Everything posted by Boy69
-
Art of Thai adventures -report of June 2018 trip
I agree if I consider a long-term with a Thai boy and he isn't willing to walk side by side with me there is no point to be with him ,I am not paying for long term behind closed doors and I will be certenly offended by this kind of behavior.If I take a boy for short time it's not a problem at all .
-
Bangkok Trip Report 2018: I Get Really Greedy Edition
Welcome back Namzu ! I agree with you Brazilian and Colombian boys are the most sexy in the world.
-
Art of Thai adventures -report of June 2018 trip
Stayed in the D'aree Baily Silom at my last trip booked their suppirier room it was very good and spacious but noisy . the water pressure was so weak that I couldn't use bathroom only their shower,the Wi-Fi was lousy .however the location is unbeatable.
-
ABomb bar Pattaya
Never been inside but sometimes when I passed by saw spectacular boys I suspect all of them are straight this is why never entered in .
-
Moving to Bangkok in 2019
With the OP budget Pattaya is more reasonable option everything is cheaper there in comparison to BKK , I stayed before in Pattaya for a year it was cheap and plenty of available boys. from time to time I visited BKK only 2 hours by buss .With the air pollution,traffic and high living costs BKK never apealed to me.
-
Moving to Bangkok in 2019
It's extremely difficult to obtain long term visa for Thai boy to Europe and even if you manage to get it for him most likely after several months he won't like Europe and will return to Thailand.
-
What condo could you recommend in Pattaya?
Is there any problems/restrictions bringing guests to a condo? Is there house keeping service ?
-
Moving to Bangkok in 2019
If you want to live comfortably with thai boy in Thailand you do need at least $25K per year, your saving will allowed you to be in Thailand not more than 6 years and after that what you'll do once the money finished? If you don't have steady pension I think it's not a good idea what you're planning to do .
-
Fun still can be had in Sunee
I don't agree with the statement "girls simple are better in creating fun atmosphere " as explanation why the walking street ia packed and the gay areas are quite in the glory days all the gay areas at Chiang May,Phuket,BKK and Pattaya were busy with lots of customers and attractive boys now the gay scene in Ching May is almost non exist,in Phuket it's now barely restricted to one soi at Paradise complex ,in BKK Soi Twilight declined and in Pattaya much less customers than used to be, the simple explanation is that the gay tourists coming to Thailand is dropping constantly over the years but as per Vinapu said above Thailand is still fun
-
Moving to Bangkok in 2019
With $ 1300/month the OP can manage roughly at Pattaya where the living cost and accommodation are much cheaper than BKK and it's only 2 hours drive from BKK and this is without the Thai boy cost this day it will be very difficult to Find any boy less than 15K per month not including his basic needs that can easily cost another 15K per month so the minimum including the boy is not less than $2000 at Pattaya and $3000 at BKK.
-
Moving to Bangkok in 2019
2 bottom Thai houseboys living with you at the same time isn't a good idea the jealousy between them will probaly kill the fun ,it's better to keep one boy as open relationship 'boyfreind' and have short time fun with other boys .
-
Fun still can be had in Sunee
Yes I agree with Vinapu getting long time is becoming harder, I think it's because more boys now have regular jobs and doing short time as additional income first because the economic situation in Thailand is constantly improving and second reason less gay falangs come to Thailand than it used to be years ago.
-
Soi Twilight Visit on June 1
Many boys come to work at the bars only in the high season when there are many customers and it is easier to get offs.
-
Fun still can be had in Sunee
Sunnee Plaza glory days were between 2001 to 2006 when Taksin became prime minister and than the problems began.SP was a twinks heaven and I had a lot of fun there .
-
Moonlight, new go go show bar...in the old Jupiter
Usual 3000 for ST is expensive too.
-
Dream Boys, the best go go bar in the world
The first time I visited The boys Bangkok bar about 20 years ago it was the best bar in Thailand very lavish , marvelous fucking shows, huge selection of attractive boys every night and the prices were reasonable too, last time I visited this bar was on 2008 it was so disappointing that I never put a foot there again .
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
I don't mind small tatoos but large ones are really ugly anyway I am into slim boyish twinks and not hunks so Jupiter isn't for me anyway.
-
Dream Boys, the best go go bar in the world
So The Boys Bangkok is a basic go go bar without a regular show ? How is the selection of the boys there?
-
Dream Boys, the best go go bar in the world
Many years I didn't pay a visit to The Boys Bangkok downstair Dream Boys , How is it nowdays ?
-
favourite boys and regulars
If the boy perform well and there is a good chemistry I tend to stay with the same boy on LT basis, I like the 'boyfriend' and 'intimacy' situation although both of us know it's not real and it's gonna end once I am flying back home...
-
Moonlight, new go go show bar...in the old Jupiter
I don't understand , upstairs and downstairs sharing the same stage of the rotating boys ?
- A Recent Trip to Hua Hin
-
If you prefer long-time off's what are the current odds.....
If you mean more than one night with the same boy ;Bar boys tend not to do many long-time off unless the fee is very high or in case there is a good chemistry between you two. Last year a lovely boy suggested to me long term for all my 4 weeks in Thailand on reasonable fee but his bar made difficulties for him and many potential clients demanded his services through Hornet so he evantually left with a big quarrel. Needless to say that there wasn't a good chemistry between us and also he was caprice by nature. If you take boy from a bar you will have to pay off fee for all period that he's staying with you in my humble opinion it's better to find a boy through the apps that willing to do long term with agreed price without the pressure from the bar, as said you can take the boy from the bar but you can't take bar from the boy .
-
Ambiance hotel
In my last trip last year I used to eat at the very good New Cafe Royal restaurant and it was almost empty all the time.It was not a good sign for the future. I hope New Cafe Royal isn't closed .
-
Jomtien Host Bars Details?
Besides their language skills how are they in bad and as companionship?