Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Pitty that he didn't stay overnight with you
  2. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    If someone call a guy over just to evaluate a potential off for very short time without buying a drink it's acceptable but if a boy sit with you more than couple of minutes you are obligated to buy a drink to the boy and give him a tip for his time.
  3. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    Boys get commission from the bar for every drink client orders for them.
  4. Boy69 replied to 18past19's topic in Gay Thailand
    It's a short time hotel you get what you pay for.
  5. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    I knew boys 19 years old worked at Pattaya and Phuket as gogo boys and I ordered them a drink and offed them from the bar I am not sure bars are enforcing this policy seriously not at Pattaya and Phuket anyway.
  6. But the boys still perform on stage fully dressed ?
  7. Facebook can be cruel Probably this so called friend is spreading false rumors about him.
  8. If he's not your boyfriend what does it matter to you what he's doing with his body ?
  9. I guess LT is very flexible definition. I remember many years ago when a boy asked me if we can do LT and I agreed to my astonishment the next day he showed up at my condo with all his stuff and left his rented room ,to my horror he understood that I allegedly agreed to be his boyfriend! It took me almost a week to get rid of him and he eventually left with tears. Very awkward situation.
  10. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes I agree with you about that .
  11. We have different interpretation to LT. for me LT is when the boy agreed to stay with me couple of days all day what I call "boyfriend experience" I liked it before to take the boy with me on long vacation basis but I guess when I am getting older I'm becoming less patient / indulgent so no more LT for me but your idea LT "till breakfast" is a good solution which I might consider in my upcoming trip.
  12. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    Not sure about that 18 years old is not minor anymore I don't see any problem with boy this age going to clubs or working at bars.
  13. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    It's redicilous boy eighteen years old cannot come into the Soi but if he works there he can , very strange contradiction in the Thai law.
  14. In the past I really liked to do LT with boys even for more than one night with same boy but in my last trip I decided that I will not do it anymore because most of the boys sleep very long hours and wake up very late but I do like to get up early and eat my breakfast and then go to the beach/pool/stroling around act. it was very annoying when they can wake up long after 12 PM so most likely I will no do LT in the future.
  15. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes that's correct they have to be over 20 years old to work in gogo bars also they should be over this age to be aloud entering entertainment places which serves alcohol but it seems nobody really enforcing this.
  16. ST 1500-3000 Bht LT 2000- 4000 bht
  17. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    In my upcoming trip I booked 3 nights in Koh Larn to avoid Pattaya filthy beaches.
  18. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes I agree our taste is completely different I like only very slim/skinny , smooth boyish twinks 18 to 21 years old ( not the feminine type) no shortage of them especially in Pattaya on very reasonable rates I know that hunks charge much more luckily they are not my type .
  19. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    I had the impression from members here in the forum that Screw Boys is twinks bar but in the pictures I see hunks only ,Can someone clarify ?
  20. I had a boy in Patong that his phone was glued to his hand it was very annoying but the young generation don't see anything wrong about it so we don't have much choice but to accept it.
  21. You have a mistake the correct tip is: Market price = Vinapu price / 4
  22. Boy69 replied to willyrag's topic in Gay Thailand
    Almost 3 weeks only at Pattaya ? Isn't it to long to stay at one place ?
  23. It's very simple when I want massage I go to professional massage places and if I want sex I take a boy from a bar or from the apps , I don't like the massage sex model in most cases the masseur is not professional and for extra service you have to negotiate with him in the end it's very expensive . it's only my personal preference I know there are others that like it and good for them.
  24. You completely misinterpreted my words this is not what I meant at all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.