Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Finland Closes 4 Russian Border Crossings
One of many!
-
Emsphere Bangkok - New Mall
Don't trust a Gordon Ramsey restaurant. Usually just a franchise these days!
- Pattaya November 2023
-
Bangkok Nov 2023 Observations
I agree.
-
Thailand will be my home in late 2024
Thanks again. I should have said yes!
-
Thailand will be my home in late 2024
Thanks a lot. I was more worried about undercover policeman, etc. neither guy that contacted me wanted money!
-
Thailand will be my home in late 2024
Hi. I just spent an enforced day in KL, due to missed connection. I was put up at airport hotel, very nice. I had several offers of sex via Grindr, but decided it was too risky. Do you think I was right?
-
Will You Fly On A Russian Made Aircraft?
Indeed not. I have just been offered, and booked, a cheap BA fare, return Business to NY. I order to get this, I have to start in Frankfurt, fly BA to NY, and back, then fly BA to Frankfurt. This saves £1,500 on the BA business fare London/NY/London. Makes no sense to me!
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
This is disgusting. And the attitude of the school is unforgivable.
-
Would This Happen Again?
Great story. Despite being in that area 30 years ago, I was never so lucky!
-
Raid on Dream Boys Pattaya
God!
-
Does anyone like the shrimp tails in his food?
Unfortunately not. On my way back to London from Perth. Unexpected visit, as my plane was late, and I missed my connection. Malaysian put me in a hotel, with free lunch. Hence prawns! Bangkok 1st Jan, hope to swap stories of stamp collections!
-
Does anyone like the shrimp tails in his food?
I am in Kuala Lumpur, waiting for a flight. Just had Nasi Goreng, with two jumbo shrimp ls, complete head, tail, legs etc. well cooked, I ate the lot!
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
Thanks.
-
Does anyone like the shrimp tails in his food?
I am used to eating prawns, tail and all, in Japan. Teppanyaki usually involves the legs, case and tail being separated, and cooked for longer, then squashed, so to speak, and then becomes very crispy. I use same procedure when barbecuing prawns, tail on.
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
Thanks. I cannot now remember the opera, it was at Covent Garden, and the male soprano was Polish!
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
Thanks!
-
Chinese cops to patrol in Thailand?
Wonderful Thai flip flop!
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
Also, I believe that the Ottoman Turks practiced castration, got the eunuchs, by tying a tight cord around the testickes which would in due course, drop off! Not sure if that is true, but it might be less painful!
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
Nowadays a lot of the castrati roles in early Opera, Handel, for example, are sung by countertenors. However I have also heard a male soprano, and am not sure of the distinction. I suspect that PeterRS will know?
-
Patpong comings and goings
Quite right!
-
Gay Thai Chat Rooms and Asian Travel Web Sites
+2
-
Will You Fly On A Russian Made Aircraft?
Hardly surprising, as many of the orders were for delivery over at least 10 years, or longer.
-
The 11th Hour Of The 11th Day
I have Jewish relatives, who lost almost all of their family in the Holocaust. They never talked about it. Demons of the past is a good phrase.
-
Teacher killed, student injured in shooting in Khlong Toei
Interesting. We have all heard of rivalry between institutions, but that programme did not really explain, to me at least, why the rivalry is so vicious. We had rivalry, at Oxford, with Cambridge, but nothing like that! Why so deadly, and, as you say, long lasting. The comment from the vice principal, that he was a thug, but grew out of it, does not seem to me to be helpful.