Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    Deleted
  2. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    Hi Samebb, Maybe you booked the standard room at Zing? it looks very basic indeed. I think Zing's delux room looks very nice also I saw very good reviews for their buffet breakfast, Didn't you enjoyed it either?
  3. Boy69 posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    Delete
  4. I don't like either the sex part on the massage and I agree that it's very inferior to that when being with a boy at my convince hotel room,did it only one time the first and the last for sure. Regarding arranging dates with boys via the apps it's very simple just ask them to take a motorbike taxi and that you'll cover the cost of it,this way shouldn't be a problem for the boys to find you.
  5. Wow very expensive with the drinks at the bar total of around 4000 BHT for short time and boy not willing to do what you asked from him,this is why I never off boys from bars in BKK.expensive and most of the boys at the bars are straight anyway.
  6. Very good point! Boys that look stunning turned to be usless at bed,and at the contrary boys that wasn't excatly my type were great. It seems that my personal taste on boys most of the time is a misleading guide.
  7. I really don't understand why not taking only genuine gay boys (or at least bi-sexsual)and avoid this odd situation.never took straight boy and never will,I am really not willing to have sex with someone that clearly isn't into it.
  8. It's good to have variety of boys at the same bar so they can appeal for all customers taste, I don't see any wrong if some of the boys are fem type.
  9. +1Exactly ! it's better to worn a new member to avoid finding himself in any kind of trouble.
  10. From my last trip on July-August I learned not to be judgmental and that personal taste on boys is just a usless fixation of mine : I invited a boy to my hotel from Grindr based on the pictures he posted once he arrived it seems that the pictures were about 2 years old and he was less attractive than he used to be but still handsome boy but not exactly my type we had sex and it was OK but not amazing after 5 days I invited him again and the sex was great also I found out that he speaks resonabale English,very nice and polite and fun to be with and we met every night till the end of my vacation. I still in contact with him via Whatsapp and we are planning to meet again on my next trip .
  11. Nice report. Please keep us update for all the bars you'll visit at Sunee Plaza.
  12. Thanks PeterRS for all your recommendations! Will it be a problem if we stay together at the same room ?May it cause problems with law ?
  13. Some boys start working as 16 yo and sometimes earlier than that as freelancers at the beach road. It's always better to check ID.
  14. Never had been in Singapore. planning to visit there at my next trip to Thailand for about 3-4 nights with my Thai friend. Is there a problem for Thai citizen to receive visa on arrival ? Are there interesting gay places? Also recommendations for the must tourists visit places will be appreciated. Thanks
  15. I will insist to see his ID in advance I am not sure he's 19 yo as he declared on GR. his refusal to give his phone number and the fact he 'forgot' his ID seems to me very suspicious.
  16. Lucky me I have more interesting things to do between 9pm till 5am than making laundry.
  17. I really don't give a damm what others think too.There is no wrong to be with 20 yo boy just enjoy yourself and ignore what other thinks it's really no their damm business what you are doing. In general Thailand is one of the most gay freindly countries in the world and personally I never have had bad experience there beeing with a boy much younger than me.
  18. It's really depends on the circumstances if you like the boy but he wants outrageous sum of money you don't have choice but to haggling with him.
  19. The sad fact is that the thai police enforce the low only on falangs, Never heard of Thai that was arrested of having sex with underage, I guess they only want to statify the international press and don't realy care about this issue.
  20. Great report Nasherich,thaks for sharing with us your adventures at the LOS .
  21. I said that the rates s t a r t at 700 Baht on Booking.com but the average rate I found is around 1000 plus Baht for low season. Thanks all for your comments I understand now that it's only the basic and there are more extra costs to add to this rate.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.