Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. As a newbie it's better to book rooms at guest friendly hotels near the bars .walking distance to the action and bringing guests with you without problems is more important than staying at fancy chain hotels.
  2. The site seems updated. Glitz hotel foe example is not exist anymore BBB os permanently closed. Also there is no recommendations about gay friendly hotels. Useless.
  3. Boy69 replied to Bipaulm's topic in Gay Thailand
    Although I had many chances to do it with ladyboys I never had the courage. seems bizarre experience for me .
  4. 2 warning signs : first paying to the bar in advance the tip to the boy ,Second paying in advance the extra fee to the boy for staying overnight. Strange practicing that calling for troubles.
  5. He's writing a novel about it. It will take time.lol.
  6. Thanks God @PeterRS is no longe here 🙏
  7. Boy69 replied to TomNg's topic in Gay Thailand
    It's a shame that so much needful water are wasted. The government could limit it to one day water festival and to avoid this stupid waste.
  8. I don't understand, Do you mean it's not legal to operate coffee shop in the premises ?
  9. the explanation is much simpler gay tourists aren't coming anymore to Pattaya as it was to be in the past . It's a sad fact.
  10. Boy69 replied to Wellhellothere's topic in Gay Thailand
    They don't this practice anymore.
  11. Mercure have 3 different hotels in Bogota : Calle 100, BH Retiro and BH Zona Financiera Which of them is visitors friendly?
  12. Compare to my home prices are more or less the same some treatments are higher.
  13. Boy69 replied to Wellhellothere's topic in Gay Thailand
    Don't be hesitant to go alone Thai people are very friendly and polite ,Just make sure never to tell that’s your first time in Thailand to avoid overcharged prices and fees.
  14. Please update us I am curious to know what happened between you too ...
  15. I found Sukhotai one the most pleasant places in Thailand ; the laid-back ambiance , the nice people and the beutiful old city . I booked only 2 nights before heading to Chiang Mai by bus and regretted I didn't stay more. Phuket is a waste of time for gay activity I visited first time at 2000 there was a huge gay Beach with lots of boys hanging there and Paradise Complex was packed with gay go go bars clubs and open bars all is gone also the apps are hopeless . If you are for tourist purposes it's enjoyable destination but as for gay activities it's not what it used to be in the past. I won't return in the near future.
  16. He doesn't lose money at the best.
  17. Boy69 replied to TomNg's topic in Gay Thailand
    Songkran for me is hate-hate afair. You can't get out of the room without being water pulled , madness everywhere.not for me.
  18. When a Thai person want to avoid answering he pretends that he isn't understanding or just give you a false answer.
  19. Gay clientele shrinked dramatically over the years there's not enough gays to justify gay section.
  20. I made a Chaturbate private show with him years ago .Very attractive model.
  21. Are you saying that a good percentage of these guys are in Medellin??! most of the models are from Medellin and Bogota. I'm curious too, why then, apparently are not a good percentage from Brazil? I think it's a culture thing Colombian are more open to live webcam activity then other countries in South America. Clicking on these men, it seems to forward to a site called boytoyflirt, which was not among those cited by the OP. Are those on the other sites even better? I find boyflirt almost identical to Chaturbate.
  22. You probably didn't read my clarification comment afterwards for me it's outrageous amount to pay such excessive amounts in Thailand what others do with their money it's not my business.
  23. I meant for me it's outrageous amount to pay s8k for ST in Thailand, everybody can do with their money whatever they want if client and model agreed for 8k good for them I am not criticising it at all. Same for me model type is not my taste at all , Many twinks can he found in Grindr for reasonable prices.
  24. Not at all .If you want crystal clear beaches go to the nearby island Kho Larn .
  25. For Thailand it's outrageous amount about 80 percent of minimum month salary.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.