Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
How do Thais View the Chinese?
I believe that the Japanese think that we smell of fish!
-
How do Thais View the Chinese?
As far as I am concerned, if I am going to have sex, I always shower first, and wash appropriately!
-
How do Thais View the Chinese?
The Le Meridien in Bangkok has them too. With English instructions! We had them in my firm's Tokyo office, so I got used to them. Sitting reading a book with warm air blowing up your bum is quite relaxing. Also the water jet, if that turns you on!
-
Italy's Other Leaning Tower
Interesting. I have been to San Gimignano, it is fabulous. Talking of leaning towers, didn't the Campanile in St Mark's Square in Venice collapse at the beginning of the 20th century?
-
Cambodia to see South-East Asia region’s fastest growth, says IMF
Indeed, I wonder how much if the growth will go to the ordinary people?
-
How do Thais View the Chinese?
Mine dosay that they can safely be flushed, and that they are biodegradable. So I believe them. They are a bit more expensive.
-
How do Thais View the Chinese?
Good point. Not normally, though I use a moist baby wipe afterwards, which sort of counts!
-
Rescued cave "Wild Boars" boy dies in accident at 17
To be fair, I have a friend who is a coroner, and he tells me that inquests can now take a long time. Lack of staff, Covid, and any other issues. I believe that there was a police investigation, again, that could delay things. Thus, the delay should not necessarily be suspicious.
-
22 die in another US mass shooting
Didn't NZ do the same?
-
UK man sexually assaulted by macaque in Cambodia hotel room
Odd, you would have thought he would have commented on Twitter, X, or Facebook!
-
Rescued cave "Wild Boars" boy dies in accident at 17
I agree with all that, I was thinking of the fact that he was said to have had a head injury, which is an unusual way to commit suicide. There are no more details.
-
Using Line app to find escorts
Yes, I have found Grindr good, in Bangkok, it's just that there is a lot of talk about Line, especially in relation to massage parlours!
-
Rescued cave "Wild Boars" boy dies in accident at 17
I see that the inquest has found, today, that he took his own life, which is both desperately sad and somewhat inexplicable.
-
22 die in another US mass shooting
Or Andorra, and a few others!
-
Brave teen’s swift action prevents tragedy on Pattaya beach
I did say 'predictive text'!
-
First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023
I hope not!
-
22 die in another US mass shooting
Interestingly, and alarmingly, opioid related deaths per annum are even higher!
-
First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023
But too many clothes on!
-
Cambodia’s newest and biggest airport opens in Siem Reap
It was said that there is to be a new access road, expressway, whatever, to the new airport. Last comment I saw was '90%completed'!!
-
Brave teen’s swift action prevents tragedy on Pattaya beach
Sorry for Freudian slip, 'starting point '. Actually, predictive text!
-
UK man sexually assaulted by macaque in Cambodia hotel room
I think we need to be told if the macaque was male or female?
-
Brave teen’s swift action prevents tragedy on Pattaya beach
Yes, I take your point. 18 is a more usual seating point!
-
Gay Orgy Scandal Rocks Catholic Church
It could be said to be more of a philosophy. And as Vinapu has pointed out tolerance was not shown in Sri Lanka, or Myanmar.
-
Cambodia’s newest and biggest airport opens in Siem Reap
Does anyone know if they completed the road, so called express way, from airport to the town?
-
UK man sexually assaulted by macaque in Cambodia hotel room
Can this be real?