Everything posted by Boy69
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
As a newbie it's better to book rooms at guest friendly hotels near the bars .walking distance to the action and bringing guests with you without problems is more important than staying at fancy chain hotels.
-
Bangkok review site
The site seems updated. Glitz hotel foe example is not exist anymore BBB os permanently closed. Also there is no recommendations about gay friendly hotels. Useless.
-
Advice please
Although I had many chances to do it with ladyboys I never had the courage. seems bizarre experience for me .
-
Naming and shaming: Jack from Circle Pub in Chiang Mai
2 warning signs : first paying to the bar in advance the tip to the boy ,Second paying in advance the extra fee to the boy for staying overnight. Strange practicing that calling for troubles.
-
Medellín Gay Sauna - 2023 Report
He's writing a novel about it. It will take time.lol.
-
Pattaya Booms, Hotels Exceed 90% Occupancy
Thanks God @PeterRS is no longe here 🙏
-
Songkran question
It's a shame that so much needful water are wasted. The government could limit it to one day water festival and to avoid this stupid waste.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
I don't understand, Do you mean it's not legal to operate coffee shop in the premises ?
-
Pattaya Booms, Hotels Exceed 90% Occupancy
the explanation is much simpler gay tourists aren't coming anymore to Pattaya as it was to be in the past . It's a sad fact.
-
Hi Guys!
They don't this practice anymore.
-
I can't figure out where to stay in Bogotá
Mercure have 3 different hotels in Bogota : Calle 100, BH Retiro and BH Zona Financiera Which of them is visitors friendly?
-
Better to be retired than retarded - Thailand and Cambodia in January 2024. Trip report, brief but long.
Compare to my home prices are more or less the same some treatments are higher.
-
Hi Guys!
Don't be hesitant to go alone Thai people are very friendly and polite ,Just make sure never to tell that’s your first time in Thailand to avoid overcharged prices and fees.
-
Bars hopping last night
Please update us I am curious to know what happened between you too ...
-
Better to be retired than retarded - Thailand and Cambodia in January 2024. Trip report, brief but long.
I found Sukhotai one the most pleasant places in Thailand ; the laid-back ambiance , the nice people and the beutiful old city . I booked only 2 nights before heading to Chiang Mai by bus and regretted I didn't stay more. Phuket is a waste of time for gay activity I visited first time at 2000 there was a huge gay Beach with lots of boys hanging there and Paradise Complex was packed with gay go go bars clubs and open bars all is gone also the apps are hopeless . If you are for tourist purposes it's enjoyable destination but as for gay activities it's not what it used to be in the past. I won't return in the near future.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
He doesn't lose money at the best.
-
Songkran question
Songkran for me is hate-hate afair. You can't get out of the room without being water pulled , madness everywhere.not for me.
-
Bars hopping last night
When a Thai person want to avoid answering he pretends that he isn't understanding or just give you a false answer.
-
Pattaya celebrates completion of Jomtien beach restoration
Gay clientele shrinked dramatically over the years there's not enough gays to justify gay section.
-
Colombian Hottie Cumming For You
I made a Chaturbate private show with him years ago .Very attractive model.
-
Colombia trip report 2023
Are you saying that a good percentage of these guys are in Medellin??! most of the models are from Medellin and Bogota. I'm curious too, why then, apparently are not a good percentage from Brazil? I think it's a culture thing Colombian are more open to live webcam activity then other countries in South America. Clicking on these men, it seems to forward to a site called boytoyflirt, which was not among those cited by the OP. Are those on the other sites even better? I find boyflirt almost identical to Chaturbate.
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
You probably didn't read my clarification comment afterwards for me it's outrageous amount to pay such excessive amounts in Thailand what others do with their money it's not my business.
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
I meant for me it's outrageous amount to pay s8k for ST in Thailand, everybody can do with their money whatever they want if client and model agreed for 8k good for them I am not criticising it at all. Same for me model type is not my taste at all , Many twinks can he found in Grindr for reasonable prices.
-
Pattaya celebrates completion of Jomtien beach restoration
Not at all .If you want crystal clear beaches go to the nearby island Kho Larn .
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
For Thailand it's outrageous amount about 80 percent of minimum month salary.