Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Men with tattoos are a turn off for me either.Rough manly appearance in general is not my cup of tea I prefer delicate smooth boyish twinks . Most of the shows at the bars this days are mechanical and I don't find it enjoyable at all . The only shows I used to like were operated many years ago at bar called The boys Bangkok and My Way at Phuket which use to be tasteful and very attractive.
  2. In all my visits at Pattaya I concentrated in Sunee Plaza and Boyz Town , Sorry but I don't understand the model operation at Jomtien Complex are the boys offebale from the bars ? Are the boys more hosts and aren't willing to go with clients ?
  3. Yes at the beach I prefer foot massage too and thai or oil massage I used to book the masseur come to my room for 100 baht more than the rate at the beach . @ggobkk Didn't you take any boys from Jomtien area ?
  4. Nice report! Why didn't you visit the bars at Jomtien complex ?
  5. This is exactly why I vote for Pattaya it's easier to find long term boys I know that most members in this forum doing only ST and visit massage parlours .I am too shine by nature and feel uncomfortable at saunas and massage parlours and if I find the right boy I prefer to stick with him and it's easier to find it at Pattaya. Pattaya has other advantages : Leaving costs much cheaper than BĶK, Beaches, Boys fees is more reasonable,more boys willing to do LT .
  6. Boy69 replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    Unfortunately Thailand becoming more and more East Asia tourist oriented (Chinese, Taiwan,Hong Kong act) they tend to spend more money and are bigger tippers than we the falangs. I agree with you that it's a death of an era.
  7. On low season I believe Lucky boys will accept 1500 too after very short negotiation.
  8. Fortunately many twinks are still available for 1000-1500 Baht at Pattaya
  9. The rate 3-5000 baht short time for girls is correct at bkk , 1500-2000 you can get at Pattaya and only by the freelancers there .bar girls at walking street will not agree to accept less than 3k.
  10. Boy69 replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    Is the Bandara Suites gay/guests freindly ?
  11. I never knew there is a bar called Galaxy boys .where is it exactly?
  12. Boy69 replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    What about the Rose Residence is it guests/ gay friendly ?
  13. Boy69 replied to 18past19's topic in Gay Thailand
    " we chose a 90 minute course, deluxe room for 950 baht and we were told that the minimum tipwould be 2000 baht. The room was very small without aproper massage table. it seemed to be one of those private rooms for sauna guests. there was a bed of about 2 ft high, mirror on one side and a small shower booth on the otherside.. nothing looked like what is mentioned on their siteabout deluxe room." Min. of 3000 baht seems outrageous rate ...
  14. March is very hot month too.
  15. williewillie,desperation among the boys are at all 3 areas or only at Jomtien complex ?
  16. Boy69 replied to forky123's topic in Gay Thailand
    Or when using Grindr you can ask the boy to send more pictures on PM .
  17. Boy69 replied to forky123's topic in Gay Thailand
    Grindr & Hornet are very popular in Pattaya certainly no shortage of boys there. I understood that Blued is very popular in Thailand but never tried it.
  18. Glad you enjoyed your time with this boy ! If there is a good chemistry between you two it can be really enjoyable experience you are getting a stady companion without the hassle to find boys every night and a kind of 'boyfreind' with you. For the boy it's a vacation with nice hotels, relaxation, sightseeing , flights and other fun activities, certainly a great escape from the hassle of his bar.
  19. Boy69 replied to 18past19's topic in Gay Thailand
    I can split the mamasans to the 3 main categories : A. The sluggish - doesn't care neither making eye contact and just strolling around usellesly. B. The pushy - Will set next to you push you take boys and buy drinks. C. The polite - very nice chatting with, helpful and informative even you didn't off anyone or bought drinks .
  20. I was in Phuket on March last year it was a waste of time , Paradise complex was like a ghost town not much boys available and the ones who where there weren't attractive at all .no luck at the apps as well.beaches were dirty and the stuff there unfriendly .Everything is overpriced. The glamour days of the past was gone. I will certainly not visit again in the near future.
  21. Moneny boys always try their luck with customers on every 9 refusals out of the ten one agree to buy smartphone,watch or jewelry or other status item.they just doing their job and try their luck.
  22. In Jomtien beach Zing and Agate are not luxurious hotels but have luxurious rooms besides their standard room in very reasonable price , they have pool , gay freindly and located at the gay complex in Jomtien. Traveling in soroundings near Pattaya is very limited but you can take a short sailing to the beutiful island Kho Larn and plenty activities you can choose from in Pattaya. Pattaya can be a nice place to enjoy your 4 days vacation.
  23. Thanks Jasper !
  24. Good luck Michael ! Sorry but in the new format I can not find the option to send private massages and where is the private massages box too.
  25. The new boyz music show is located in the previous Le Cafe Royal ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.