Everything posted by Boy69
-
Thaksin - Pardon
All of this affair is only a fake show to the Thai people, Taksin will pretend that he's seriously ill and miserable and the king as a mercy act will give him a royal clemency, but to not make it suspiciously planed in advance he will stay in the hospital for couple of months before his final release.
-
Hidden camera scam exposes vulnerability of online sex workers
If it happened to me I would ask him to leave immediately , a guy who is trying to film his clients surely had bad intentions to use it for questionable purposes, he did you a favor by packing and leaving.
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
Is it much easier in Mexico? What is the requirements there for long stay ?
-
Summer in Bangkok, another trip report this year
With tumble of the Chinese economy it's not going to happen soon.
-
Door open, ar&se up friendly - hotels
Furama Silom and Le Siam you can just bypass the reception with your guests and nobody cares .
-
Summer in Bangkok, another trip report this year
But if you paid him half of the tip as he suggested mo harm done LT become ST in terms of cost...
-
Summer in Bangkok, another trip report this year
Not sure it's always because they are bored, it may be many other reasons: commitment to their spouse, other clients are calling them to come, errands they need to do and so on.
-
Visa on arrival
Thanks for the clarification it's more clear now. If I count the number of countries that eligible for Visa exemption/visa on arrival it's roughly third countries of the world, this leaves two third of the other countries to do visa at the local embassy, It's very rigid immigration policy that wasn't like that at my first visit to Thailand 24 years ago. I asked my Colombian boyfriend if he wants to travel to Thailand with me he must do visa at the local Thai Embassy in Bogota and he's refusing to do so all he said let's look for more friendly countries to visit.I don't blame him .
-
Visa on arrival
The problem is not 30 Days or 90 days, the main problem is most of the countries needs to make a visa at the local Thai Embassy it's a frustrating process and you have to pay a fee for it, this causing lot of potential tourists to give up and look for other freindly destinations.
-
Visa on arrival
If you have return ticket it shouldn't be a Problem to receive another visa on arrival but if you do it too many times in calendari year the Thai immigration can refuse to let you in.
-
Summer in Bangkok, another trip report this year
When guys want to leave they always come up with tragic stories and 'serious things' , why not just say : it was nice to meet you I have to go now goodbye ?
-
The latest saunas and massages
If you are looking for gay saunas and massage places at the Island as far as know there're none.
-
DoDo Bar - Jomtien Complex
Bigger build guys charge more this is why they work at Boyz Town, Jomtien Complex tend to attract more economical customers.
-
Best twink massages ?
The gay scene in Phuket is concentrated at Paradise Complex there are few massage parlors there which are not difficult to find, regarding reviews to share it's difficult to find updated ones since the gay scene in Phuket is fading away.
-
Where would you rent or buy in Pattaya ?
Don't rush to buy many did this mistake and regretted. First rent and see how it's like and the rent is relatively cheap. I would start looking at the many condominiums in Jomtien area you have the beaches and Jomtien Complex nearby and only 19 minutes drive to central Pattaya.
-
DoDo Bar - Jomtien Complex
Yes I agree, I never understood the Jomtien Complex model of open beer bars and I don't like it, Sunnee Plaza in its glory days had sleezy and vibrant ambient.Had a great fun back than.
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
It's not only the Healthcare issue what happened if suddenly there are serious health problems who will take care of us and pay the costs in Thailand? Back in the days when there was many bars in Sunee every time bar was closed it was because the falang owner died or had health problems and returned to his country to take care of himself.
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
Thailand I knew first 20 years ago could be an option for retirement you could do monthly visa run for years easily, no restrictions on entertainment venues at all and everything was ridiculously cheap .nowadays everything changed completely lots of beurocracy, capricious government decisions, many restrictions on entertainment venues , restricted immigration policy and Thailand is not cheap as it used to be.in these conditions it's not a retirement option for me.
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
The logic says he meant BHT
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
I am not sure what quality of life in Thailand you can live with 43/44 a month, the bare minimum ; housings and bills about 10k , food 10k , transportation 5k are the basic costs that leaves you 18k for all the rest expenses - about 600 BHT a day not much to enjoy life at the land of smiles but maybe better than living at the expensive Western World.
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
@OlddaddyYou raised interesting issue ! There are many reasons: the strong Baht, the rising of living cost in Thailand, shrinking pensions, underestimate of long term living costs , not enough savings and so on. Also heard many horror stories of falangs who lost everything to Thai partners gold diggers or failed business in Thailand. I am not sure it's a new phenomenon 20 years ago when I did organize visa run every month to Cambodia( back then it was easy and allowed) my impression was that many falangs who did it with me were living from hand to mouth.
-
ATM's and money exchange in Colombia
Some of the ATMs wouldn't withdraw cash once I declined the current conversation.
-
Why do older guys think that young guys do not want sex with them?
I assume most young guys will prefer sex with guys more or less on their age range, preferring much older guys is a fetish and only minority of youngers are into this fetish. I am over 50 y.o. and when I asked my 21 y.o. Colombian boyfriend why he is into me he said because he prefers a guy with experience and wisdom of life then reckless young guys who tend to be butterfly and unserious.
-
I gave up on money boys
It's not just interesting but very useful too last year before my first trip ever to Colombia I got many useful information and advices from forum members regarding immigration, exchange money, security issues, hotels recommendations and interesting places to visit.
-
Thailand pushes for expansion of gay tourism
I don't think it's related to politics, Chiang Mai is very conservative city .