Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. It's happened to me too if I found the right boy for long term the vacation turned to be lovely .it's really fun to be with the same boy the whole trip no need to seek for boys every day and you aren't lonley .
  2. Forget about go go bars there 're almost any,same for massage places.if you're traveling there exclusively for boys you'll be disappointed.
  3. "His attitude just blows my mind. He knew I'd buy him anything he wanted. He could have walked away in a new pair of Nikes. Many other boys would quickly take advantage of a farang waving around a credit card, but not him. As we have been seeing each other for years, his attitude doesn't surprise me in the least. Unlike so many guys I've met here in the past, he has never asked for anything. I just can't believe it." This is because the boy really likes you I assume he wants more serious relationship with you but he's too shy to talk about it with you.
  4. Pattaya is still fun place to be but years ago it was much vibrant place all the bars were packed every night, much more attractive boys eager to please customers ,the shows were more entertaining and professional ,and the beaches were packed with many freelance boys .Sadly those days are over .
  5. All the action mooved to Jomtien complex Boyz Town become Ghosts town , Since the original owner of Cafe Royal past away years ago and the colorful Scotish owner of BBB sold the club to the Thai current management the magic of BT faded away. Sunee Plaza suffered for constant police raids since 2013 also many falangs got rid of their bars there ,sadly Sunee is not twinks' heaven as used to be years ago.
  6. At my last trip I took boys on line only sadly the rates in the bars and massage parlors become outrageously expensive so I just ordered drinks and watch the shows there but never offed any boy . Thailand is not cheap at all as used to be in the past .
  7. At the moonlight pictures only the one sitting in the left and the other special guest boy that he sent you separately can be consider the "model" type the others certenly don't worth 4-5K Baht . Screw boys are more my type handsome young silm twinks .
  8. Yes that's correct but in the low season many boys go back home ,others tend to work only at the high season.
  9. We shouldn't forget it's the low season now Pattaya isn't at its best at the moment.
  10. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    The two ones in left are gorgeous.
  11. Usually the attractive Thai guys with a nice body aren't friendly at the contrary they're arrogant and greedy.
  12. All I can say is move on to Pattaya.
  13. I am referring to their behavior in Thailand when they are looking for sex with falangs or Thai they do that through the apps.
  14. Sex with man is prohibited for Muslims ,the gay/bisexual ones will not show it in public only meet men via the apps.
  15. I once many years ago stayed at German owner guesthouse in Sunee Plaza about a month it was very interesting experience at the center of the action with many boys coming to my room(the German owner didn't like it all...LOL) some nights were very noisy till very late but enjoyed every minute there.
  16. Yes excatly ,the mamasan probably assumed the OP is a newbie splashing money all around and took advantage of the situation to overcharge him most likely the overcharged amount went straight to his pocket! I too pay tips just after paying the bills to the bar at the last moment before leaving.
  17. As I understood the OP just ordered drinks for him and for the boy and nothing beyond that happened , 600 Bt is way too expensive for Sunee Plaza .
  18. The easy money is very tempting their alternative is to work hard on regular job for pinuts.
  19. Great report Namzu as usual,very interesting to know how you managed to squeeze 2 boys at such a short time gape. LOL .
  20. the post is very useful and informative.Is your accommodation in Sunee Plaza ?
  21. I see Thailand first and for most as a holiday destination to relax from my demanding job back home.the food, beaches nice local people and the relax atmosphere is the main reasons I come to this lovely country.Finding local boys for sex is a bonus for me the easygoing attitude of the Thais boys is making the sex with them more relaxed and fun .I am not obsessed to find boys for sex if I find the right boy I will go with him and if not it's OK too some days I do not have sex at all becuse I didn't find what I wanted and sometimes I can be with the same boy for days on long term basis because there is a good chemistry between us. So all the calcuations above are not relevant for me because I don't see Thailand as a sex destination but as escape from my hustle and bustle of my country...
  22. Wow

    Boy69 replied to halfhansum's topic in Gay Thailand
    Very nice to see this positive reports I wish the glory days will return to Sunee Plaza.
  23. Very nice report Vinapu .I like your approach to change frequently hotels at your short vacation and explore as many bars as you can at the same night.As you discovered by your self twinks are more affectionate and patient than hunks usually do.
  24. By the way Vinapu is the Le Cafe Royal in Boyz town Pattaya still closed ?
  25. Boy69 replied to TMax's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes I can understand you I know there are many qute boys at Babylon but never went there because the souna scene is making me uncomfortable and embarrassing it's not for me either.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.