Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Better doing overnight not only at Ayutthaya but at Sukothai as well one of the remarkable places in Thailand and the people their are lovely.
  2. Air tickets to CM are so cheap this days and it's less than one hour flight ,I really don't see any advantage of tacking a train .
  3. You didn't understand completely what I meant,because I do prefer LT over ST sometimes I stay my whole vacation with the same boy.Some of the boys do show affection like holding hands or quick hug and it's fine with me why should I prevent them to do so in a public area at the hotel?I never kiss in public it's really inappropriate and never show public affection if the boy is shine and prefer to maintain distance .
  4. I am completely opposite than you and really don't care what other people think about me if I have boy with me I don't maintain any distance from him it's really no their business of other people what I am doing in my vacation,however I agree it's more convenient to stay at gay hotel .
  5. 4000 B for LT it's really a rip off But if it makes you happy, it's your money after all.
  6. For 1500 B many boys from the apps will be happy to come to your hotel , I really don't understand why bother go to this establishments.
  7. I agree I never paid more than 1500 for ST and 2000 for LT if the boy/bar don't acept this It's fine with me plenty fish in the sea ,this days I prefer to use the app's it's more convenient and go to the bars only for fun without offing any boy there.
  8. Whst about Zing Hotel Is it more gay friendly than the Agate?
  9. Most of the boys perform very well only twice happened to me that they were useless so I pretend as nothing happened spoke politely with many smiles cut the tip to minimum and said goodbye.it's not a big deal.
  10. It's not the first time we heard about bad experience with Vietnamese boys I suspect most of them are straight from very poor families that have no choice but to work in the sex industry to earn a leaving.The same can be said about the Shan boys working in Chiang Mai many bad reports about them as well. Better reports about the boys from Cambodia and Laos. I personally taking only gay Thai boys .
  11. Yes I agree eye contact is very important. usually if the boy smiles he wants you but if he's frowned or ignoring you It's a clear sign to move on to the next boy.
  12. VDs can be transmitted via oral sex as well the OP has misconception that only unprotected anal sex is dangerous.
  13. I watched yesterday all episodes and loved it !
  14. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    No wonder that they eventually go back to their home in Vietnam,to work in the sex industry and to be fuck by strangers for a leaving at foreign country isn't excatly the dream job of their life.
  15. It's usually end as you said but in this case the police specifically mentioned that his Thai boy lover is a prime suspect.
  16. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Sex isn't a big deal in Thailand it's like eating, drinking or any other daily activity, also for stright boy fucking occasionally boy isn't a big deal either it's not black or white as in our western culture.
  17. Very strange ,Had you been visiting the far north/north east of Thailand ?
  18. The immigration in Phuket is usually much less bussy than BKK no worry. Last year I stayed in Phuket more than a week and I must admit the glory days of the gay area Paradise complex are over many gay venues were permanently closed,much less boys and in general the place is disturbing quiet. Phatong beache is dirty and narrow not beutifull as used to be and the gay area beach non exist anymore.
  19. "Last trip I actually met more guys via Hornet/Romeo than at the bars (about 70% non-commercial vs. 30% commercial, I would say) - still the " It's really depends on you really.If you'll decide to meet boys via the apps and go to bars only for fun but not for offing boys so most likely it will be the same as your last trip . "And, of course, I keep reading about the demise of Soi Twilight - last year I made my feelings known about my problem with overpriced places with pushy staff - still the case?" In Bangkok it's usually so I suggest to try Pattaya huge selection of boys for decent price.
  20. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Exactly!Unfortunately most of the relationship between Thais and falangs collapse evantually because culture differences,greed or any other reasons.I wish it wasn't so but sadly it is. Let's be honest young attractive Thai boy won't fell in love with older falangs it could happen but it is rare.
  21. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    "The last few months were spent in a public ward in a Pattaya hospital; the partner stayed loyal, right to the end. " Pay respect to the olders and sicks is inherent in the Buddhism culture ,The boy may be gold digger or not but eventually he followed his culture rules at the end.
  22. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    There are few cases of serious relationships between younger Thai boys with older falangs but I must admit that it's very rare most of them will stay as long as the money is flowing.
  23. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    The perception of gay/straight in Thailand is very flexible,it's not black or white. It's very rare to find 100 precent gay or straight Thai there is no formal religious restrictions as exist in the western culture ,it's not a big deal for 'straight' Thai boy to fuck boys occasionally and it's not rare 'gay' Thai that is married to a girl.it's a different culture. a447a is right young gay guys do prefer to have sex with young, handsome guys like themselves and usually the young 'stars' gay boys turned to be lousy at bed when you actually off them, But for my surprise too there are some young gay attractive boys that do prefer olders falangs when they look after more serious relationship ,it's happened to more than one time.
  24. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Nothing wrong with straight guys,just as a gay man it's seems strange to me to off straight boy that's totally isn't into it and doing it exclusively for money .It's a total no no situation for me. I did it before with straight boys when I was much younger that do it for curiosity but not for money and sometime it was very nice .Nowdays I make sure the boy is gay before offing him.
  25. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    He is totally straight guy and not much attractive .I wouldn't off him even for free .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.