Everything posted by Boy69
-
TAWAN MUSCLE BAR
If you want to off boy for couple days you can pay the bar the off fee in advance for the number of days you're having the guy with you in this way you avoid the hassle to go every day to the bar and the guy is free from the obligation to show up for work for the period you hire him.
-
How is Jomtien Complex during low season?
The "boys" are on senior's pension ??? You surely meant the bar owners.
-
Reviewing the five visa options for retirement in Thailand
Yes she has .
-
bar boys
In principal yes but the boys have the right to refuse to go with a certain client if they don't want to.
-
Reviewing the five visa options for retirement in Thailand
His elderly mom didn't come as tourist but as permanent expat and the YouTuber claimed no Thai insurance company is willing to make a medical insurance to his mom.
-
Reviewing the five visa options for retirement in Thailand
Is there an option at all to get medical insurance for elderly foreigners in Thailand? I follow a YouTuber who lives in Thailand who couldn't find any insurance company willing to insure his 71 y.o. mom.
-
Reviewing the five visa options for retirement in Thailand
Yes I agree, In the past I considered Thailand as potential country for retirement but not anymore you can't plane your future in such unstable rules and capricious government decisions.
-
Reviewing the five visa options for retirement in Thailand
I think the huge raise of the Elite Visas is preliminary step before complete cancelation in the future of this visa type. It's known that the Thai government is not satisfied from this procedure for years and looking carefully into this issue.
-
money boys
I assume what @Gaybutton meant is that money boys will try to extract as much money as they can from every interaction however as I mentioned before it's their profession and they try to survive and earn a living . there is nothing bad about that we just have to be financially cautious when dealing with them .
-
How is Jomtien Complex during low season?
High season is November to March the rest of the months consider as low season. The type of guys you are looking for can be found at the bars in Boyz Town area.
-
How is Jomtien Complex during low season?
I think JC had a short golden era with a large flow of customers ( mainly because the fading of Sunnee Plaza and Boyz Town becoming too expensive for expats) Which tempted many owners open too much bars , this golden era is finished there are not enough customers to justify so much bars nowadays.
-
money boys
There are few money boys scammers, as there are few layers or real estate brokers or doctors who can be considered as scammers we just need to be careful and use our commonsense.
-
money boys
I don't agree with the tendency to see money boys as scammers, they try to survive buy working at bars, applications and by sending endless pleads for money, If you want to help someone it's your decision and if you don't you can just ignore. I don't see any scam here.
-
Best GoGo Bar
I prefer Copa too but only their supirier rooms it's worth to pay little bit more over their standard rooms.very good value for money.
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
It's because Magellan refused to pay the outrageous fees the Filipino guys demanded.lol.
-
money boys
The rates are for Bangkok,at other places like Pattaya and Chiang Mai ST min. 1000 Bht LT min.1500 Bht. Popular guys will charge more ,If the distance between you two is far away the cost will be higher to compensate for the time arriving to you and cost of the transport, sometimes you can find guys quoting very low price because they are not professional money boys or Because they are desperate for cash .
-
Best GoGo Bar
Nowadays Thai guys don't have to lie on the beach and look for customers they find them on the apps while sitting at home and playing with their smartphones.
-
Burmese & Vietnam Bar/Massage Boys
I had 2 Vietnamese guys one of them for long term it was not perfect experience but it wasn't so bad either the second one from Screw Boys bar was amazingly beutiful and very good in bed so saying all Vietnamese are terrible is shallow generalization.
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
I was surprised to see the Colombians were very tollerat and open minded to gays , all were very nice, polite and some even smiled when they saw me and my Colombian friend walking and holding hands.
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
+1
-
Rats in Silom 🐀
The biggest rats I ever saw in my life were at Khao San road .it was disgusting.
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
My Colombian boyfriend has mo problem to be seen holding hands with me , first I hesitated not to embarrass him but he insisted doing it publicly. Regarding the serial killer the chances to encounter him are less than winning the lottery. LOL.
-
Sauna and massage recommendations
The best time to travel is December to March, regards gay places to visits there are lots of threads about it here in this forum.
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
I was in Colombia last November-December and to tell the truth didn't see any gay foreigners hung out with local boys , In the clubs saw gays from South American nearby countries but non Americans or Europeans , Only at the biggest club in Bogota 'Theatron' saw very few young gay foreigners mainly dancing and having fun but not with local guys.
-
I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous
I saw young Asian groups at Dream Boys , they only come to see the show and leave once finished never seen any of them off a gogo boy .