Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Thailand used to be cheap but not anymore, the young generation won't pay these prices and many of us the older generation found better options in South America where the price are third to half compared to Thailand.
  2. I remember I did once four-hand legitimate massage at Dongtan Beach by accident, I arranged massage with Beach masseur later on but he disappeared so took another one at the beginning of the massage suddenly the first one pop up apologized that the massage with other client went longer the second masseur kindly suggested to do four-hand massage with no extra fee they will split it between them and we all agreed, It was unique experience indeed .
  3. With all these fears I am not sure you will be able to enjoy your sexual encounters in Thailand, why don't you use condoms all the time including when doings oral sex to avoid all this paranoia?
  4. I agree if you wand second drink and invite a boy sitting with your bill is jumping to 1500 Bht before tipping the staff , off fee and tip the boy in room which can summ up to 4500-5000 bht, It's excessive.
  5. You don't have to bother too much about it he probably sends constant messages to all his clients ,however I can understand the uncomfortable situation not to off others who work in his bar while he is present.
  6. Le Siam, Furama Silom , Furama Sathorn .
  7. Yes I agree. I don't think that the risks of STD in Thailand are higher than Europe.just practice safe sex and you should be fine.
  8. Boy69 replied to FERNAN's topic in Gay Thailand
    Sometimes I wonder if @gayinpattaya is a real person or a bot .
  9. In the glory days Dongtan beach was exclusively gay with lots of boys , unfortunately these days are gone but still nice beach to relax,eat and have a massage. If you really want nice beaches with crystal clear water Kho Larn nearby island is the place to visit.
  10. Don't forget it's the low season now ...
  11. Yes but compared to BKK it's heaven.
  12. These are weird questions, guys in Thailand are the same as all others in the world just act as you do in Europe and that's it.
  13. It's only one 1.5 hours drive from BKK , Why not just pay a visit and check ? I personally prefer Pattaya : beaches ( Kho Larn beutiful island only half hour sailing), vibrant night life lots of restaurants and great shopping malls and of course many boys and cheaper than Bangkok. In general I don't like big cities because of the air pollution and traffic.
  14. I am completely shock a veteran member like you never been in Pattaya ?
  15. Boy69 replied to FERNAN's topic in Gay Thailand
    I meant on apps , in gogo bars I doubt if you will find a boy who will accept less than 2000 bht.
  16. Boy69 replied to FERNAN's topic in Gay Thailand
    I can understand your Target rates as an long term expat, the ones who come for short periods like me don't have the patience neither the time to try finding boys for 1000 Bht and make long searching and tedious negotiations with potential boys so obviously we pay the going rates accepted in BKK min.1500 Bht for ST.
  17. You have a mistake it's actually 81.72 %.
  18. Boy69 replied to FERNAN's topic in Gay Thailand
    It's very simple to distinguish between them if the boy asks for money he is MB and if he doesn't he's not. Lol.
  19. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Mistype error I meant masseurs of course.
  20. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I was never a big fan of sex massage parlours and rarely visit such places , if I want sex massage I prefer to find someone on the apps and doing it in my room it's more convenient and much cheaper, if I want professional massage I go to legitimate parlours. my personal impression : 1. Most of the boys presents on their websites are good looking models who don't actually work there at all and are just a fake cover to attract potential customers. 2. The pictures of the guys who actually working there are heavily photoshop to artificially make them more attractive then they really are. 3. The description of the guys not always in line with reality and often exaggerated. 4. Many guys working there have very limited or non skills in doing proper massage and only concertrate to manipulate you in 'happy ending' to extract as more money as they can from the clients. 4. Most of the working guys are straight. 5. Most of the masseuses have very limited English or non , it's very difficult to communicate with them. 6. The rates are over priced.
  21. Same can be said about the boys you off from the bars.
  22. Better to use rough guys expression than "low class" . Less controversial.
  23. Yes he seems very sweet guy
  24. Nike is a garbage I stopped buying their lousy sneakers long time ago.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.