Everything posted by hank75
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
If you click on it you will see it is a phone screen capture with the telco and battery life still visible. I suspect it is Nicky himself who sent it out and isn’t terribly tech savvy. LOL
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Very interesting news. I’ve heard of this venue but seems to be more local. Some of the talent looks attractive but Nicky will definitely be a stand out. I also found this post. Monday was the day right after the big photo shoot for the models, where he was included in one group photo to promote the April 7 but not in the 8 sons of Artemis.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Well this made me LOL. Isn’t Greek mythology a bit of a stretch for a Thai gogo bar? Maybe the fancy dress shop was letting these go at a bargain.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Google “Jack Maitree” I guarantee you’ll find something you’ll like
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I’m the model right there behind Babe. Wait, who photoshopped me out?
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Although I’d like to be getting all the tips and attention for a change, I’m quite sure you mean Mr Lucky Thanks for reminder I forgot he also does that wet dream routine.
-
Pre paid credit card
You did not send me a photo of your dead buffalo.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
-
Pre paid credit card
Well I just put through a payment on Transferwise on a credit card. Will update if any unexpected fees show up.
-
Cost from Pattaya to Bangkok for Overnight
Could not be more pleased for you Michael. What a guy, came all the way from Pattaya, arrived on time, delivered good sex x2, and seems the liking was mutual with the offer of long-long time. Do we foresee the makings of a regular?
-
Cost from Pattaya to Bangkok for Overnight
This should be the official motto of our forum. Delighted for you that you are having one wish granted.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Correction: I can answer this. He is gay. LOL. And likely a top. I asked a friend who knew the answer.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I didn’t speak with him in person as the night I saw him, he was already receiving quite a lot of interest from the other customers in the bar. And had an advance booking that he rushed off for after show was done. By the way his frame is very lean and lanky compared to the other muscle boys. If you have FB, he’s been in most of the recent videos.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
He photographed extremely well here. He’s appeared in some of the videos but didn’t look so impressive in them. Having seen him in person, he definitely looks more appealing in the flesh.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
His name is Lucky, joined the model line up recently. As I posted earlier, mamasan says he is becoming popular and has customers requesting for him. He does dance in some of the acts, especially the peekaboo towel routine. Another under the radar model is Mark, seated with tattoo. Not everyone’s cup of tea (not mine) but has acquired a few devoted regulars apparently.
-
Pre paid credit card
Yes I was just able to get this information off the Transferwise site too. But thank you for giving the exact value for GBP. Very helpful. My question was actually if you would incur additional fees from your credit card provider for this sort of transfer or if would be treated like a regular purchase. And if points/mileage would accumulate- completely understand it varies between banks but interested to hear what others have experienced as my bank seems very non-transparent about this.
-
Pre paid credit card
Has anyone used a credit card on Transferwise? Are the fees higher with a card? I am wondering if I might get points or air miles. edit: I read online that some card providers treat this as a cash advance (no points) rather than a transaction. Still searching on the internet for more information...
-
Pre paid credit card
All your posts could not have been more timely. I just received an urgent SOS from a boy last night and though I’ve tried to make it a rule not to send money from overseas, I agreed to send him something to tide him over. So here comes my first, virgin transfer of money to a Thai boy. This, I hope, it’s a one-off but something tells me it probably won’t be! Signing up for my Transferwise account in a few hours. If there is anything else I should bear in mind, please do mention. Out of curiousity, for those of you that send money to regulars, how much do you send?
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
- Cost from Pattaya to Bangkok for Overnight
Michael, what is preventing you from going to Pattaya? The 5K seems better spent on your own transport and hotel stay. And you could have an enjoyable short visit and the chance to sample additional boys.- Thai durian trader rejects daughter’s suitor for being “too handsome”, cancels 10,000 men marriage contest
Pity we didn’t know of this opportunity earlier, we could have encouraged some of our boys to aim for a career switch. It's now a 'tournament'! Thai durian seller to host contest to pick suitor for daughter and the aftermath.... if she doesn’t want him, I’ll have him Thai durian trader rejects daughter’s suitor for being “too handsome”, cancels 10,000 men marriage contest- Jupiter 2018 is open!
I would imagine Arm has same rate as Mekhin? Both boys seem to be on same level of popularity.- Pre paid credit card
Yes...but I do not want to get a reputation for handing out gobs of cash. It chafes at me that you get charged extra for labor but what can you do? I would like this presented as a proper “gift” especially since this particular boy with the baby is not an off, merely an occasional drinking companion (for which he does not get tip, only drinks - another story entirely why I am buying gift for a boy I do not off). He and his young girlfriend have some personal circumstances that I feel sorry for. And hopefully if gold, it will not be spent immediately the following day but held on to for real emergencies.- Pre paid credit card
Thank you Jasper. Fantastic advice. Very timely too as a different boy is expecting a baby with his girlfriend. They have money worries and he is working gogo behind his girlfriend’s back. Somehow I didn’t think a nappy cake would be an appreciated gift here so perhaps a small gold chain or medallion that they can easily turn to cash when truly desperate.- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Well I would love to be present on 7th but I have just been informed of work commitments on that date Hopefully another member will do the honors of reporting back. - Cost from Pattaya to Bangkok for Overnight