Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Enjoy your life at retirement travel all around and do the things you like why enslave yourself to a business and kill all the fun ?
  2. What Israel has to do with it ? Hamas is a terror organisation invaded to the south of Israel and slaughtered and kidnapped thousands of Israelis what did you expect Israel do nothing about it and make a peace agreement with them? from your "logic" you won't support Ukraine business as well because they are in war . Ridiculous.
  3. Yes me too looking forward to see it after a terrible year of many bad quality BL series with very weak plots.
  4. The gay district is concentrate at small area in Patpong just walk and enter the bars you see , Most of the tourists don't speak Thai and it's not a problem most of the staff speaks basic English don't worry about it. To take a boy from the bar about 500 BHT , short time Min. 2000 BHT long term Min. 3000 BHT.
  5. 1.5 million for buying troubles with the local police thanks but I will pass...
  6. Without any experience of managing a bar or massage place and without social skills ("I really don't like old farangs and I don't like talking to people.") You may lose lots of money and gain lots of stressful do your save a favor and avoid such kind of business.
  7. I agree he's egoistic freak who thinks he's the centre of the universe with grumpy attitude nobody will be in contact with him at the land of smiles .
  8. I strongly recommend you not to rush and buy any property at the beginning many expacts did and regretted there are plenty of properties for rent everywhere and rates are very reasonable , You can rent at the area you want and check if you like it and only after you are confident in your decision to settle there start looking for buying. In general I don't recommend to buy any property in Thailand because there is lot of renting options including long term ones and the rent is relatively cheap which makes buying not necessarily worthy moreover it's very difficult to sell if you regret later you can lose substantial amount, Also there is lot of legal restrictions of buying properties for foreigners.
  9. Yes I remember I wornned you to be careful but I assume everyone entitled to learn their lesson by themselves.
  10. At Khlong Hang Rd. Saw some massage places mostly with girls but some cute boys were working there as well but didn't try them because I am not a sex massage fan , Krabi is mostly Muslim conservative place I am not sure if working guys will do full therapy massage but you can try your luck. As far as I remember from my last trip in 2019 the variety of boys available on apps was very weak, I visited there mainly for tourist purposes so I didn't mind.
  11. Yes now I remember I ate there at Central Festival with a Thai boy who recommended the place it was delicious and relatively not expensive.
  12. What is MK ?
  13. Yes exactly from Thai point of view 'gay' means passive or feminine guy (not lady boy who considered to be a third gender in Thailand ), 'man' means active gay , straight or bisexual who won't bottom. For Western clients it might be very confusing.
  14. No doubt Thailand hook up is easier than Colombia but it's easy to find boys in the gay bars and nightclubs, In Bogota I saw plenty of familiar faces from Chaturbate in the weekends at gay clubs there it was very interesting to see the star models face to face 😉
  15. At Jomtien area there are plenty of choices don't restrict yourself to Jomtien Complex just make sure they are guests friendly before booking.
  16. Yes it me very curious too 🤔
  17. I suspect the sign on Dream boys is aimed to the police than to potential customers, I doubt that it is true, I don't think customers are asking boys for their nationality before offing them who cares from which country the boy is if customer likes him . In my last trip I had great experience with 2 Vietnamese and they were exactly my taste I didn't find them less enjoyable than Thais.
  18. @DOA all you said is speculations or guessings.
  19. You supported him so long but once you finally saw him spent only one time with him ?
  20. I guess the simple explanation is dramatic decline of Western gays coming to Thailand for sex cruise is the main explanation to the fading gay sites focusing in Thailand alongside the declining of gay zones and venues. There are many reasons for that the main ones I can think of : The Western world became much more gay friendly no need to travel to the other side of the world to fulfill your gay desires. Thailand become much more expensive, it's not so attractive as it used to be, other parts in the world are competitive like South America. Thai immigration policy become much more restricted that makes frequent or longer traveling and living Thailand as expats more difficult. The younger gay generation is different they tend to behave like regular tourists, they don't limiting themselves to gay exclusive zones,venues and hotels and using apps if they are seeking for casual sex .
  21. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Ridiculous decision not to include Pattaya in the program.
  22. Sorry about my ignorance , doxy has to be use after STI infection or as a protection in advance to avoid STI ?
  23. Delete
  24. Vinapu was sarcastic don't take it seriously 😆
  25. Yes I agree with you but I prefer the gay scene at the pre smartphones era it was so thrilling and adventurous and I met so many lovely boys some really boyfriend material, Can't say that about the current gay scene in Thailand very depressing Sunee Plaza and Paradise Complex (Phuket) almost gone Jomtien Complex is not for me , Boyz Town shrinking and expensive, Maybe Patpong kept some of its glory days.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.