blue towel sat besides me and we started to chat . A handsome 30 years old Pinoy teacher also his first visit to the sauna and he was not aware of the towel colors too . Surprisingly I learned that actually he is a bottom . He was so hot and we both enjoyed the daddy and son sessions ( I am 56 ) a lot during the night and the following morning in my hotel room . Two years ago during my first visit I went to several Macho bars . I only liked one of them which is named White Bird in Pasay . In macho bars guys are dancing but difficult to off them . You can call them for a drink and maybe you can meet after their show ends . Hope you have a nice time in the Philippines .
-
LIVING IN THAILAND IS LESS FUN
Floridabob in which Mexican cities gay life is active ? If I am not wrong Puerto Vallarta is one them . What is the cost of living in Mexico compared to Thailand ?
-
Fate of Burmese pair facing death
very sad story ... unfortunately bad people is everywhere ...what we should critise more is the justice system ... lack of justice encourages some people to do bad things
- sending money
-
Favorite place to stay in Pattaya/Jomtien??
I stayed once in East Suites Jomtien , just opposite of Thai Blind Massage Institute ... No breakfast , usually fullybooked , I recommend if you want to stay in Jomtien . Second option Baan Souy is located halfway between Boystown and Jomtien , my favorite hotel in Pattaya , a bit expensive but wonderful pool and rooms . Pure gay ...
-
Boystown noise
Possibly the receptionist gets commission from the driver
-
Pattaya tourist trying Rio for first time
I am interested too Bucknaway
-
Silicone Dick?
Thank you Kokopelli
-
Silicone Dick?
Christian what is 'mook' ?
-
Bangkok G-Story tv series
Spoon thank you for the link , I watched all the episodes .
-
Dream Boys Gogo bar on Pattayaland soi 1
williewillie 800B is for the bar off fee or for the boy ?
-
Hope no one is in Pattaya
wow ... streets became rivers ... hope there is some rain also in the North ...I was in Chiang Mai 2 weeks ago and the area needs rain asap to overcome the fire problem on the rural areas
-
Dark rooms in saunas
Guys thank you all for the feedback ... Williewillie very funny story
-
Dark rooms in saunas
Hi Guys , I have been to Babylon in Bangkok 2 times and Club One Seven in Chiang Mai 1 time . Probably I was very unlucky to understand what is ongoing in the dark rooms . In all my 3 visits I saw very few people in the dark rooms and majority of the area was so dark to understand what is ongoing if there is any action . Few guys walking around like me and few guys standing on the corridors ( because of the dark very difficult to understand expression on their faces ) ...That was all I have seen . In Babylon I met a Pinoy guy on the poolside and after some chat we had a very good time and we became good friends since then . Athough both of us are tops we are having great fun together and traveling in Asia from time to time . Will be very happy to hear your dark room experiences Thanks in advance .
-
Thailand to Nepal and back again
Thanks for the report, that is great, Nepal is on my travel list for a long time. Hopefully I can visit next year.
-
Art of Thai adventures -report of June 2018 trip
Happy birthday Vinapu
-
ABomb bar Pattaya
I have been there a few times, handsome guys, never met a bottom, at least that was what I have been told by the captains. One of the guys with a very big bulge for sure has a silicon injected dick.
-
Golden Banana Hotel under New Management
Thank you MunichCut
-
Golden Banana Hotel under New Management
I checked the hotel website and had the impression that it is no more a hotel for men only. Any information you have guys?
-
Lurker
So sorry to hear that... RIP Lurker
- Love the Philippines
- Love the Philippines
-
Want a outcall massage: is it worth it?
If massage is not a must then taking a boy from a gogo bar will be much cheaper for sure...outcall massage service is very common... I recommend you to visit a shop and choose your massage boy.
-
Somewhat dry rainy season - Thailand trip of Sept 2017
Wowww Vinapu ... 3 guys and I presume at least 4 sessions in one day