Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. It's nuncence it doesn't matter if you top or bottom the risk is the same. It's not so difficult to get prep in Thailand some pharmacies are selling it there without prescriptions.
  2. You are too optimistic it's more like an unrealistic wish than reasonable forecast, the int'l traveling industry won't be back to normal till the situation with the apademic is clear and stable it can take months till things go back to normal how can bars and gay venues re open when aloud and survive when there are no tourists ? Interesting reading : https://www.thejakartapost.com/seasia/2020/05/29/go-go-bars-gone-as-coronavirus-hits-bangkoks-sex-district.html
  3. There must be health insurance coverage for up to $100,000 and this cover must also include insurance against the Covid 19 virus. This coverage must be authenticated by a Thai official." Typical to the Thai government to announce full opening but in fact to make it almost impossible to enter... how can you authenticate the insurance will they send you to translator at the airport ? Ask the immigration officer to check the insurance in English and verify it in Thai ? redicilous . Under this circumstances it's impossible flying to Thailand.
  4. It must be Club Friday The Series 5
  5. "The Shipper" started yesterday
  6. New interesting BL series will start today "The shipper" :
  7. Paradise complex at Patong beach was very lively between 1999 to approx. 2006 when I made couple of visits there the gay scene was modest in comparison to Pattaya or BKK but still enjoyable with many attractive working boys at bars and freelancers after midnight but the complex declined constantly, my last visit there was on 2017 it was so depressing that I made a decision never to visit Phuket again : low number of available boys and gay venues, filthy beaches and high leaving cost . enough is enough.
  8. I don't think bar owners will open their business immediately when it will be legal to do so if there are still restrictions on tourists arrival and the Corona situation all over the world is not clear yet .I assume bars will he fully operated not before the next high season on December 2020 .
  9. Tourism sector will only start recovering next year, say experts https://www.nationthailand.com/business/30387799
  10. The second question is if people will have money to go on holiday to Thailand after the reopening? Many businesses lost and lots of people fired from their jobs it's an uncertain period from economic point of view traveling abroad will be on a very low priority all over the world on the next months.
  11. I strongly recommend My Engineer BL series lovely actors there!
  12. Yes trial period is a must before taking any decisions as advised by other forum members. Me personally I am not the expact type ,If I consider to retire it will be only Pattaya because the nightlife industry, beaches and the proximity to BKK but when I stay there after one or two weeks I start to be bored and miss my country and home so moving to Thailand is not for me.
  13. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I don't think Chinese will be arriving in June or July to Thailand or any other Nationalities even if Thailand will open the borders and the airports it will take long time to the international tourism industry to recover and I guess it won't be before the end of the year .My concern is how can a city like Pattaya which rely on tourism can survive such a long crisis.
  14. This is the main problem with the boys once you give them money endless further requests will follow I did it once and it was a huge mistake .I won't do it again.
  15. State of emergency extended https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1909360/state-of-emergency-extended
  16. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I agree 16 millions is far too optimistic forecast 2020 is a lost year for tourism I believe the number will be well bellow ten millions tourists.
  17. Boy69 replied to Cheshirecat's topic in Gay Thailand
    But you But you asked this in another topic before and received answers from some forum members including me why are you openning the issue again ???
  18. Boy69 replied to hank75's topic in Gay Thailand
    It's hard times if we have discussed investment in gold instead chasing boys in Thailand ...
  19. Boy69 replied to hank75's topic in Gay Thailand
    As in every progression there are some boys who are more talented, professional and attractive , they were clever enough to extract substantial sums of money , jewelleries or real estate from their clients but they are absolutely the minority most of the boys are struggling day to day to make a leaving.
  20. Khao Sad Road ...
  21. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/scientist-and-corporations-desperately-fight-to-find-a-reliable-vaccine-for-covid-19 Scientist and corporations desperately fight to find a reliable vaccine for Covid-19
  22. Beutiful boy more twink than hunk.
  23. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I don't mind to stay in quarentine with him in his apartment at all

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.