Everything posted by Boy69
-
Pattaya celebrates completion of Jomtien beach restoration
Pattaya beaches are suffering from erosion because of the over development at the shore line and the monsoon storms also damaging the beaches in a couple of years the beach will shrink again.
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
I don't mind speaking with mama sans if I am interested with a certain boy if he is top or bottom his nationality and so on but not about money issues at all .
-
Beaches w/gay scene other than Pattaya & Phuket
I was at Sihanoukville many years ago gay scene is very limited,it was nice beach before but freind of mine who had been there recently told me that the Chinese trashed the area and the beach with over development.
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
My suspicion is probably right boys who get off from bars are paying commission to the mamasan and/or the bar probably the boy didn't want to pay it from the 3000 baht you gave him and mist likely the extra 1000 baht went to the mamasan. The mamasan and the boy misconduct here better to close the fee in advance straight with the boy and better not to discuss it with mamasan at all most of them are crooks.
-
Bangkok 2nd & 3rd night Jan 2024
Yes but you lost an off with a guy for only 36 baht ... I learnt in Thailand not to be stubborn on my principles because I always lose so no point to confront the Thai system better to be flexible and flow. Great report!
-
Beaches w/gay scene other than Pattaya & Phuket
Dongtan beach in Pattaya is not exclusively gay as used to be in the past and the gay section in Pathong beach Phuket is gone . unfortunately no gay beaches anymore in Thailand though gay friendly.
-
Bangkok 1st night Jan 2024
This rise my suspicious again that go go boys are paying commissions to the bar or mamasans once they are offed from their bar because if you offed them directly from Screw Boys bar there is no way they would agreed for less than 2000 each surprisingly when you took them after their shift they went with you for only 1000 each.
-
Is the gay scene dying off ?
IMO unsavory reputation as regards sex and drinking has small impact the main reasons of the gay scene decline are others; Thailand becomes more and more expensive over the years, less Thai guys are willing to go as money boys, authorities restrictions on entertainment venues ( especially limiting the closure time ) , Falang countries are much tolerate to gays and have much more gay local venues and the most important thing the younger gay generation are behaving more like regular tourists and are not limiting themselves to 'gay ghettos'.
-
Colombia: full list of hot spots
Weekends can be very busy at Theatron area lots of people around and very hard to find available taxi , I didn't feel unsafe but I was there with local friend who took care of me. Walking on foot alone very late at night doesn't seems a good idea for me the only 2 areas I felt safe in Bogota are Centro de Convenciones and La Candelaria.
-
Is the gay scene dying off ?
He was about to open a bar but regretted when he discovered that most of his cliente will be" the miserable ones in their 70's who look miserable,are unhappy faces most look far older than their ages and don't like to get with the times "... LOL
-
Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
Maybe because the boy is newbie at the bar scene he was nervous going with you to your room couldn't refuse in the bar and just found excuse not going with you.
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
Prachuap Khiri Khan is better place to live than Hua Hin it's not far away and more relaxed place.
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
I see Pattaya as Disneyland for adults it's fun to be there for a while but not for living permanently.
- Don't be stingy
-
Aquarius Gay Guesthouse & Sauna in Phuket
Years ago I used to eat breakfast there not bad at all and cheap and cute gay waiter served the meals .
-
Don't be stingy
700 Baht a day for a guesthouse in Jomtien OMG is he serious? There's plenty of accommodation options for less than 100 $ all over Pattaya.
-
Aquarius Gay Guesthouse & Sauna in Phuket
Better to book their more expensive rooms .the location is superb.
-
Don't be stingy
With such a bad attitude arrogance and laziness no wonder he was desperately in need of money .
-
Massage Venues near Prime
This is why I never go to this places if I need professional massage I go to legit places where you can find professional masseurs on very reasonable rates and if I want sex I find it through apps or bars .
-
Sol Club So Sad...
The answer is @scott456
-
Sol Club So Sad...
Daddies is more accurate term
-
Patpong last night
@vinapu is busy in conducting investigation of the cashew chicken fraud at foodland Patpong 👮♂️
-
Go-go etiquette
Everyone has the right to do with his money whatever he wants, if some customers readily give out tips just because a boy looks handsome what's wrong with that ?
-
Is this rate normal?
I noticed the prices of hotels and domestic flights have risen sustainability too since my last visit a year ago.
-
Swampy
For domestic flights I use only Bangkok Airways first because they fly from Suvarnabhumi airport whereas most others flying inconveniently from Don Muang, Secondly because they have excellent and reliable service. They are bit expensive than the other airlines but it's worth the extra.