Everything posted by Boy69
-
Jomtien Host Bars Details?
Never took Cambodian boys from the bars in the past,How are they compare to the Thais ?
-
Jomtien complex boy bars
If the boy told he was bottom at first and then changed to top once arrived to the room in this case I would send him away with a small tip without any negotiation this will teach him a lesson for the future .In the OP's case the boy lied to him and manipulated the situation to a triple tip than what been agreed initially. Smart cunning boy!
-
Jomtien complex boy bars
In principal I agree with your attitude but regarding the OP's case the boy was really not in the mood of playing as bottom so why bother and triple the amount if the boy didn't want to be bottom ?The OP admitted that it was painful for the boy so I don't see how can it be enjoyable experience for both sides.
-
Jomtien complex boy bars
Once you pay high amount to the boy he will not accept lower than that in the future moreover boys tend to gossip and the rumors that you are paying well will be spread so the other boys will demand more from you than the normal rate, it's not a smart move to throw away large amounts on bar boys it's better to steak to the normal rate.the exception are the 'star' boys that have big demand and will charge more so you have no choice but to pay higher rate if you want them.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Great report Namzu as usual! I am glade that all your suspicious about the boy and the "mistakes" you made were wrong and the boy turned to be lovely and fun to be with.
-
Bars or Apps
You pay 1600 Baht for the bar and with the boy time around 2000 total of 3600 Baht only for ST at this cost I can take gorgeous boys at my country, this is why I find Thailand less attractive as Gay destination. In the past there were plenty of attractive boys,the prices were cheap and there were lots of bars and gay avenues to choose from this golden era was gone years ago and what is left are happy memories from Thailand.
-
Bars or Apps
Nowadays I find the bars convinient for entertainment: enjoy the shows,take a few drinks and chat with the boys but for sex the apps is the best option for me because boys are available 24/7 and I don't have to pay for boy's drinks and off fees,In principal I didn't mind to pay this if I found the boy I like but unfortunately at recent years the prices at the bars become outrageous .
-
Soi Twilight closing....what?
- Soi Twilight closing....what?
I wish that we have something similar to Nana Plaza but I doubt the authorities will allow it ,legal restrictions and the current conservative junta agenda will not make it easy. It seens I wil continue to stick to Pattay and Phuket as did on my last trips to the LOS.- Soi Twilight closing....what?
Gay complex like Nana Plaza is a great idea ! it's very convinient to find many gay venues under one roof.- Soi Twilight closing....what?
I will be very happy if this bars will relocate to Pattaya it will revive the gay scene in Pattaya and it will be a good alternative to BBB at Boyz Town .- Songran Advices!
- Soi Twilight closing....what?
I am not sad at all becuse I remembered what Soi Twilight used to be years ago in its glory days:professional shows,many attractive boys eager to please and reasonable prices.at the last years I visited there the quality of the shows declined radically , Most of the boys are not attractive as used to be and the prices are outrageous. Pattaya and Phuket are much better options for me now where I can combine more relaxed vacation with beaches nearby and reasonably prices for boys and bars.- Turning 55 today
Yes I do agree that Bangkok is safe and vibrant,maybe it was me that change once I got older I am looking for more relaxed places to enjoyed my vacations and better with beaches this why I prefer now to stay at Pattaya and Phuket and to avoid BKK.- Soi Twilight closing....what?
The glory days of soi Twilight were gone long time ago ,maybe moving of some of the gay venues there to other location nearby will improve the gay scene in Silom-Suriwong.- Holiday
- Turning 55 today
Bangkok is a horrible experience for me : the traffic, pollution and high living costs are forcing me to avoid this place if I can .in my last trips I took a taxi straight from Pattaya to Suvarnabumi airport to return back home and avoid BKK completely.- Holiday
It's very easy to get by at Thailand in Bangkok the main zone is in Soi Twilight/Patpong. In Pattya the main 3 zones are Boyz Town,Sunee Plaza abd Jomtien complex. It's very easy to find what you are looking for threre.Before 'Jumping' on money boys try the spps,discos and clubs as advised most likely you'll find there many potential partners for free.- Holiday
Because you are so young you won't have any difficulties to find partners through the apps, clubs,discos or just strolling around the gay zones. most probably you will not have to pay for sex ...- Two guys is closing
It seems the gay scene is fading in Pattaya I remember the early 2000's when there was 4 main vibrant gay zones : Jomtien, Day night,Sunee and Boyz Town all pack with many attractive boys eager to please all was so cheap and fun now Day night long disappeared, Sunee is dying ,Boyz Town is still fun but not many clients as used to be . very sad.- Police raid in Sunee
Very bad news it seems that the authorities want to shut down the gay scene in Sunee plaza eventually.- Jomtien and GoGo
For go go bars you can go to Sunee Plaza or BoyzTown,Jomtien complex is a host bars area and there is nothing wrong with that.- [Hong Kong] Looking for a guy "Lay" on Grindr
Boys on Grindr pop up and disappear you can't really establish serious relationship there, If you really were important import for "Lay" he would find the way to make a contact with you.Move on life is short don't waste your time.- Jomtien and GoGo
I think the authorities doesn't willing to give licenses to go go bars in this area.- Screw Boys 14th November
I totally disagree to this point of view. It's a religious hypocrite and remorse perception that have nothing to do with the reality, the simple true is that there are boys that are willing to sell their ass for money and there are clients are willing to buy this service.simple as that.To your point of view we the falangs are mean persons that are taking advantage of poor Isan boys ...this is far from being the true I can tell you many stories of clients that fell in love with this boys who ended up with huge lost of money. - Soi Twilight closing....what?