Everything posted by spoon
-
Reopening of the Boyz Music bar / disco in Pattaya in BoyzTown
Pre-covid, around 1.30am, all guys from bbb will move to boyz music. When i was there before, they definitely looks like its more than half done with their renovation.
-
Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022
This trip is my first with a much longer period of unbooked hotel. Previously, only unbooked hotel was for vientienne as im not sure if a boy might join me, so i book the room only after confirming with the boy. Since he smokes, i choose a room with balcony. If im alone, i will have more choices of room/hotel. But i already booked my flight though. I actually thinking of a side trip to either chiang mai or phuket if my indonesian guy decided to join me, hence another reason to make my trip and booking more flexible. This time, i didnt book any flight, as if i dont have anyone going with me, id rather stay in either bangkok or pattaya. Lion dances can be seen in many places here, especially in big malls. But my plan mostly just to stay at my parents' and visit my grandma place on CNY. No other plans hehe.
-
Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022
Itll be chinese new year long weekend here, so i should be able to focus on it a bit more hehe.
-
Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022
Duly noted. I blame myself as well lol our star just didnt aligned last year Glad that it doesnt show. Hehe
- Find old man into my life
-
Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022
Day 0 - Pre-trip preparation I have been too lazy to start writing my report, mainly due to being busy at work but partially due to recent trolls that have been infesting the forum lately. Nevertheless, I shall treat this trip report as me reminiscing all the good times I had during my recent post covid trips and I'm sure it will benefit many others who are genuinely interested in reading my escapade. I used to write my report almost on real time but decided to not do that this time for obvious reasons. Perhaps it is just my own paranoia but it doesn't hurt to be on the safe side. My trip this time is 18 days long, the longest trip I have had so far in thailand. In fact, it ties to my longest trip ever, and that was a road trip across the US during my university year. Why 18 days? It is exactly the amount of days I have from the last day I am needed at the office, as well as the day I needed to return home to attend a family event. I actually have been taking my leave of absence since last week of November, but there are several meetings and events I had committed to attend so I've been to the office on and off. I did manage to do a shorter trip to Medan, Indonesia in November though. If anyone is interested to read a trip report on that, do let me know as the trip is mostly tourist trip but there is a guy involved lol. This trip has been very last minute in terms of planning, but going to a place that I've been numerous times before, I felt quite confident that everything will be smooth. After my return from Indonesia I started surveying the flight ticket to Thailand and booked my ticket. It wasn't cheap but it wasn't astronomically high either, comparable to peak season price pre-covid if one booked a ticket last minute like I did. Previously, Airasia was my go to for last minute booking as they usually have a last minute promotion pre-covid, but that kind of promotion did not make a return, so I settled with another airline which is called Batik Air, previously known as Malindo. I did invite my Indonesian guy to accompany me for part of my trip, but I have left some flexibility in my trip in case he decided he wanted to join. Alas this plan did not materialize. As for hotel bookings, I am using the trusted Agoda booking site, and first booked my first 3 nights, suite room at Raya Surawong. Many posters had reviewed this hotel multiple times. Great location, great spacious room, comfortable bed and the suite comes with a full kitchen with microwave, full size fridge, electric stoves, pans, pots, dining ware etcs. Price was very reasonable even when I booked quite at the last minute. I also proceeded to book my last 3 nights as well, seeing that Raya hotel has already fully booked on those dates, and settled with a Furama Silom Deluxe room. Booking for the other nights was done much later when I was already there, offering me quite a good flexibility to change my plans if and when I wanted to. However, I did search for hotel availability on the dates in between to ensure there are ample choices for me when I need to book. I can honestly report that this has worked wonders for me for this trip. As this is my first return trip to Thailand post covid, I want to make sure I don't need to skimp on budget when it comes to hiring boys and having fun, and the best way to tackle this is to ensure I did my budget right. I have a few scenarios in mind that allow me to have a min case, a maximum case and mid case for budget and fun. Without going into too much detail on my spending, I can say this has worked great for my peace of mind and I still have leftovers which can be used for future trips hehe. Lets just say I didn't manage to hit my maximum case but I leave Thailand with no regret. As for boys, usually pre-trip, I would contact some of the boys I've taken before and see if they are still around, and let them know that I am coming to Thailand. But this trip, I already know several guys I like are still in the business thanks to the reports from fellow forum members and my friend who had been to Thailand earlier. Needless to say, I still contacted two boys, very special boys, and told them of my pending arrival to ensure that I will meet them when I'm there. One is a masseur from Arena, and another is a beach chair attendant in Pattaya. I leave the rest of my daily rosters up to what Thailand has to offer but I do have several guys that I am aiming to try this time, thanks to the abundance of sharing by fellow members, Line accounts of massage centers and social media of some gogo bars. One last smaller detail I wanted to share is on exchanging money. I did a google search as well as asking a forum member who is staying in Bangkok to check on the exchange rate to see if it is better for me to change Thai Baht in Thailand or back home, and found out that changing in Thailand is much better, especially if you compare the rate offered by Superrich or XOne, both published their live rates online. So I decided to only change partly back home so I can immediately enjoy Thailand for a few days but bring most of the cash in my own currency and change only in Thailand. Lastly, I posted a thread here to announce my arrival and asked if there are any members who are interested to meet me, either for coffee, lunch, dinner or better, bar hopping together. While I consider myself an introvert who enjoys my solitude, I also appreciate the company of like-minded members here where exchange of notes and experience is greatly enhanced with a face to face engagement lol. Next - Day 1 - The arrival
-
Zoo Spa and Onsen
What animal is kra-ting btw?
-
Naturist in Thailand
Wait, isnt clubmed usually for family with kids?
-
Trip report Bangkok, Pattaya January 2023
Exactly, u could leave your luggage and go and have breakfast/coffee and maybe massage
-
Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no
Eating right before sex wont result anything coming out of the other hand, itll take several hours for the food to go through your system no?
-
Cops find no suspected sex workers in Pattaya
If you enter BBB, there is a sign saying there is no prostitution here. I guess they are telling the truth now that the paper and police also says the same thing.
-
PrEParations
For bacterial STI, yes... But HIV is viral, so u need antiviral. For HIV, post exposure is PEP.
-
Laos orders closure of all money changing shops, import limits
How does import ban help with inflation? Shouldnt it be the other way around? For example, recently, prices of chicken in malaysia increases multiple fold due to shortage of supply. It turns out that many local supplier prefer to sell to singapore for much higher revenue. So export ban were introduce. All import ban will do is to introduce shortage and increase the price further as supply were cut. Anyone can shade light to this?
-
Best gay friendly hotels to stay in Bangkok/Pattaya
I can say furama silom food is underwhelming, so if hotel food is important for you, dont take furama. The deluxe room there is best value for me though, and whatever saving u get, u can spend it for food at other nice places around hehe. Hotel view plus rooftop pool, i think furama silom has very nice view indeed. Since they only have one side view for their rooms, almost all high floor rooms (deluxe and above) will have great view of iconsiams side. The rooftop pool of course will give you 360 full view of silom area. The pool itself not so big for furama though.
-
PrEParations
Then i still fail to understand. Normal PreP is for HIV, doxy has little to no protection against that. Also, Prep has zero pretection against any bacterial STI. So i cant understand your reasoning.
-
PrEParations
Sorry, i dont understand your reasoning. Do u mean if u forgot to take doxy-prep?
-
Trip report Bangkok, Pattaya January 2023
Great report! Which reminds me i should start doing mine soon haha. But i guess ill do it after yours finished.
-
Best gay friendly hotels to stay in Bangkok/Pattaya
If i might add to these, always check higher tier rooms from the hotels in the list below. Often, upgrading to one or two tier up is not much but the upgrade is often really great. Ill add furama silom also in the list below. A superior there though same size as the deluxe, will left u with a lower floor room with outdated furniture and small bahtroom with shower only. While a deluxe will gives u fully renovated new furnitures, design, and much bigger bathroom with bathtub and glass wall plus your room will be on the higher floor with better view. In the case of raya, the grand deluxe suite will have a separate living and kitchennete, while the suite will have a full size fridge and microwave as well on top of being much bigger in size. In zing, their pool suite will have a one bedroom, oversize living area and direct pool access on the ground floor. The deluxe plus option will give u a smallish balcony but the most important upgrade is the luxurious queen bed, which felt like the one in say meridien or hilton hehe. Ambiance penthouse have separate living area and terrace outside with view of the boyztown downstair. All of this upgrades usually still cost less than the price of the cheapest room in say meridien or hilton.
- Phuket trip spring 2023
-
Tour guide
Just curious. To those that says tour guides seeking business in gayguides forum must be willing to have sex as well... Where do these guides want to advertised their gay friendly businesses if not here in a gay forum? If a tour guides is gay, and wanted to find gay customers so he can show all the gay friendly places such as sauna and bars on top of the regular tourists site, i think it is very appropriate place to advertise here. Lets not forget siamroad is happily advertising their excellent tour guides in this forum too. While he did show pics of the guides, it is still strictly no sex involved.
-
Awful sexual experience
How did the blood is all over your face? A cut on his dick?
-
Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)
Hope u will recover soon!
-
Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)
Finally, that bottle is finished! We sure get a lot of used from that one bottle hehe.
-
On my flight to DMK. Anyone fancy a meet?
Hi everyone! Finally its time for me to revisit thailand post covid. Will be in bangkok early and end of my trip, pattaya in the middle and still undecided to have a short trip elsewhere (most likely chiang mai). Anyway, if anyone want to meet for a chat and/or explore the bars together, do PM me.
-
Type
G or M refer to sex orientation, gay or man. B or T refer to sexual position bottom or top. Number is condom size aka girth.