Everything posted by Boy69
- DREAM BOY opened 14 June 2019
-
Boystown noise
https://youtu.be/cEhf_O1XXs4
-
Money boy doesn't want money
Yes this is an option too it happened to me couple of times before only one time I sent money to the boy and it was a big mistake further endless requests came afterwards so I ceased responding to his correspondence at this point too. in OP case I think the best solution is as advised to pay the boy the total daily fees at the end of the trip and tell him politely that he's doing so to help his future but that's it no promises and no further payments if the boy requests latter on.
-
Question about 90 Day Reporting
My suspicion is that the Thai autoraties is targeting to reduce the foreigners Leaving in Thailand on long terms basis and to increase the number of the short terms tourists coming to the country.
-
Money boy doesn't want money
This is certainly not a ploy money boy will never tell you that unless he really likes you or planning to make serious relationship with you. If I were you I wouldn't pay him every day he might be offended but I will give him the full amount for his service at the end of the trip for his time and tell him you are not paying for the sex with him but to help him for his future.
-
Boystown noise
I wish I can agree with you but I don't. Years ago Pattaya have had 4 gay complexes Day Night coplex vanished,Sunee Plaza is bleeding( I doubt it can survive if the business will not improve soon),Boyz Town is very quiet only Jomtien complex is doing well at the moment. Dongtan beach was almost exclusively gay oriented with many young Thai boys seeking for clients and male masseurs doing massage on the beach and keeping you company but not anymore. Years ago quality and quantity of the boys was much bigger and their services were much cheaper. In the past Pattaya was gay heaven I could easily stay there weeks but sadly the gay scene shrinked badly and at my last trip last year after one week became bored this is why in my next trip planning to visit nearby places like Ko Samet , Kanchanaburi and Hua Hin. However Thailand is still my favourite destination in the world the low leaving costs,the gay friendly atmosphere and the kindness of the Thai people make it wonderful experience for me every time I come.
-
Eros Boy Bar
You mean is closed not was closed... ?
- Lucky Boys
-
Boystown noise
Glad to know that LCR is back to business.
-
Ko Samet
Thanks all.I will travel there alone unless I find nice boy willing to join me to Kho Samet 4 to 5 nights.my last trip I was in Pattaya almost 2 weeks and after one week there got bored so decided this upcoming trip not to stick only at Pattaya and visit other nearby places like Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi and Kho Samet. Unfortunately It won't happened before the end of the year due work commitments.
-
Ko Samet
In my next trip I consider going to Ko Samet island for 4-5 days, It's very short distance from Pattaya and it seems there are nice beaches there. Is it gay friendly ? Is it worth going there ?
-
New Boy Bar in Sunee Plaza. Dragon 789 Bar
more than a decade before there was gay bars complex at Soi Day-Night area but it Faded away because very low number of customers ,Sadly I guess Sunee plaza will disappear too business won't improve in the near future.
-
Bangkok G-Story tv series
The series actually devide to 2 parts : eps. 1-20 the main series and eps. 21-23 is a spin off which concentrated on the main two characters a year later after .
-
Taking guy from Pattaya to Koh Chang for a few days... how much?
ChristianPFC partly right if the boy wants extrovagent amount per day that it is a bad sign that he doesn't wants to go but will do it for large amount ,most likely the vacation with him will be a disaster. If a boy is genuinely wants to go with you to a vacation he will probably agreed to ST daily rate sometimes even less sometimes a little more. I think 1500 to 3000 per day is reasonable amount depends on lenght of the vacation he requires to be with you and the quality of the boy.
-
What would you have done? (Tipping)
IMO 20 Baht at bars is very small tip and it's better not to give at all ,at some bars it can be offensive .The minimum for me is between 50 to 100 baht for drink service and 100 to 500 to boy sitting with me depends what we did and how long he had been with me ( if I didn't off him ). On frequent visits to the bar the stuff there remember that I give nice tips thus receive good service and better seat at the bar so it's worth it.
-
What would you have done? (Tipping)
Thai people in general are kind and respectful to their parents, elders,monks , authority and so on. Great solidarity between them.Regarding to falangs they tend to be suspicious and cold but if you make an effort to be kind and helpful they change their attitude and learn to respect you. ChristianPFC attitude is very self centered and egoistic and this is why he never found Thai boyfriend although he wants to, Thai boys are not stupid and they easily sens this kind of behaviour however his blog is very interesting and informative and I appreciate his efforts there.
-
Where is your second-favorite neighborhood to stay in Bangkok?
If fun is what you're looking for stick to Silom-Surawong area .You'll not find better than that.Please beer in mind that at other neighborhood hotels might be less tolerance to joiners at your room.
-
Big Boys Bar on Pattayaland soi 1
This soi is dead now I doubt if somebody can operate successful bar there.
-
ST Rooms in Jomtien
At my comment above June 2 I advised that boys get commission from the hotel for this .
-
Taking guy from Pattaya to Koh Chang for a few days... how much?
The most important thing is if there is chemistry between you two and if you can get by together for few days 24 hours a day.it's not easy as you think. I had before boys for long vacation with me some turn to be wonderful experience, others turn to be a disaster. How much to pay ? Well it's very difficult to answer this question ,as Vinapu advised some of the boys will be thrilled to go for a vacation and will be statisfied if you just cover the daily expenses and reasonable amount of money at the end will be appreciated by the boy, Others will try to extract as more money as they can from you to compensate for the days they're not working because they are staying with you. 1500 to 2000 Baht per day is absolutely the minimum plus covering the off fee from the bar and daily expenses, it can be easily go up to 3K -5K Baht a day .
- Immigration police raided a men’s spa in Soi Suan Phlu
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Yes you are right the genuine gay young twinks especially the beutiful ones tend to be drama queen this is why I suffered lot of problems with them in the past mainly with the ones I had been on LT basis. Unfortunately they allow themselves to be aggressive and rude with falangs things they would not dare to do with Thais .
-
July in BKK
No worries on Jan the weather is much better and more boys are available at the high season.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Most of the boys are doing this as part time job , temporary job between jobs ,or funding their education and so on.they don't really seeing a future in this job .
-
Bangkok Infinity: The Hottest, Steamiest and Most Scalding Reunion with a Boy
Pity that he didn't stay overnight with you.